New DD here for friends, conversations and hopefully more ^_^

Septear

Howdy, y'all!

I'm David. It's a pleasure to be here. A few friendly people on here suggested I post an intro, so here I am! It took me a while, because I am kinda shy. Well, I guess I should give a little background of myself. I'm not new to online dating per se, but I am new to this whole concept and to using a forum. I was actually introduced to it by someone on a dating website. My curiosity got the better of me, so I naturally had to Google it and find out more. And it has really intrigued me. I signed up here a couple of weeks ago and started reading any topics that caught my attention, along with making some friends and having some nice conversations. And I've enjoyed my experience here thus far.

As for what I'm after, ultimately, I would like a relationship with a Little. I'm fine with things starting out online, but I would like to bring it to real life in the future. I'm independent, with my own job, car and many other things. My friends say I'm shy, sweet, mellow and kind. I'm very open-minded and non-judgmental, within reason. And I'm just looking for that new spark in my life. I do also enjoy making new friends and having conversations about anything. Seriously. Try me, haha.

Well, anyway. Before I get sidetracked, hello again to everyone. And I wish you a happy hour/day/week/month/year/life ^_^

Hi David! Be careful! It looks like there's a vicious animal creeping up behind you.

Haha. I appreciate the warning, but Katie is as gentle as animals come. That's why she was so willing to take a picture with me!