House/Electronic Music!

Guest weeniehutjr

Guest weeniehutjr

Anyone really like upbeat, deep sounding electronic or house music? I've been loving it lately and encourage you to check these songs out! And PLEASE send me some similar stuff :)

Thanks!

• Like 1

I am a long time lover of House music~ My old upbeat favorite use to be happyhardcore but its transitioned to Glitch Hop, a lot of that and general good electric music can be found at xKito~
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMOgdURr7d8pOVlc-alkfRg

You should also look up the song "Faded" as well as its a good new song from a young man whos not pressured by the music industry.

If ya live near the East coast you might have heard the name B.A.D.ass raves. They focus on many events but unfortunately moved more to trap/DnB these days :/ Look up Symbiotic/Darkmatter for some good swing/house/electro Music venues. And lastly if you really like the old school vibe music and people, Look up "Fever raves" As at least 1/3d of all their music at events is house much like.

Guest weeniehutjr
Thanks a lot! Are you talking about Faded by Alan Walker? Because I love that song. Exactly the kind of stuff I'm talking about. I do live on the east coast but have never heard of those! I'll look em up the second I get the chance :)

• 3 weeks later...
Im into the harder styles of edm. Look up dj coone or wildstylez. See if you like them