•  

• Photo

caregiver pwease wuv me /.\

cgl daddy mommy

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 momokitten13

momokitten13

Bunny

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:26 PM

Little age (If applicable): 1-5
    Name: Sandy
    Role: little boy/girl, kitten/bunny
    Years experience (If applicable): 2
    Sexual Orientation:pansexual 
    Looking for: a caregiver who understands that i have ptsd,depression,anxeity... and perferably not too much older than me please :)
    --------------------------------------------
    im still in high school, and ive been really suicidal lately sadface.. i love to color (i have three coloring books /.\ ), i also like to draw and paint. Im vegan and im 5ft tall.. umm my favorite color is pink and im also a wiccan ... so pwease dont be a meanie to my beliefs that would make me very very sad. im not the most attractive person but i hope you can ignore my face lol.. i need constant reminders for everyday things bc i get depressed so i just can hind under my blanket forever. Im really clingy and i need lots of love, attention and reassurence. im sowwy if i spelled alot of things wrong i hope it makes sense.

Attached Files

• LittlePapaPhoenix likes this

#2 DarkRedCherry

DarkRedCherry

Hi there :D want to have a little chat? just text me .. we'l

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationEngland Nottingham/Leicester

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:57 PM

Sowwy - this is just wayy tooo cute xD man i luv it. I'd take you if i lived in usa unfortunately i dont. I wish u a lot of luck with finding tour ideal daddy throygh :) i bet ull find one soon no worries :) xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd had to write 75 words so yeach xd

#3 LittlePapaPhoenix

LittlePapaPhoenix

Newly discovered Switchy Bird

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 38 posts
    • LocationOswego County, New York, USA

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:04 PM

While I am not quite ready to be a Daddy...I would love to talk with you as a fellow Wiccan. Email me if You are interested. 
    I am a 3 rd Degree High Priest, who has been practicing for roughly 10 years. I am also the High Priest of a coven here in Central New York. Contact me. I'd love to get to know you as a fellow Wiccan. Thanks!

~* Phoenix DeFalco *~

• LittlePapaPhoenix likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cgl, daddy, mommy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users