DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

The truth of how amazing you are.

Guest Cherrylolita7

Guest Cherrylolita7

Hey everyone so I've been seeing a lot of little's settling in a lot of things and needing advice so I've been told to post this today by a few of you so here it is.

You all are so amazing you have no idea how wonderful you truly are, think about it for a second there is only one of you in this whole big huge world even in this universe, no one can do anything the same way you do things, no one can compare to any of you in some way or another you are all worth more then all the gold in the world, you all are so rare, in every single one of you, you all experience things differently and feel things differently, you all are amazing! Someone is out there looking for someone just like you, someone who can only be like what you naturally are that they will feel is amazing and special and beautiful, you're uniqueness is what makes you who you are and is what makes you so valuable to other people, we are all living in this world searching to be accepted by other people who are looking to be accepted too we are all scared that no one will understand but you don't need to be understood to be admired or cherished like pieces of priceless art we are more then that you are more then that million or billion dollar painting you are full of emotion and life and energy that only you can give, I hope one day you can look at how beautiful you are in all that you are and see that your so called "flaws" are a piece of what makes you priceless, if we were all the same there would be nothing worth having in anyone we are who we are because some where someone is looking for us because we are the missing pieces for other peoples puzzles of life. So i'm sorry for this huge blah blah but I hope what I've said is understood and I didn't just make a huge dork of myself but you all are amazing and i'm so happy to have found everyone here you all are amazing and beautiful and i'm so lucky to have met you all so thank you! I hope this helps you all see how beautiful you are to the world and I hope you all have a great day!. Xoxo <3

Edited by Cherrylolita7
  • Like 5

Awww CherryLolita, This is beyond sweet, I also hope you are having a *glitter* Fantastic *glitter* day today! This made me beyond Happy! :D Stay Blessed!  

Edited by littlestarceed

Guest cookie_crumble_princess
I am so very pleased you posted this. We should all take it to heart and I'm sure many of us do. It's still supremely great reading an affirmation and knowing someone feels the same about us.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest missamylittle

This made me feel better about my current worries. I think we all feel pressured to be perfect or the best to someone else when we really need to feel this way for ourselves before we worry about anyone else. I really needed to come across this and I am thankful that I did. This was comforting and inspiring. Thank you CherryLolita <3 <3