Hi! New little here!

Princess Puppers

Hi hi! New little girl here  :heart:

I'm not new to the BDSM community (I've identified as a pet/puppy for a few years now & currently have a master) however I am relatively new to the DDlg community. I discovered it back a year ago, but it wasn't until January of this year that I really wanted to explore more of it and test the waters. So far I think it is a perfect fit for me and I've really been enjoying it! Makes me feel so much happier! ( ^ω^)Now that I'm officially a little I'd love to meet more lovely people in this lifestyle  :heart:

I'm 21 (almost 22, my birthday's on May 12th!) and I'm from Canada. I really enjoy watching Disney movies (and other movies too, but Disney's my favourite), reading all kinds of genres (currently re-reading the Harry Potter series), nature and sleeping lol

Feel free to talk or add me as a friend! (Although if you talk to me first I'll be more inclined to accept.)

Also I have a Tumblr that I update pretty much every day, you can get a better sense of what I like/who I am as a little on there. 

Thank you! And I can't wait to meet all of you sweeties!(*^3^)/~♡

Hai! I would love to make some little friends since I too am pretty new to DDLG!!! Plus my birthday is May 24th!!!! I'll be 20 soon!