•  

• Photo

Looking for Littles as friends

Littles Friends Limits Little space Type of Daddy

• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Loving Daddy

Loving Daddy

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:16 AM

Little age (If applicable):
    Name: Loving Daddy
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Years Experience(If applicable): 1 year
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: littles and friends
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

#2 Loving Daddy

Loving Daddy

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:18 AM

Hi, Im Daddy Dom and I joined this forum today. I would like to talk to littles to know what do they think of this relationship and what arebthe features they think are a must in a daddy dom. Wanting to learn to be a better daddy with every passing day.

#3 Guest_~Lost_Little_Searching~_*

Guest_~Lost_Little_Searching~_*
    • Guests

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:29 AM

Hi Daddy Dom and welcome to the forum!!! You sound like an awesome guy and I would love to be friends and share what I know with you(: though I'm still somewhat new to the dynamic, I know some of the main characteristics I look for in a potential Daddy. And hopefully, I will be able to learn some things from you as well. Thank you for your time and good luck with your endeavors!!
    • Loving Daddy likes this

#4 Loving Daddy

Loving Daddy

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:34 AM

How can we message each other?

#5 Loving Daddy

Loving Daddy

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:38 AM

You seem to be nice too but im still learning how to use this forum so help me with that too.

#6 Guest_lollipop_*

Guest_lollipop_*
    • Guests

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:57 AM

Hi! I'm an 18 year old little/kitten and would love to make friends as well. If you ever want to talk, message me on here or through kik (kitten.pixels). You seem like a super nice person and it would be cool to get to know you ^-^ Hopefully we can learn from each other as well, and though I'm still relatively new to ddlg relationships (previous partners were never interested in ddlg) I'd love to talk to you. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Littles, Friends, Limits, Little space, Type of Daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users