DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Whats your little age?

Guest Sae

I know that my little age is 7-11, but I like younger things like dummy's and sippy cups. I act my 'real' age around others though

Don't really have an age... And I'm a mix of little and middle as well. I don't do nappies, dummies or stuff like that, but colouring, cartoons and stuff yes.

it's hard to say what my age is. i tend to be anywhere from 5-13 depending on my mood. i don't like paci's, diapers or sippy cups but i still love being cared for and feel more like a little kid than a baby. usually when i regress though it's anywhere from 5-7. 

Hi hi everybody my names Mary I'm trying to figure out my way around the forums and how to post new things so I can make a proper introduction. :) I'm not having much luck on seeing how to make a new post there so far from my phone but I promise to try and look harder tomorrow when I have more time :) I'm almost out of time before lites out. Anyways my big self is 41 and my little me I think floats around between being a very little 2 upto the age of 5 because I like paci's and bottles and being snuggled like a baby especially at bedtimes etc. But I am a little independent as well an super friendly s well as adventurous so the slightly older age fits there. I need to wear protection undergarments for real so I turned that into something nice instead of a embarrassing painful issue and while I don't go pushing my care onto others cause I thought people don't like pushy Littles I do wear diapers and pull ups. :) Anyways I hope I didn't mess this post up its been a about five years since I stuck my nose onto the online world and I'm feeling kinda scared

This was a hard question for me to answer at first.

After exploring my little side a lot more with daddy and doing a little research on here

I think it's safe to say when I'm litte it really depends on the day/whats going on and how I feel but it ranges from 5-6-10 maybe 13 at most.

I love stuffies

Hello kitty

Cartoons

Coloring

And I suck my thumb sometimes

I'm definitely more shy in my younger little space and I hang on to daddy bit more

In my older little space I'm sassier and a lot more sexual

My little age can range from around 4-10.

Usually, if i've had pretty exciting or upsetting day, then I stick around 4/5ish but it varies.

I say I'm around 5. I don't use pacis but I suck my thumb and enjoy watching cartoons. I also love my stuffies very much.

My little age is 2 or 3. Very little but I just want to be treated like a real toddler. I like pacis, dipees, bottles, plushy dice and all the other stuff :)

I always refer to myself as 4 since that's the age that suits me best. Though, Daddy always says I'm 3 because of my temper tantrums (...that I totally don't have). 

I don't have a specific age? It really depends on how I feel at the moment I suppose. Sometimes I feel younger, and other times older. I guess it also really depends on my moods and the like. When I am stressed out I tend to regress to a younger age certainly.

I´m 4. I´m stuck there and I have my personal reasons, I don´t wear diapers but I´d love to have a binky but Daddy took it away and I tend to suck my thumb.

When he wants I´m like 17. Back then I was a rebel emo girl and Daddy likes that.

But when I have to work I act like an adult. Maybe older than my real age sometimes and I´m just 22

i want to say anywhere from 4-15 really. i love coloring, and playing with big block legos, etc.. but i also like being a rebel and talking back and being bratty. it really depends on my mood at the time! :)

I'm somewhere around 2 and 6. My little side normally isn't potty trained but they have the curiosity and creativity of a six year old. 

My little age is 2 or 3. Very little but I just want to be treated like a real toddler. I like pacis, dipees, bottles, plushy dice and all the other stuff :)

I'm this age and act this way too :)

• Like 1

I believe it's around 5-6 years old. I just checked with my Daddy and he confirmed this!

• Like 1

I think that my little age goes from 3 - 6 with 3 being the 3 being the absolut youngest :) And I think that im mostly like 4'ish :p Unfortunly i haven't had much of a chance to explore my little side, so it could change, but well im pretty sure about the ages i said :)

I'm not totally sure of my little age. I feel like I'm all over the place in my interests and behavior. But I really want a paci and I've considered wearing diapers and stuff. I also really love disney and cartoons and all different toys and stuffies. I think my little is somewhere between toddler age and more of a younger kid. No older than maybe 7 or 8. But sometimes I feel like a middle too. I think my default state is around 16-18. My real age is 22, and I feel like it sometimes. Usually if I'm really excited and happy or really stressed or scared I regress the youngest. It really just depends on the day.

• 9 months later...