•  

• Photo

Beast searching for his Belle. (Australia) - Still searching!

DDlg Daddy Perth Australia Little Dom DDbg Kitten Princess Monogamous

• Please log in to reply
    18 replies to this topic

#1 Kev_WA

Kev_WA

Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts
    • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:06 AM

Name: Kev
    Role: Daddy/Rigger
    Years experience: 7

Sexual Orientation: Heteoflexible
    Looking for: long term relationship - Little, middle, kitten, princess.

**If you don't have honest and genuine intentions, please don't lead me on. I don't expect a relationship right away but I am an honest and transparent person, I expect the same from those I talk with.**

​Yes this ads been up for a long time, but still am looking for my happily forever after princess. I have a lot of love, attention and affection to give but I only want to give it to my one and only princess when I find her, wherever she may be.

I am a 37 year old Daddy Dom and Rigger, I have 6 years of experience living this lifestyle though the DD nature was always there just unknown until I learnt the lifestyle existed. I am 100% monogamous and devote my time and attention to one person only. I am happy where my life is at and just want to find a little kitten princess who complements my life. I prefer to live the DDlg lifestyle pretty much 24/7 bar times some discretion is needed.

I'm firm but fair and will adjust to suit your needs, being a Daddy comes naturally to me and isn't forced. I do believe in behaviour modification through punishments and nurturing. I am more about nurturing and guiding along with rewarding good behaviour over punishing bad behaviour., aftercare is always practiced and given and will never be left out.

You must be:

-Female
    -Very Clingy
    -Very Wanty ("needy" but I dislike that word)
    -Over 18.
    -Knowledge of the lifestyle (experience a plus).
    -Enjoy this as a lifestyle not just bedroom antics.
    -Know how to communicate.
    -Cheeky yet obedient.
    -Honest.
    -Loyal.
    -Monogamous 
    -Single.

Rope play/Shibari has become a high level of interest for me, I have played around with it in the past but would like to expand my knowledge and learn more as this is rather limited due to lack of a partner willing to experiment.

All things will be discussed at length and agreed to before entering into anything, nothing is forced and always open to communication. I am in no rush to get into a relationship, I wish to ensure the next person I devote myself to is a good match before I even consider anything.
    Open to PMs to chat.

I am not interested in Overseas or LDR, happy to start online but must be willing and able to take it into real life should things go well. I don't wish to lead anyone on and start an emotional attachment with someone that likely won't have a future with.

w6xpfr.jpg

Edited by Kev_WA, 23 March 2019 - 04:31 AM.

• Kitten935, ♥LittleMonster♥, submissiveboyjimmy and 12 others like this

#2 Michele20

Michele20

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:05 PM

Hi, I'm a little. KIK: MicheleBoult. I'd love to hear more about your fibromyalgia and how it's affected you so far. It runs in my family so we have a huge amount of "lifestyle" habits that we've included in our day-to-day to help things run more smoothly. I realize this is vague but we can chat more :) also- if you're from Australia I would absolutely love someone to talk to about rugby, because I'm going crazy without it. Not hard requirement though.
    • Michele20 likes this

#3 Kev_WA

Kev_WA

Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:32 AM

Hey Tori sorry to hear about your pain. I'm always happy to chat away to new people so if you want to send me a message you're more than welcome and if you have kik talking will be easier :)

#4 Little_Twinkle

Little_Twinkle

Middle/Nymphet

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 39 posts
    • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:10 PM

Hello from the other side. My name is Essty and I am a new little living in South Africa (if we get far enough I don't mind relocating). I am not a nerd, I read a lot and write as well I am currently studying Occupational Therapy (was doing criminology). I am very honest, respectful and loyal. If you would like to kik it (see what I did there hehehe) please feel free to contact me.
    You touched my heart
    Consumed my mind
    Filled my soul

And you are mine

Meine Papa

#5 Kev_WA

Kev_WA

Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:27 AM

Thanks for the reply Little Twinkle, I will send a friend request so we can exchange kik names and hopefully chat more.

Edited by Kev_WA, 03 May 2017 - 04:31 AM.

• Josan likes this

#6 lillejente

lillejente

lost kitten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • Locationcentral NYS

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:37 AM

Hi hi,

I'm Gina a little from central NYS in the US.  I'm a bit geeky or nerdy. I tend to pop out with obscure facts that just occur to me. I have to keep things somewhat structured since I have memory issues. I had two concussions in a three month time period and since the first wasn't healed yet the second did permanent damage. It doesn't restrict what I do by much. I live alone with my cat, have a car and drive where I need to go. I have people who come in and help me figure out where to start and keep me on task for a few hours a day five days a week. I've only had that the last 8 yrs. Before that I just did my best on my own.

I'm open to visiting and/or relocating if things were to work. I spent my junior year of high school in Norway and only came home because my parents forced me. I was only 16 so the fact I had a job, place to live, government permission to work, and was really happy for the first time in a longtime counted for nothing with them.

Sorry about sort of babbling I tend to when nervous. I also tend to put the stuff that makes people run out there from the beginning so if they are going to run they do it while still a stranger. Hurts less that way.

#7 LittleNekoLexy

LittleNekoLexy

Nyaa! :3

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:38 AM

Hello im Lexy and im new to this DDlg thing and i have no expeirience personally but i have read tons of stories and it really makes me want to be a little.i love the idea of having someone to love me and care for me since i never really had a dad. Im abit shy so i wont really be meeting up pr sending pictures but other then that id love to have a daddydom

Dont Be Afraid to be yourself because daddy will protect you <3 ^.^

#8 Kev_WA

Kev_WA

Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:53 AM

Sorry for the late reply, Gina and Lexy if you want to send me a message on here we can chat more and go from there. Always open to making new friends and having a respectful conversation. 

I tend to only pop on here every now and then but will try reply as soon as possible, or maybe if you have kik, later on we can speak on there as I'm more active on kik.

Thank you :)

#9 shycub101

shycub101

Little Girl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationAustralia, QLD

Posted 09 June 2017 - 01:46 PM

Hi I am cub and I am new to this DD/LG lifestyle but I know a lot about it from books and I would like to know more about this lifestyle this is the part where I tell you about myself OK I'm a little I live in Australian Queensland I'll be moving to Perth next year I love art I love toys my favourite colour is red and I love to know more about you.

Sorry about me rambling on I wasn't quite sure what right on this but I do have a kit so we can talk on there just send me a friend request I'll give you my Kik name hope to hear from you :-)

• Callum likes this

#10 Curvyprincess90

Curvyprincess90

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:03 PM

Hi there! You sound amazing :) maybe we can be friends and chat? Let me know!
    I'm 27, I live in Ontario, in Canada. I work in two different hospitals.
    I enjoy having a daddy to take care of me and to show me how important I am to him. I'm usually a very good girl, but sometimes can be bad. I enjoy talking to my daddy as much as possible. I've had a couple daddies, but they've all been quite rude to me.
    • Callum likes this

#11 Kev_WA

Kev_WA

Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:45 PM

Welcome to send me a friend request and message to chat, anyone is. I try to respond when I can but don't frequent the site often, I also find those overseas are harder to chat with due to opposite time zones and often being asleep when they're awake and vice versa but welcome to see if conversation will work. 

#12 Samibear18

Samibear18

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationNorthern California

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:21 AM

Hello, my name is Sam. Welcome to the community, and if you'd like you can send me a friend request. I believe communication is the key to a healthy, long lasting relationships. And I like being strictly committed to one person. I'm , and trans-fluid, but my originally sexuality is female. I'm obedient, and am willing to try new things and curious on having a partner that's serious about having a ddlg/lb(trans-fluid) relationship, and seeing were out could possibly lead.

Message me if your seem interested, thank you ❤
    • darkronin and Callum like this

#13 BabyKitten-!

BabyKitten-!

Looking for a forever daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:18 AM

Hello! I'm also looking for my forever daddy! I love to cuddle and am super affectionate, I would never move from your lap if I had the choice! I am very very clingy ❤️ I love to play, and talk and see ponies! I am in south Australia but would move for the right person. I want a caring daddy, someone who will protect me and give me everything I need, and then hopefully I will give them everything they need. I love listening to my daddy, but can sometimes be a bit bratty! My kik is Elsie.422
    • Benny14 and Callum like this

#14 Kev_WA

Kev_WA

Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:59 AM

*looking around for my princesses tower to rescue her from*

I will fight the dragon, fight off the evil prince, whatever it takes to find my princess fro my happily ever after. She has to be out there somewhere...

#15 littlechibiangelmn

littlechibiangelmn

Littlechibiangelmn

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationMinnesota USA

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:21 PM

Here here here!!! I’m here!!! What exactly are you looking for in a little. I’m an orphaned little still looking for a daddy. I’m a middle technically 26. I’m a bit curvy. I am definitely not a level 1 little and need some retraining. I am extremely loyal and I’m not quite sure how I feel about the sexual aspect of being a little but I am open to it with time and trust
    • Bbygrrl_ likes this

#16 Guest_laycette_*

Guest_laycette_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:58 AM

Hi Kev, how are you going?
    I am similarly on a search to find a daddy.
    Ideally a mummy too, I'd love to set up or join an AB poly household. However just being with a Daddy would be really nice too.  
    Hopefully this message will go through to you, otherwise I'll post it on the thread and make it a bit more private. I think you have to be friends to send messages on here as your profile requests but if you don't accept friend requests to do that.. hummm. 

Anyway I am near Brissy, and have been ghosted twice by Daddies I thought things were progressing well with, so yeah, I understand how hard it is and how it can be very discouraging, especially at our age (I am 44, though I don't look it ;-) ).

Anyway, I'd like to be friends and at the very least do some mutual support, if you're amenable. I carry a decent convo and like to stay in touch. 

So, talk soon?

xx bg (laycette)

#17 KawaiiKurls

KawaiiKurls

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationBountiful,UT

Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:38 AM

Hi I've seen your post a few times, but I brushed it off because its the distance. But since you're still looking, I thought take a shot.
    My name is Alice, living in UT, USA. 5'4" 120lb, short brown curls and tan skin. I'm a little girl looking for a Daddy who can take care me in almost all aspects of life. And I want to be a part of your life too!
    My favorite things are warm hugs, yummy food, and soft blankets. I also love my plushies: Totoro, Ichigo, and Cerberus.
    My hobbies are reading, coloring, singing music, and watching pretty cartoons and movies! I have a kitty named Audrey who I love very much.
    Would you like to get to know each other?

#18 Kev_WA

Kev_WA

Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:21 PM

Laycette, I am strictly monogamous, so I wouldn't be able to offer any of what you seek in the way of relationships. However I am happy to offer friendship and chat some, though I don't frequent this site all that much but feel free to send a friend request and PM me if you'd like. Sorry to hear about the ghosting, sadly it is a common occurrence from both littles and Daddies.

KawaiiKurls, thank you for taking the time, however while distance isn't really an issue, the citizenship and relocation costs, chances and so forth from US to Aus, are . I don't wish to lead anyone on or waste anyone's time or feelings so I have to be bluntly honest with the fact that I cannot offer anything but a friendship based on that unless the person holds a citizenship within Australia already. If you want to chat as friends, you're welcome to send me a friend request and PM, otherwise I wish you all the best in your search and hope you find what you are looking for.

#19 Featheredfaith

Featheredfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 38 posts
    • LocationImagination

Posted 23 January 2019 - 06:14 AM

I'm not the one. But. Your ad deserves a STANDING OVATION. I wish you the absolute very best. I have no doubt that the little princess kitten of your heart will be the most LUCKY little girl in the world. I love that you know exactly what you want, and are devoted to finding it. I love that you arent looking for miss right now, but miss right forever. I love that your expectations, needs, and desires are clear. I love your cartoon. You ROCK in my book.

< RESPECT >

🎀faith🌹
    • Kev_WA likes this

isolated-seamless-border-pink-flowers-26

“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DDlg, Daddy, Perth, Australia, Little, Dom, DDbg, Kitten, Princess, Monogamous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users