•  

• Photo

Beast searching for his Belle. (Australia) - Still searching!

DDlg Daddy Perth Australia Little Dom DDbg Kitten Princess Monogamous

• Please log in to reply
    21 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Iheartunicorns_*

Guest_Iheartunicorns_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:29 AM

Hi, from across the ditch! Your personal caught my eye, I am new to this site and posted my own personal just last night. I would love to talk and get to know you more to see if we may click? Ya just never know. Hehe. I believe I possess what you may be searching for.
    I am a loyal, loving, obedient and affectionate little. Monogamous. I've been exploring the lifestyle for 18 months, so somewhat new. During that time I had only one daddy, until about four months ago. I want a Daddy "in real life," that is my goal. I have tried searching NZ, but it doesn't seem to be popular here. I am happy to answer any questions you may have, should you wish to talk to me further.
    Thank you for your time, and if I'm not what you're after, I wish you all the luck in finding your Belle xx

#22 Kev_WA

Kev_WA

Daddy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts
    • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:17 AM

iheartunicorns, more than happy to chat and make friends, I have sent you a friend request so I can private message you if that is ok? As you said, never know or at least could just make a new friend.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DDlg, Daddy, Perth, Australia, Little, Dom, DDbg, Kitten, Princess, Monogamous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users