DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

My little introduction

BabygirlT1345

Hello everyone!

I have been a member for a few days now I think? And thought I would introduce myself a little make some friends. Talk to some people..

Haha you will have to excuse me I'm a little shy, and not too sure what to put?

I am a little, and I have had two great daddy's.

I have always felt like the odd one out growing up, in school I didn't fit in anywhere.

I kinda stumbled through life not really knowing who I was or what I wanted, so when I had normal "vanilla" type relationships, they where good.. But like I said something was always missing,I met My first daddy in my first year of college I had just turnt 18 and he was two years older than me and we very quickly became friends, he was the only person I had ever felt so comfortable around that I could be my silly childish self and he would join in or encourage it. it felt like in the whole world he was the only one that understood me, so by now we became a nice unique couple, and I done some Internet searching and soon found the type of relationship we have is not the only one, like there are actually other people with this interest!? Haha at the time I was blown away and I really just couldn't belive it, I felt normal for once I felt like I fit in somewhere, I would love to hear everyone's story of when they first found out they had a daddy/caregiver need or a little Need, and I would love to talk to anyone who wants to talk!?

I live on my own and I am a very independent person in day to day "adult" life I had to grow up very quickly in some ways and I love being independent and standing on my own two feet. But when it comes to relationships. I want to be able to enjoy a strong man protecting me and being in control I want make my daddy happy in every way I can! I want to be the Princess and know someone else cares.. Sorry if I rambled a little..

Thank you all for reading!! Hope you all have a nice day.!!

Guest cookie_crumble_princess

Welcome to the group. It will be a joy having you here, I'm sure! It's so nice reading your story as well. I don't have one to share, but I enjoyed reading yours. See you around the forum.