DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Little Space Troubles?

sweet n smol !!

hi!!

so basically, i'm new to cg/l. i've been having some trouble getting into little space. i can literally count the amount of times on my fingers, that i've gotten into little space. now, i looove getting into little space. the only problem is that i struggle getting into it. what helps you guys get into little space? i just want a little bit of variety.

oh, and i don't have a caregiver so the caregiver sweet talk and playing-with-hair-and-softly-humming-into-ear stuff doesn't really happen. 

thank you !!

Guest pearlpizza22

For starters, I love your gif. 

For me, i get into little space by watching cartoons, coloring, bubble baths!!, and stuffies. Also if you like pacis you can try getting yourself one. Also drinking juice in my ariel cup gets me little too.

• Like 1

Playing music that you love or you would consider little helps like Disney songs etc. Doing your hair and makeup a bit helps. Dressing up little is always fun. It could be hard getting in to little space if you do not have the right setting so find somewhere you feel most comfortable being yourself or redecorate your surroundietc.Bedroom living room etc. And yeah those are a few different kinds of ways to help you regress or Change your mind space however you look at it. I hope this helps you.
  • Like 1

I find it difficult to get into space sometimes, also. I'm not so new at this but I have a lot of mental health issues that can make it difficult. I find that these things are the most important for me:

1. Setting aside time to make myself feel little is very important to my space. If I feel like I'm working on someone else's time I can't relax and let myself little. 

2. Surrounding myself in little things always helps, and as a serial shopper I find that getting myself new little stuff always puts me on the highway to littletown. Amazon is a dangerous place. Almost as dangerous as Etsy.

3. Getting dolled-up, literally, always helps. Get cute clothes that make you feel little and wear them as much as you can. I often opt for a Wednesday Addams look (clearly) but that's cause I'm a tad weird. I do like color just as much as the next girl, though. Point of me saying that is to make it clear that there is no one way to dress little, don't feel like you have to wear pink or you don't count. I got caught up in that idea early on but eventually found my happy medium.

Also, here are some links with great info on how to get into and maintain littlespace, among other helpful information:

1. Littlespace Online - link here is for the "getting into space" guide but the site has lots of great info and resources.

2. A Little Understanding - good general info. 

3. DDlg Guide - more great general info.

4. domsub blog - Great blog that often updates with awesome real-life experience based information

5. Fearless Press DDlg Article - Not really related to your question but great info for when you do find a caregiver. :)

Hope these help :)

• Like 2

For starters, I love your gif. 

For me, i get into little space by watching cartoons, coloring, bubble baths!!, and stuffies. Also if you like pacis you can try getting yourself one. Also drinking juice in my ariel cup gets me little too.

Playing music that you love or you would consider little helps like Disney songs etc. Doing your hair and makeup a bit helps. Dressing up little is always fun. It could be hard getting in to little space if you do not have the right setting so find somewhere you feel most comfortable being yourself or redecorate your surroundietc.Bedroom living room etc. And yeah those are a few different kinds of ways to help you regress or Change your mind space however you look at it. I hope this helps you.

I find it difficult to get into space sometimes, also. I'm not so new at this but I have a lot of mental health issues that can make it difficult. I find that these things are the most important for me:

1. Setting aside time to make myself feel little is very important to my space. If I feel like I'm working on someone else's time I can't relax and let myself little. 

2. Surrounding myself in little things always helps, and as a serial shopper I find that getting myself new little stuff always puts me on the highway to littletown. Amazon is a dangerous place. Almost as dangerous as Etsy.

3. Getting dolled-up, literally, always helps. Get cute clothes that make you feel little and wear them as much as you can. I often opt for a Wednesday Addams look (clearly) but that's cause I'm a tad weird. I do like color just as much as the next girl, though. Point of me saying that is to make it clear that there is no one way to dress little, don't feel like you have to wear pink or you don't count. I got caught up in that idea early on but eventually found my happy medium.

Also, here are some links with great info on how to get into and maintain littlespace, among other helpful information:

1. Littlespace Online - link here is for the "getting into space" guide but the site has lots of great info and resources.

2. A Little Understanding - good general info. 

3. DDlg Guide - more great general info.

4. domsub blog - Great blog that often updates with awesome real-life experience based information

5. Fearless Press DDlg Article - Not really related to your question but great info for when you do find a caregiver. :)

Hope these help :)

thank all of you!! ill be sure to try them all out when i have some time.

eee!!! i'm so excited  :wub:  :blush:

• Like 2

get surrounded by your favorite little things and activities!!!

Gather your stuffies and build a blankie castle to watch your fav cartoons or movies :) that really works for me.

hugs :heart:

• Like 1