Hi hi!

Guest Ginger-Kit22

Guest Ginger-Kit22

Hi everyone :) I've been off of the site for a few months. I noticed there's a lot of new people here and stuff so I figured I'd make a new introduction board, hope that's ok? You can call me Ginger (or any variation of it), just no other names please (especially pet names). I don't have a set age for my Little space, that varies depending on my mood. I'm a switch though, so sometimes, depending on the person and whatnot, I might go into Mommy mode. My apologies? I don't have a Little despite the fact that I'm allowed to if I so choose (relationship is set to 'Taken' atm and not 'Open Relationship' because it's not your typical open relationship).

Anywho's... I'm 22 and a mechanic. I found out about DDLG about a year ago, I guess? My boyfriend found out about it shortly after (thanks to me) and he's totally fine with it :) He isn't interested in me calling him anything other than his name and I'm totally ok with that; I don't want to call him anything else. He has a few nicknames for me (pumpkin, love) that I adore <3 He puts up with my stuffies, mostly because I tell him he won't have his 'man cave' unless I get all my stuffies on our bed XD

Outside of that and whatnot, I love writing and reading. I'm working on a story or two at the moment. I also enjoy photography and gaming (Xbox one, Destiny atm). I have a Nintendo 3DS as well that I have a few games for. I do have pretty bad anxiety but it's getting better day by day. Some days it's pretty bad though and I tend to snap at people a lot or be silent. I'm sorry ahead of time if that happens at all. I try to stay away from people on days like that.

I think that's everything? If you have questions, let me know! I love making new friends too ^^