DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

CG/L Informational Website (Looking for suggestions/opinions!)

Guest Ginger-Kit22

Guest Ginger-Kit22

Hi everyone :)

I've been debating whether or not to start a website up. It'd be purely informational, no 'members' or anything of the sort. Basically, a website for anyone that's new to the CG/L dynamic or just want to brush up on some information!

I understand there are other websites floating around out there, but most cater to Daddy Dom / Little Girl (aka DD/lg) and I feel that's a bit uninclusive, given that there are also Mommy Doms, Little boys, and non-binary individuals. A lot of websites also tend to post their vision of what a Little is, and I think we all know that being a Little isn't a cookie cutter deal! Same goes for our Doms. Everyone is different and unique.

So, what I'm posting here for is to get your suggestions about what should be on the website (General topics, sub-topics, page ideas, etc.) and your opinions on suggestions.

Also, I do have permission to post about this from Sophie, so please don't remove my post? This website would not have any sort of forum access or private messaging system to contact anyone at, outside of a 'contact the owner' page. However, if this isn't the correct location, please feel free to move it!

Guest LavanderRabbit
The reason the forum isn't called CG/L is because there is a very very large Lolita fashion community under that name. They already have to deal with a lot of perverts with their fashion alone, how do you think they would feel if someone was starting a database under the same name as their forum? If you really want to know the extent of the hate you'll have to go to the CG/L forum yourself. Besides that most people only know DD/lg as DD/lg so many newer littles and caregivers may not know the gender neutral term in the first place.

Guest Ginger-Kit22

The reason the forum isn't called CG/L is because there is a very very large Lolita fashion community under that name. They already have to deal with a lot of perverts with their fashion alone, how do you think they would feel if someone was starting a database under the same name as their forum? If you really want to know the extent of the hate you'll have to go to the CG/L forum yourself. Besides that most people only know DD/lg as DD/lg so many newer littles and caregivers may not know the gender neutral term in the first place.

I... wasn't saying anything bad about the Forums? I just wanted to make an informational website that's more about Caregivers and Littles rather than a very specific part of it. I'm sorry if that's how this came across. I'm not trying to be rude or anything about this at all :/ I just thought this might be helpful to some people.

Guest LavanderRabbit

I... wasn't saying anything bad about the Forums? I just wanted to make an informational website that's more about Caregivers and Littles rather than a very specific part of it. I'm sorry if that's how this came across. I'm not trying to be rude or anything about this at all :/ I just thought this might be helpful to some people.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be helpful. I'm just letting you know why a lot of things aren't known as CG/L rather than DD/lg. I actually think it would be really good to do, just maybe not under CG/l for the reasons I posted.

Guest Ginger-Kit22

It wouldn't be labeled CG/L, I think.. I might actually just use the full name instead to distinguish between the clothing line and what I'm speaking of. Or if anyone has any suggestions for it, I'm open ears.

I think a tumblr blog with this information would probably reach a wider audience than a stand alone website.