•  

• Photo

Little Girl looking for a nice Caregiver~

little caregiver personal search

• Please log in to reply
    14 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 PeachyPantsu

PeachyPantsu

Little Peach

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 72 posts
    • LocationAlabama

Posted 09 June 2016 - 12:31 PM

Little age (If applicable): 6/7 years
    Name: Toni
    Role: Little Girl
    Years experience (If applicable): About 3 years
    Location: Alabama. (I'm a bit nervous about my safety so I will release exact location over time)
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Looking for: Caregiver of any gender
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello there, I'm Toni! I'm 20 years old and my birthday is February 1st c:

A little about myself:

I'm a huuuuuge nerd. I really like anime, manga, cosplay, video games, art, books, and I'm in lots of fandoms.

I reallllyyyyy love doing hair and makeup and I think tattoos are the most beautiful expression of art and self in the worrrllldddd. :wub: 

I want to be a tattoo artist and piercer however I believe I'm going to settle for cosmetology school for right now.

I have a puppy named Thuggin' Muffin and if I'm in it, she's in it too.  :p 

She's my world  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: I love her sooo much.

I like to draw and sing and dance too!

My favorite thing to do is play animal crossing and eat pocky.~

I have a shaven head currently and I like to wear wigs. I really wanted to do something bold so I did haha. ^_^ 

I'm 5 feet and 3 inches tall and my body type is slender and curvy. It's odd.

My style changes constantly so one day I'll be cutesy and the next I'll be punk rock. You'll never know~ B) 

I'm extremely submissive in relationships and my goal is only to make my partner happy. I tend to get taken for granted a lot.  :blush: 

I'm a really shy and sweet person. I tend to babble when I get nervous though. Which is what this feels like haha. I'm very nervous  :lol: 

What I'm looking for in a caregiver:

Someone who will always push me to do my best and accept me even when I fail.

Someone who will discipline me but knows what aftercare is. Like geez you'd be surprised at how many people in the community don't know what it is or use it. Like cuddle me afterwards or bathe me or something. You could even just give me chocolate milk and put on cartoons I'd be stoooooked.

My age preference is nobody more than a year younger than me and nobody more than 5 or 6 years older than me. I'm sorry. Sometimes I'm lenient on it but I won't go over 32 years. :rolleyes: 

Someone who is experienced enough. Like you don't have to know everything, I don't expect you to. We are both adults and there's always going to be more to learn. But at least know the gist or even get guidance from the forums.

Someone who will appreciate me and the things I do. I try really hard in relationships and will almost do anything for my other half's affection. I'm tired of being taken for granted.

Well, that's basically it. Only legitimate replies please. This is for a long term relationship. It can be close or long distance it doesn't matter. However if it's an LDR you must have skype. MUST.  :D 

Thank you for suffering through this hehehe.~ :heart: 

Here are my results from the bdsm test thing if it gives you more clarification:

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
    97% Submissive
    96% Rope bunny
    95% Pet
    95% Girl/Boy
    94% Brat
    58% Ageplayer
    56% Degradee
    54% Masochist
    50% Experimentalist
    44% Slave
    32% Primal (Prey)
    24% Vanilla
    15% Switch
    13% Non-monogamist
    10% Exhibitionist
    5% Rigger
    3% Sadist
    3% Degrader
    2% Dominant
    1% Brat tamer
    1% Master/Mistress
    1% Daddy/Mommy
    0% Voyeur
    0% Owner
    0% Primal (Hunter)

Edited by PeachyPantsu, 01 February 2017 - 01:37 PM.

• Little Mouse, darkronin, KDoubleD and 1 other like this

"lilac kisses and rose tinted cheeks"

tumblr_oa62j1ZGa21qa94xto1_500.gif

#2 Broccoli Rob

Broccoli Rob

Boner Champ

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 09 June 2016 - 01:44 PM

Hi Peachy! I know I'm a bit out of your age range, but I'm young at heart, and very playful. Anyway, I love cosplay and anime, and I love dogs. I'm totally a dog person. I also like doing out door activities, and am very good at being a couch potato too. If you'd like to chat, feel free to add me. If not, that's cool too. I hope you find what you're looking for!

#3 Uub78

Uub78

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationIllinois

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:49 AM

Hi peachy, my name is chris, im 28 from illinois. Your personal caught my eye, I've dabbled in cosplay. watch anime regularly. I'm a social butterfly, shy at first but once i get comfortable try and hold me back :).  Im not looking to jump into anything, im interested in being friends first and seeing where it goes from there. if you'd like add me and we can talk a bit more. I look forward to hearing from you  :) .

#4 Guest_music_*

Guest_music_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:22 AM

Edited by music, 28 August 2017 - 02:25 AM.

#5 Little Mouse

Little Mouse

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 24 posts
    • LocationAlabama

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:29 AM

hi Im from Alabama as well... i have a daddy but i am also pansexual and enjoy playing with other girls...

if u want we can talk about daddy joining in, but he doesnt have to if u dont want him to...

I love coloring and doing different kinds of crafts....

I love scrapbooking... I love taking pictures....

i would really like if u would message me...

I would love to hear more about you...

Maybe we can be friends...

#6 NorthernDaddy

NorthernDaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationMinnesota

Posted 10 July 2016 - 10:13 PM

Hey Toni,

I'm 23 from Minnesota so pretty much the opposite side of the country, but I think we would really enjoy getting to know each other. A lot of our interests align, and I think we could really click! Hmu sometime on here and we can talk about your favorite books or anime or whatever.

We'll probably just talk over this site but who knows where it could lead and it will probably be fun!  ;)

• PeachyPantsu likes this

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.   :heart: 

04e1da14-e9ac-494c-b04e-feb45417d189_zps

#7 Justme

Justme

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 10:44 PM

Hey Toni, I love music, art (use to draw/paint alot and recently trying to get back into it :3), books, and anime/manga as well, I also live in the south (not bama but not far from bama). It definitely seems we have a lot in common and well...I think it would be great getting to know you more! Sending you a friend request and hopefully we can chat soon :3!!! Looking forward to the chance at getting to know you 

#8 Guest_goodguysfinishlast_*

Guest_goodguysfinishlast_*
    • Guests

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:44 PM

hello peachy / toni... i hope you are well... i am sorry if i offended you yesterday... definately was not my intent... you are a very beautiful person... i would be greatly honored to see you draw.. see you dance and hear you sing... i am new to this and i would love for you to be my first little... i want to take you out to eat or cook you a meal...  i am in iowa and will like to be your online daddy at first until you feel comfortable.. lets skype and txt talk on the phone.. if you chose me i will devote all my love to you.. i really hope this is ok and i did not use anything that is considered bad or wrong..... i really am sorry for that...

#9 littlebylittle

littlebylittle

Cat (s)nip(er)

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 46 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:48 AM

Dear Toni,

I'm out of the age range - but as I don't 'apply' here as caregiver I think it's fine (actually I just wanted to use this opportunity to say hello to you - I'm not sure if I can catch you on the chat, that's why - hope it's okay to use this space !). Making piercings and tatoos, that's is really cool !

I'm sending you a friend request so we can exchange PM and from there we could see if we connect. A few words about me: I like dancing, cooking, climbing... a few anime also, though rather the mainstream ones (I'm a big fan of Naruto :ph34r:). I also read a lot (fiction, philosophy, kinks...).

Hope to hear from you !

Purrrr

#10 StyxTheNyx

StyxTheNyx

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:21 PM

Well Toni, it seems that we have a ton of things in common. My name is Jonah and I'm looking for an online little. I am a musician and I play guitar amongst other things, but mostly guitar and singing. I also happen to live in Alabama awkwardly enough. The manga and anime interest hnnngggg I absolutely love it. And it seemed like you did a good job describing yourself cx Well I hope to hear from you soon. I have a skype and a kik. So message me yours and we can talk tons more!

#11 ShyGamer1997

ShyGamer1997

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationBessemer, Alabama

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:48 PM

Hello Toni, we seem to have quite a bit in common, my name is Jackson, I'm 19, and I'm looking for a little or kitten online and maybe in person eventually. I also live in Alabama, and have Skype and kik as well.I love anime and manga, movies (lord of the rings being one of my favorites), and games. I don't have any actual experience to be honest, just recently got up to courage to start posting and chatting, but I would love to chat with you, and if nothing else perhaps we can be friends. Hope to hear from you!

#12 KDoubleD

KDoubleD

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • Locationclarksville

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:36 PM

Hi, I loved reading your post. You sound perfect for everything I've always wanted. I'm naturally a caregiver with some daddy dom kinks and moments but I want to just be able to hold my little princess and love her completely for who she is and take care of her. I believe that have a very similar chemistry and mental way of thinking when it comes to our love life and aspirations towards our parter and goals in life. I would love to get to know you. I have kik and skype. Message me on kik @takehersoul if your interested . Hope to hear from you soon

#13 darkronin

darkronin

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationPoland

Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:45 PM

Just have noticed, and can't walk away without saying...

Happy Birthday! :)  

(and fill it up to the 75 words with best wishes of birthday cake with candles, stuffies party and so on ;))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

#14 lil_rage

lil_rage

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:59 AM

First off happy birthday. Hi i'm Conner and i enjoyed reading your personal ad. I am also very nerdy i like anime, video games, and many other things. I also love dogs i have a dog named Lucky he is my boy, we have fun everyday. I am a big fan of college football, it runs in my family. My favorite team is The University of Alabama, and if that doesn't give it away I also live in Alabama. I am a daddy who is relatively new to this site, and I am currently looking for a little. I am a strict daddy with a loving hand I will give you discipline and then cuddle you as we watch netflix. I am fine with LDR it doesn't bother me all that much iv'e been in one before. You seem like a cute little, personally I like the whole wig, and punk thing. Plus how you change your style sounds fun to me. I am very interested, I will send you a friend request and I hope I can get to know you better. If you are interested just accept. I hope to hear from you soon.

#15 ShyGamer1997

ShyGamer1997

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationBessemer, Alabama

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:46 AM

A bit late I know but I've been awau from the forums for awhile, just wishing you a happy birthday! Hope you had a great day with plenty of cake, presents, and fun!

(filling in the remaining word count here with wishes for you to have had a fantastic birthday yesterday and a great day today as well, also hope to talk to you again soon, had a wonderful chat that we never quite finished)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, caregiver, personal, search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users