DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Newbie Little to here.

gnivirdyvruc

hiya!!^-^ im MJ. *shakes your hand* its nice to meet ya; youre looking mighty fine today. heh, anyways; im a Little :3 ive known about the whole community since i was 12 but stayed away untill recently when i turned 18, yay! xD im a very shy, quiet, and not open person - i keep to myself a lot and prefer to stay that way. i love music, youtube, and writing. my Little age is 3 and im a nonsexual Little. when im in Littlespace i enjoy hugs, cuddles, naps, cartoons, blankies, sippy cups, pacis, being held, and babytalk. 

id like to make some fwiends in the ddlg, mdlg, cgl, and bdsm community so thats why im here ^-^ anyone can message me & send me a friend request but i highly prefer to chat on kik. 

IMPORTANT: due to past expierences i will not send you a pic of me untill im comfortable with it, failing to respect my decision will result in me blocking & reporting you. ive had enough shit thrown at me and i will tell you to fuck off if i need to. 

if youve read this far, thank you! :) i appreciate it and i hope you have a wonderful day sir/ma'am.