47 replies to this topic

#21 papa'skitten

papa'skitten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • Locationnova scotia

Posted 20 July 2016 - 07:21 AM

me and my daddy smoke everyday but he wants to quit ciggs(hes only started about a year ago) which i think is silly for starting so old.... ive been smoking since i was 12(i know) ill help him quit and ill cut back but we see no prob with it and its one of my top ten fav times sitting with my legs on his lap in the back yard smoking,staring at the sky but at the same time ive dated people who dont smoke and i tried to not smoke around them... its all about give and take

#22 Guest_NeedToServe_*

Guest_NeedToServe_*
    • Guests

Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:13 AM

If a man meets a girl that smokes, he has no right to demand she stop or to badger her about it. He accepted that about her before getting involved. Sure, if she asks for his help to quit, then he can put rules in place I guess. But it's an addiction. All the warnings and spankings in the world won't stop it.
    A little is a human being, no better, worse or different than anyone else. That comes with bad habits too.
    • EmeraldFaye and papa'skitten like this

#23 Princess Joe Joe

Princess Joe Joe

dumb baby doll

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 98 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:57 PM

Well, I don't have anything against people who smoke cigarettes and I have plenty of friends who smoke cigarettes. I nor my Papa smoke cigarettes, but we LOVE to have a blunt or a bowl when we are together! I simply don't smoke cigarettes because for some reason they give me a bad headache, and He just doesn't favor the taste. ❤️

Personally I feel like people assume that littles are supposed to be these dainty, doe-eyed little things 24/7 which simply isn't true. I have tried a plethora of soft core drugs (weed, LSD, ect) and I drink on the weekends. I am lucky enough to have a Papa that accepts that! None of that stuff makes me bad company, and none of that stuff makes me any less of a woman or a baby (: Anyone you tells you that those things make you not little/ lady like they can go screw off.
    • chubbylilwolfcub likes this

#24 papa'skitten

papa'skitten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • Locationnova scotia

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:30 PM

Daddy's best baby doll and daddy dreamer,you dolls are awesome and i couldnt agree more with what you guys both said.... just because someone does something they enjoy  that others might see as wrong doesnt make them a bad person!!!

#25 sirenaophelia

sirenaophelia

jehova, judas, satan, christ; i'm your virgin sacrifice

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 174 posts
    • LocationD/FW, TEXAS

Posted 20 July 2016 - 09:18 PM

I smoke cigarettes and weed. But have been, for Daddy's sake, not smoking weed. I drink occasionally but cigarettes regularly. Too much even.

Daddy smokes cigarettes and drinks occasionally. He hasn't made any comments or rules about it but he does try to get me to smoke less. I need to ... like NEED. But I'm a cranky girl when I don't have smokes. I get terrible nic fits... I don't know what to do with myself... my anxiety just shoots up...

Which if I could have weed all day every day I would PROBABLY be able to quit cigarettes. But I dunno. I'm not rich. I'm on fixed income. I can't afford a lot heh...

I don't think it's something to be a huge issue...

#26 Glitterdemon

Glitterdemon

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 28 July 2016 - 02:04 AM

Daddy actually has me smoke weed, as it's the only thing that keeps my PMDD manageable. Without it, I'd be a suicidal wreck.
    • papa'skitten likes this

#27 papa'skitten

papa'skitten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • Locationnova scotia

Posted 28 July 2016 - 06:12 AM

glitterdemon,i found it helps so much with my pmdd, i tend to smoke a half O that week,much better then pain meds

#28 Guest_Mad.Max.1080_*

Guest_Mad.Max.1080_*
    • Guests

Posted 02 August 2016 - 07:33 AM

You can be little even if you mainline heroin into your eyeballs every day :D

Daddy and I both smoke cigarettes and weed. I kinda get pissed off when people talk about how much of a turnoff it is. I'm not going to stop because people seem to really demonise smokers nowadays.

Just do what you do :p

Don't change for anyone. It's not affecting anyone but the actual smoker. 

Just a little pro hint in general by the way, for everyone reading, smokers do not really give a shit if it turns you off. If you don't like smokers, don't court one. This is why I only date fellow smokers. Coffee and ciggie breath every day, bitches.

Love this haha

• papa'skitten likes this

#29 sparklecatz

sparklecatz

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

Daddy and I both smoke weed, I'm not too into cigs but daddy wouldnt mind if I was. Weed is lovely haha, smoking with daddy is a bonding experience and I especially love high cuddles high playtime and high just plain goofing off together (: it helps me relax, brings me more comfortably into my little space, and helps us understand each other <3 daddy also uses it as a reward for when I'm good, and to take care of me when I get tummy aches or feel sick or down or after we have really intense playtime (: if it feels good to you, it is good (: no danger and super bonding (:

#30 smutk

smutk

stonerLittle

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • Locationcalifornia

Posted 25 September 2016 - 10:25 PM

it is completely okay for a little to smoke weed, if that is what they would like to do. i smoked weed even before i started feeling little and to this day i am a stoney little : )

#31 howdy12

howdy12

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 10:55 AM

Edited by howdy12, 16 November 2016 - 11:00 AM.

#32 Justmeg

Justmeg

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:41 PM

Don't change for anyone. It's not affecting anyone but the actual smoker. .

Okay but second hand smoke is a very common killer affecting kids/babies, animals, and just other people in general. Maybe don't give that advice, yeah?

#33 Guest_LittleLexiKitty_*

Guest_LittleLexiKitty_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:40 PM

I smoke cigarettes and weed and while it does help me get into little space i defiantly dont need ti to get into little space

i defiantly dont see anything wrong with those who smoke it as long as theyre being responsible.

#34 chubbylilwolfcub

chubbylilwolfcub

theminiQueen

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 100 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:10 AM

Third response on weed related topics but we are a stoner family and I feel pationately about it.

I just wanted to share my two sense with OP.

One of Daddy's rules is about cigarettes because I asked him to help me quit. Any rules you and your CG have should be mutually agreed upon. Littles are adults and are capable of making decisions for themselves. I would be single forever before I quit smoking weed, but luckily Daddy smokes too so I don't have to worry about it :)

You aren't being selfish, you are being human. Don't settle for someone who wants to drastically change things about you that you don't want to change.

Edited by chubbylilwolfcub, 07 June 2017 - 12:12 AM.

Chubb-Cub 🐾

#35 chubbylilwolfcub

chubbylilwolfcub

theminiQueen

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 100 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:22 AM

Personally I feel like people assume that littles are supposed to be these dainty, doe-eyed little things 24/7 which simply isn't true.

I just had to comment on this because I couldn't agree more. It seems that so many people feel littles need to be little constantly and shouldn't do ANYTHING adult like. Little or not, we all have lives. Some littkes enjoy being little all the time and they have every right to do so, but it's not for everyone. Some littles simply can't affors to be little 24/7. If you live along and have no CG you have bills to pay and a house to clean and food to shop for and cook, etc. Children can't live alone so it doesn't make sense that these littles should be little constantly. And thats just the ones who CAN'T be little all the time. There are also those of us who don't want to. I love both of my jobs, I love being a mother, I love taking care of my family and I don't want to change that.
    Chubb-Cub 🐾

#36 littlesuzy

littlesuzy

LittleBrat

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 58 posts
    • Locationcaliforna

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:59 AM

i only smoke weed 

#37 Alextheswitch<3

Alextheswitch<3

Baby Without Rules

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 50 posts
    • LocationColorado

Posted 07 June 2017 - 01:05 AM

i smoke weed and i have straight stopped associating with those "ew stop" people lik stfu smoke a bowl chill man

Screenshot 2017 05 10 23.47.46

#38 MeepMoop

MeepMoop

Sleepy Confused Princess

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:27 PM

I smoke cigarettes. Currently trying to quit. But that's a personal choice. Still a little in my Daddy's eyes.

#39 littlemisty

littlemisty

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • LocationSouth Wales, UK

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:43 PM

Me and my Daddy both smoke cigs but I did stop him smoking weed before we came into the lifestyle, basically because the smell of it makes me physically sick. He does have one now and again though but only when I am out with friends.He hates the smell of coffee though and I love drinking it but he would never stop me drinking it just because he is my Daddy

animated-miffy-image-0005.gif    bcd1a4bb433c75c0e66de6755495983e.gif dragon-animated-gif-55.gif

#40 pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:19 AM

i smoke cigarettes first thing in the morningwith my coffee.....and there are a lot of times im thankfulfor wearing a diaper.    lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Weed, Little, Caregiver, General, Question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users