•  

• Photo

Cute New Jersey Baby-girl Looking For You!

babygirl ddlg cgl New Jersey kink personals ddlg personals

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 babymandyy

babymandyy

Babymandyy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationNJ

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:55 AM

Little age (If applicable): 2-5 
    Name: Amanda (Mandy) 
    Role: Little Girl<3 
    Years experience (If applicable): 4 :) 
    Sexual Orientation: pansexual
    Looking for: Daddy Dom 
    --------------------------------------------
    ~Hello there friends~

I'm Amanda. I'm 22 and I'm from New Jersey. I'm your average little girl seeking a forever daddy dom and love me and hold me<3 I'm terrible at describing myself, so feel free to reach out for more information. 

Attached Files

• Educationman likes this

#2 Sirsumwun

Sirsumwun

SirSumwun

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • LocationNew England

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:05 PM

Hi Amanda,

You should definitely talk about yourself more even if you think you're bad at it.  We wanna know you, and plus you don't get better at something without practice.  Right? ;-)

If you would like to talk send me a friend request.  I'm in Western Mass, I spend most of my time working :-( however this summer I've been taking alot of time off to travel and just do what makes me happy.

• Heyitsbigj likes this

#3 FirmButLovingNJ

FirmButLovingNJ

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts
    • LocationNorthern NJ/NYC

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:08 AM

Greetings Amanda. I'm a loving dominant daddy in New Jersey. No need to be so shy, I'm very patient and understanding and we can take all the time we need to make sure we're a good fit. I'd love to get to know you and see if we might be what each other are looking for; even if not, I'd be happy to be a friend and guide who can help you achieve your goals and find what you're seeking.

I'll send a friend request.

#4 PhillyDD94

PhillyDD94

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 36 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:58 PM

Hiya Mandy, my name is Joe, I'm 22, and I'm from PA. I have long been interested in this lifestyle, and I do have a bit of experience, but not too much. I'm looking for a little girl who I can love, help, spend time with, set rules for, and discipline when need be. I am seeking something long term and preferably nearby (which it appears that you are). I'm not really sure what to write in here, but I'd love to chat more. I sent you a friend request so I look forward to hearing from you soon!M

• babymandyy likes this

#5 Craver700

Craver700

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:41 AM

Hi there, Amanda. 31 year old experienced Daddy Dom here from New York (not too far!)
    You look sweet as pie and id very much love to talk more and see if we are a match.

I have been involved in this lifestyle for over five years and am currently seeking a new little. I understand the concept of caring and nurturing better than most. Send me a message with your Kik and I will contact you today.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: babygirl, ddlg, cgl, New Jersey, kink, personals, ddlg personals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users