#41 littlesmiss

littlesmiss

daddysprincess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationWisconsin

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:29 PM

Hi! I'm a Miss rather than a Mommy but I'd still love to have some Mommy friends! I'm Jude, brand new on this site.

I'm eighteen and I've been with my little for almost a year. We decided to go into this lifestyle after expressing interest in it to each other. I love my little a lot and I always talk about her, lol. I like Disney and Supernatural and I'm going to college at a local arts school. I'm very excited in getting to know more people from the cg/lg community!!

#42 Scarlet.tori

Scarlet.tori

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:20 AM

Edited by Scarlet.tori, 27 October 2019 - 10:51 AM.

#43 Guest_BabyGlitterMilk_*

Guest_BabyGlitterMilk_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:55 AM

Em..i am a little girl and this may be out of topic but how does one go about finding a mommy (not a switch) on this forum

Perhaps the easiest way besides waiting for one to come along is to go post in the Personals forum! Whenever you go to create a new topic, there's already a template ready for you to fill out. You'd just need to fill it out and wait for someone to respond to your ad. c: Good luck!

#44 Stonermommy

Stonermommy

stonermommy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • Locationcalifonria

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:35 PM

I have been trying hard to find other mommy friends in the cgl community because there is not a lot of us out there! So if you are interested in being friends with another mommy....add me!  :D  I am not looking for anything sexual just someone who understands mommy issues and someone who I can talk about my princess with and get advice from on how to be a better mommy

tumblr_inline_nkx1bmKgtY1sxudzj.gif

• Alextheswitch<3 and Artemysterious like this

#45 Strawberryalmondmilk

Strawberryalmondmilk

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 40 posts
    • LocationHenderson, NV

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

Im a switch  :)  ive never had a little or caregiver before though.

• Manbearspiderpig and PINKLILLY like this

#46 Guest_ADomAngel_*

Guest_ADomAngel_*
    • Guests

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:07 PM

Hello Loves~  Im new and looking to learn as much as i can. Feel free to message me anytime i love making new friends~

#47 MommySapphire

MommySapphire

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationHilo, Hawaii

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:28 PM

Hello! I'm new here but i'm a mommy dom too!

#48 Guest_Ghibli_*

Guest_Ghibli_*
    • Guests

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:40 PM

This thread helps to find a sense of direction! Thank you, twifox! :)

I joined this website in hopes of finding a "dommie mommy", and learn more about it!  Best of luck, everyone! 

Edited by Ghibli, 30 March 2017 - 08:42 PM.

#49 Strawberry Sprinkles

Strawberry Sprinkles

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 151 posts
    • LocationDFW, Texas

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:05 PM

Hello. Im a little and i was looking for other littles and maybe a caregiver. Im always happy to meet new people but i am shy?

I'd suggest fooling around in the forum topics that are a bit silly. :) The "Person Below Me" games might be a good start as it's fairly impersonal but you can still start to interact with others. In time you'll get to know some of the regulars on the forum.

2421703abetnilbjj.gif

β„³π“ͺ𝓼𝓽𝒆𝓻'𝓼 ℬπ“ͺ𝓫𝔂 π“šπ“²π“½π“½π’†π“· 

#50 wolfcub

wolfcub

Little wolfie

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • LocationUnited States Arkansas

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:16 AM

Thank you very much!

#51 Alextheswitch<3

Alextheswitch<3

Baby Without Rules

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 50 posts
    • LocationColorado

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:45 AM

hellooo, I'm a switch and at the moment I'm focusing on my dome side, names I prefer are mama mommy or moma, I'm in the market for a little, and I'm not overly sexual! id love to meet some other mamas!!

Screenshot 2017 05 10 23.47.46

#52 PINKLILLY

PINKLILLY

Boujee Little πŸ’›

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 39 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:58 PM

Someone in very interested in (DD) asked me today about polygamy and I freaked out, as a little I didn't know how to respond and was quite embarrassed when I reacted the way I did. Truth is I want a polygamous relationship very much, but who ever she is I want to be best friends with her and vice versa. I want there to be honesty all through out the 3 of us. I just don't know how to introduce someone else without feeling insecure. Advice would be great!
    • Alextheswitch<3 likes this
    Boujee`Little πŸ’

#53 LittleGminor

LittleGminor

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:50 PM

Hi, so I literally found out yesterday that I have more little tendencies than I realised. So I am,really new to the idea even 😊 but it has not been easy for me.

I'm currently in a LDR, and I mentioned to my partner that I realised a month or so ago, that I have little tendencies, we both laughed and she said she's surprised that I even accepted the fact, because when I was home between Dec 2016 and January 2017, while we were,..busy, she had moved to hold me in a certain manner and my immediate reaction was fairly aggressive and that I said, don't do that, I'm not a baby. I can't even remember this, but it feels accurate. And what had happened the day before this discussion, is that I was having a fantasy, and at 2 pivotal points during this fantasy, I had called her mommy. And even in th fantasy I had stopped it, because it has always been a parental type vibe for me. And by the 2nd time in th fantasy it just made me explode really- in a good way.

And so I'v been trying to digest this situation, we've been talking about it and th reasons why I'm finding it so difficult almost, is well, due to sexual abuse when I was a child, it kind of brings that up for me. And also, because I'm not home, in that environment to experience it in that manner, I feel it's making it more difficult for me just to accept the fact this is such a major turn on for me.

Are there any mommies or Littles who have had to deal with this type of situation?? A little struggling to come to terms with being in that mind set and wanting it to be sexual, but fighting past demons at the same time?? And how did u go about accepting or helping to accept it?
    • Spaceybaby likes this

#54 switchlittleloves

switchlittleloves

a little bean

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:28 AM

LittleGMinor, I wrote a message to post here, but I would feel a bit more comfortable just sending it to you as a personal message. It's a bit long and reveals some kind of personal information. I'll send you a friend request. (I'm not a mommy I just stumbled here and saw your post. I hope that isn't a problem.)

#55 *Firefly*

*Firefly*

Firefly

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 106 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:54 AM

hiya im a mommy xD

tumblr_mzzgsklWgZ1t90mvao1_500.gif

#56 Locogirl11

Locogirl11

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:35 PM

Hiiii

#57 Leashybug

Leashybug

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:13 PM

I love the fact there are so many mama's on here! I would absolutely love to be friends with some of you and maybe even learn to switch from a little/mama myself!
    • ladypancake likes this

#58 Guest_bubbles___*

Guest_bubbles___*
    • Guests

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:12 AM

I'm a switch I adore being a Mommy β™‘

#59 beta pegasi

beta pegasi

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 37 posts
    • LocationFinland

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:55 AM

Im a switch, but I've never had a little and would love to be someone's mommy  ^_^

#60 ladypancake

ladypancake

ReddishChef

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationArgentina

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:28 PM

Honestly, sometimes I have little tendencies, but it happens very occasionally.

Usually I'm more caregiver than something else, bc taking care and having authority over a person that really matters to me is my thing.

And I absolutely love it.

aradia_vector_wallpaper_by_colcoction-d6

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mommy, list

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users