#81 Hopeisreal

Hopeisreal

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 82 posts
    • LocationEvansville Indiana

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:23 PM

Im a little but I’m starting to wonder if maybe I might be a switch. I definitely have big/older sister qualities cause in real life I’m the oldest of my siblings. But I also have always had mothering tendencies. While my want and desire is to be more taken care of I also can’t help but take care of others.
    • Gândi_Bee and Princess Kerri like this

#82 Guest_blue_y_*

Guest_blue_y_*
    • Guests

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:06 PM

I'm a Mommy too! Currently residing in Ireland though. 

Realising that I was a Mommy Domme was a slow process. But knowing that I have a side of me that really loves caring for others has gradually led me here. I really love doting on those that I genuinely care for. 

• Gândi_Bee likes this

#83 pinkenergy

pinkenergy

Aspiring Mommy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:16 AM

I'm a mommy, or aspiring to be one. I really just love cute female littles, and want one that I can cuddle, give head pats to and call my own. My own mamma was a busy single momma, so I had to raise my little sibling since they were a baby, though not anymore cause I'm in university. But the point is I have a lot of practice taking care of people. Though in our case, our relationship would involve some mommy dom aspects too. :3 ( not just platonic raising like my actual sibling was) But this post isn't simply searching for a little, I also want other mommy friends to talk about mommy stuff. I'm very new to the community, and just discovered this side of myself. I really want friends from all parts of the ddlg community.

Edited by pinkenergy, 10 April 2018 - 11:16 AM.

• pneumonella, Gândi_Bee and NalaBear&Baby like this

#84 MommyMudkip

MommyMudkip

Pokémon Master

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationMidwest, USA

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:12 PM

I'm a Mommy! I was a sub for many years, and still can be depending on my partner. I'm a bit of a dom, but that's mostly because the people I tend to date are younger and inexperienced. I'm no sadist, but I do have some dominant tendencies. Degradation is my hard limit tho. I won't do that because I feel it's mean. :( 

I am a caregiver in every sense of the term. I find it hard to not want to be a caregiver (in subtle aspects) to everyone on this site! I just have so much love for everyone, and I don't want anyone to ever feel lonely or bad about themselves. But that's just a part of my personality. 

I am down for Mommy and little friends alike. I like looking at other Mommy's profiles because I'm still new! 

• Big Daddy D likes this

#85 Princess Kerri

Princess Kerri

Snuggles princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 38 posts
    • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:53 PM

Looking for a mommy and also thinking about being a mommy to a little girl.

Edited by Princess Kerri, 01 May 2018 - 12:13 AM.

#86 Kdavis7979

Kdavis7979

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:27 PM

I am a switch ( little/ mommy) and I am very new to being a mommy any advice I have a little and a daddy and they know about each other

#87 Babygirl696

Babygirl696

Lil Bunny (Bun Bun) / Mama Bear

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:54 PM

Hiya! I'm a switch, but I do absolutely love acting as a mommy/cg! ^_^

#88 Misswolf

Misswolf

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:36 PM

Hey there I'm a mommy and new on the forum hope to make a lot of friends and maybe meet more mommy's
    • Gândi_Bee likes this

#89 Guest_stellamara_*

Guest_stellamara_*
    • Guests

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:05 PM

I recently realised that I'm a switch, more so than just simply a little. While I can be very little-like in personality at times, I really like to take care of people - especially those that I love. 

In a strange way, it's kinda been slightly liberating to finally identify as a mommy switch? 

• Gândi_Bee likes this

#90 Alainnb

Alainnb

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 53 posts
    • LocationGermany

Posted 29 June 2018 - 03:09 PM

Hello everyone!

I‘m not sure I‘m a mommy but I recently realized I have dominant tendencies sometimes so I think I‘ll keep on exploring this side of me!

On a different note....I might or might not actually have found a mommy but I‘m not very sure? > < ( I‘m a bisexual little girl) And I have absolutely no one to talk to about it...but then again, I feel too shy to make a topic about it...so if you want to just talk or maybe just listen, feel free to add me! > < <3

#91 MamaAngelBaby

MamaAngelBaby

Little Princess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationVermont

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:36 PM

'Ello!

I'm a pansexual little/mommy switch! =^__^=

#92 Guest_Kit._*

Guest_Kit._*
    • Guests

Posted 08 July 2018 - 01:05 PM

Hello, hello! I'm a 23 year old asexual Switch. When not in the caregiver role, I identify as a Middle. 😊

#93 Lexi~love❤️

Lexi~love❤️

Little/Mommy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:29 PM

I’m a switch but I’m definitely interested in being a mommy to a special little girl. Being a mommy is definitely new to me though and I would love any advice other mommies can give me. Thanks so much!

#94 PrincessShannon

PrincessShannon

Middle

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationOregon

Posted 28 July 2018 - 12:25 AM

Hi. I consider myself a middle. But recently I met someone who is now my baby boy and I am his mommy. It just seem to come so naturally from me. I really like babying him. Any was I am still a middle and have a Daddy. He is okay with me being a Mommy. Any advice for this new Mommy?

#95 Guest_eilish_cross_*

Guest_eilish_cross_*
    • Guests

Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:34 PM

*hand up* another Mommy here!

Although I suspect aspects of my personality tend to be on the Switch side of things, I truly love to care and dote on those that are important to me. However, I still feel I've a lot to learn about being a good caregiver/mommy! So I'm just exploring and reading what others have posted here bit by bit.

Edited by eilish_cross, 29 August 2018 - 12:35 PM.

#96 Princessblushie

Princessblushie

Baby kitty

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationIn His lap 💕

Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:33 PM

Hi everyone i’m mostly a lil and love and prefer It that way but i have recently met a baby boy that brought the mommy out in me and taking care of him was the best thing. I don’t really know allot about being a mommy but im definitely exploring that love of taking care of a cutie . Im bi so i love mommys , daddys and lils of all types now ,and im happy that way . Only one partner at a time though
    • Zacky likes this

#97 MauiMaiden

MauiMaiden

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationMaui,Hawaii

Posted 09 September 2018 - 09:58 PM

I'm a mommy/caregiver/and Dom. I currently have one little, and a Dom that is interested in being a little. Though I am 19, I've indulged in my dominant side since I was 14 and have been taking in slaves/sub's/ and baby boys when I was 15. I am young and a bit inexperienced so I came here to get advice from you lovely Mommy's out there about things like LDR and other things. I hope we can be friends and hopefully you can help me out 😁😁

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mommy, list

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users