#82 Oldwolf

Oldwolf

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 81 posts
    • LocationToledo Ohio

Posted 03 August 2017 - 03:48 PM

Hello there mother collective, I was wondering, after seeing a rare and elusive mention of a daddy-sub and daughter-dom, if anyone has seen/heard of a mommy sub before?

Being a dom myself and usually older than most people I hang out with on a regular basis, I hadn't imagined this would be a thing I would be curious about before, and yet, here I am. My actual mother is... Well let's just say "lacking", and I would love to have that motherly love and support in my life, but there's not a single sub/switch bone in my body.

#83 Mommy Moomin

Mommy Moomin

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:01 PM

Hello dears, 

Mommy Moomin here. I'm very new to the forums but eager to meet other caregivers and get familiar with this community. I first became a mommy 9 years ago when my child was born and for second time when I met my current girlfriend who turned out to be quite little herself. We are still early in our relationship (6 months), but I'm very much liking this precious, beautiful thing building between us and she has brought a lot of sunshine in my life. 

• Gândi_Bee likes this

#84 Littlejacob

Littlejacob

Along time ago I let my inner child out to play, and I'm sti

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationPhoenix Az

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:32 PM

I would love to find a Mommy here in Arizona, even if she already had a little
    • YourLilPrince:) likes this

#85 Guest_TenderhartMommy_*

Guest_TenderhartMommy_*
    • Guests

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:37 AM

I am a new Mommy here, actually new to being a Mommy in itself in the MD/Lg realm of things.  Currently I am a big sister to a little and she and others that I know have all said that I would be a good Mommy.

#86 Guest_mollymoo_*

Guest_mollymoo_*
    • Guests

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:26 AM

I'm so excited to see a thread dedicated solely to mommies! I'm a little venturing into the world of mdlg, so if you see me around, please say hi. I'll try to do the same. ❤️

#87 Tinarice433

Tinarice433

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationPhiladelphia area

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:14 PM

Hi.... I'm a little but I'm dying to find a mommy... where do I start...

#88 AbbiComeAtMe

AbbiComeAtMe

Trans MtF Sub

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationMiddle TN

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:18 AM

If any mommy lives in the upper Middle TN area or the lower middle Kentucky area and is in search of a sub/middle, I'm a trans female sub/middle looking for a mommy (or daddy, but that's on the other section)

#89 Curly Head

Curly Head

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 26 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:51 AM

I'm a UK little boy I'm 20 year old and I love animes and playing my PlayStation and Pokémon on my 3ds I really want mummy I hope a mummy will pick me

#90 Guest_Lucrezia_*

Guest_Lucrezia_*
    • Guests

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:07 PM

I'm an Italian mommy, I'm 25 years old. So good there some of us here! ^^

#91 YourLilPrince:)

YourLilPrince:)

Imma lil prince oh imma lil prince! Please love me cus imma

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:08 PM

Any mommy need a little?
    ":)"

#92 maddiemommie

maddiemommie

Mommytomywife

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:54 PM

HI all!

I am a new mommy. Just wanted to say hello and ask nicely for help from any experienced mommies for suggestions to keep things interesting. Honestly, this was more my idea than my wife's so maybe my situation is different. Can't wait to meet all of you!

#93 Mommyjeany

Mommyjeany

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationLondon

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:27 AM

Hi I'm a new mommy on the forum but have been a mommy now for 2 years * waves*

#94 VinylZac

VinylZac

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:02 PM

I am looking for a caring mommy I hope I don't upset anyone by commenting here :(

#95 klove

klove

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:01 PM

Hi Im a(new) mommy to a wonderful little boy and hes an adorable little handful but im also a little to him as my daddy so yeah uhh i honestly dont know what to put soo yeah

Oh and also do any of you have friends that say its weird for you to be the big cause my little one and i have both heard this from our friends and even tho i try to encourage him about it he still gets down on himself for being small because of this tho he is getting better im just wondering if any of you have a way to encourage smallness

#96 klove

klove

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:03 PM

I am looking for a caring mommy I hope I don't upset anyone by commenting here :(

Im sure you arent bothering anyone and i hope you find a happy caring and loving mommy soon

#97 RobbieBobbie

RobbieBobbie

Little 😶

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:06 AM

I hope it's ok I commented on this I'm a little boy from England, mummy's are too hard to find and it makes me sad so hopefully I can find one here
    • Amylouise98 likes this

#98 Amylouise98

Amylouise98

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationEssex

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:42 PM

I hope it's ok I commented on this I'm a little boy from England, mummy's are too hard to find and it makes me sad so hopefully I can find one here

Hey I've sent a friend request hope to here from you soon x

#99 Charlie256

Charlie256

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationAlabama USA

Posted Today, 07:05 AM

I have recently come to the realization that I truly identify as a little/middle, but don't fully understand the parameters of my needs. This is very new to me. If anyone would like to talk as friends (possibly more than that later on) I would love the opportunity to explore this side of myself. I have pictures of myself in my profile and I would not be opposed at some point to webcam chatting. But I am open to friendship of all sorts. I wouldn't mind the opportunity to talk to other littles as well. I find little girls to be the most adorable thing that has ever happened, so that in mind, chatting as a playdate and talking about little stuff is welcome, certainly. But I would like to experience someone's dominant and nurturing side as well. Cheers

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mommy, list

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users