•  

• Photo

Are there many Christian/Religious Littles/Daddies?

christian God church lifestyle

• Please log in to reply
    95 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Sae_*

Guest_Sae_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:53 PM

IamaLittle2015, I'm here to tell you, you can not post three times in a row on topics. you can do it twice.

If you are replying to people, hit the multiquote button and you can reply to about 10 people I think it was. 

#22 Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 138 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:05 PM

IamaLittle2015, I'm here to tell you, you can not post three times in a row on topics. you can do it twice.

If you are replying to people, hit the multiquote button and you can reply to about 10 people I think it was.

Oh. Okay thanks!
    Baby_Bows_ :)

#23 HisCreation

HisCreation

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:46 PM

My Daddy goes to church. We both have a firm belief in God, but neither of us feel at home in church. We often speak of God and learn from each other. But we know we would not be accepted openly. To each their own.

#24 Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 138 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:33 PM

My Daddy goes to church. We both have a firm belief in God, but neither of us feel at home in church. We often speak of God and learn from each other. But we know we would not be accepted openly. To each their own.

That makes me sad that you feel you wouldn't be accepted, I think a lot of people feel that way about church in general. Sometimes I worry people in our church will find out and be judgmental, but I just trust God about it. He knows my heart. I sent you a friends request because I think you're super cool!

#25 MrBonesWildRide

MrBonesWildRide

King of Trolls

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 902 posts
    • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:04 AM

That makes me sad that you feel you wouldn't be accepted, I think a lot of people feel that way about church in general. Sometimes I worry people in our church will find out and be judgmental, but I just trust God about it. He knows my heart. I sent you a friends request because I think you're super cool!

What I've found is that while you don't have to be out-and-out open or closeted about your lifestyle. Generally speaking, most people would consider the dynamic of our relationships to be an in-the-bedroom experience and therefore not something to openly disclose. But I've found that honesty, when/if confronted about either potential slip-ups or just in general, allows for an open discussion.

You hit it right on the nose though. God would know your heart.

• DaddyJsPrincess and lil' one like this

Posted Image

I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes.

Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon them.

Ezekiel 25:17

DDLGForum's #1 Asshole

#26 Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 138 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:43 PM

What I've found is that while you don't have to be out-and-out open or closeted about your lifestyle. Generally speaking, most people would consider the dynamic of our relationships to be an in-the-bedroom experience and therefore not something to openly disclose. But I've found that honesty, when/if confronted about either potential slip-ups or just in general, allows for an open discussion.

You hit it right on the nose though. God would know your heart.

And I love when things lead to open discussion. I want other people to know about this lifestyle and that's its okay. When I was younger and just starting out I was with a man who loved pain and.... Like darkness. I would let him seriously inflict pain because I didn't know I could be a little girl without getting beat. Its like a young ignorance. I worry other young people will want this type of life and be in the same situation I was in.

#27 DaddyJsPrincess

DaddyJsPrincess

power metal princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 152 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:01 PM

I am a Jesus follower and my Daddy is not. Please dont trot out the verse about being unequally yoked I'm familiar with it already ;) He has his own spiritual beliefs and seeing as spirituality is a very personal journey for us all, I would never want to come between him and the lens through which he sees the world (our anyone else's for that matter). I spent a lot of time exploring other faiths before Christ revealed Himself to me and I honestly wouldn't trade that experience :3 I think wandering taught me a lot about compassion.

I do tend to get very excited about Jesus if the topic comes up. I try very hard to keep my relationship with Him strong. I am currently looking for a church but seeing as how folks of my denomination are few in number and kind of run the ideological gambit (I'm Anabaptist) I've had to kind of throw denomination out the window for now lol so as long as me and all members of my family are welcome I'm not too particular :p

My last church's pastor was a self-professed "purity geek" and was not very sex-positive at all. :/ not that my sex life needs to be a public issue but I feel like our sexuality is God-given. Why should we be ashamed of the way we love eachother? As long as it doesn't come between you and your relationship with God I say live and let live :)
    • Sophie and HerDarkDaddy like this

:wub: Owned and Loved by HerDarkDaddy :wub:

herdarkdaddy.tumblr.com (NSFW)

#28 sightsoblind

sightsoblind

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 75 posts
    • LocationTennessee/Kentucky Line

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:57 PM

The worst part of the unequally yoked verse is that it is used as a reason for believers to push away people who haven't found their faith yet. Is it not better to live by example and allow our loved ones to come in their own time with out the threat of. "I found god but you haven't so I'm gone." Let us live as an example of god working within our lives and let that example be a beacon unto others. You can not change the way god choses to work within another. I truly believe the point of the verse SO often missed is that you should not stay with someone who condemns your faith. If they do not believe but support you in yours then let them find their own way. It's not until others in our lives are telling us that our faith in God is wrong or they use it against us. I.E. A person of faith being in a relationship with an Atheist who uses it as an argument of your sanity/intelligence. THIS is not someplace you should stay. This is what god warns against. After all how would any of us have found God without others in our lives knowing him first and showing us the path.

HEY! GET YOUR LOGIC OUT OF MY FUN!

#29 Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 138 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:20 PM

I am a Jesus follower and my Daddy is not. Please dont trot out the verse about being unequally yoked I'm familiar with it already ;) He has his own spiritual beliefs and seeing as spirituality is a very personal journey for us all, I would never want to come between him and the lens through which he sees the world (our anyone else's for that matter). I spent a lot of time exploring other faiths before Christ revealed Himself to me and I honestly wouldn't trade that experience :3 I think wandering taught me a lot about compassion.

I do tend to get very excited about Jesus if the topic comes up. I try very hard to keep my relationship with Him strong. I am currently looking for a church but seeing as how folks of my denomination are few in number and kind of run the ideological gambit (I'm Anabaptist) I've had to kind of throw denomination out the window for now lol so as long as me and all members of my family are welcome I'm not too particular :p

My last church's pastor was a self-professed "purity geek" and was not very sex-positive at all. :/ not that my sex life needs to be a public issue but I feel like our sexuality is God-given. Why should we be ashamed of the way we love eachother? As long as it doesn't come between you and your relationship with God I say live and let live :)

Good points and thank you for sharing. I was raised in a very "close minded" church about sex too so grew up thinking a lot of how I felt was forbidden. I do know diffently now :)

Though I know the "unequally yoked" verse the Bible does say that you can also set the example by living for the Lord in your marriage. I think Sightsoblind posts that above me ^^ glad she pointed that out.

I am also super glad you get excited about talking about Jesus and glad you are keeping your relationship strong with him. I love talking about him too. And surprisingly I get in little space while doing it. The Bible does say to have a child like faith so maybe that's why? Idek. I'm very happy to be me and very thankful I was created to be a little. Very nice to meet you!
    • sightsoblind likes this

#30 DaddyJsPrincess

DaddyJsPrincess

power metal princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 152 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:43 AM

YoU guys are just wonderful ♡

Sightsoblind I really love your interpretation of that verse! It has always troubled me.

Baby Bows, I think it's awesome that you can go into little space when talking to the Lord! I wish my faith was so childlike :3 I didn't truly believe until a few years ago so maybe that's my problem lol
    • sightsoblind and HerDarkDaddy like this

:wub: Owned and Loved by HerDarkDaddy :wub:

herdarkdaddy.tumblr.com (NSFW)

#31 Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 138 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:13 AM

Bump :)

#32 LilPetPet

LilPetPet

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 88 posts
    • LocationApple Valley, CA

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:42 PM

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum :)
    My Daddy/Master/Husband and I are Christians. I find no conflict between our faith and lifestyle, because we are careful to only do the kinky things that are honoring to the Lord. We keep sexual things out of the public eye and keep our sexuality just between us as a married couple.

Our M/s and DDlg relationship has really solidified the biblical submission and domination that is the structure of a healthy, Christ-centered marriage.

I like the idea of a kinky bible study. I wish we could start one, too! (But, pf course, it would have to be Daddy's idea). *pouty face*
    "At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
    He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them.
    And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
    Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
    And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me."
    ---Matthew 18:1-5

#33 Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 138 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:11 PM

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum :)
    My Daddy/Master/Husband and I are Christians. I find no conflict between our faith and lifestyle, because we are careful to only do the kinky things that are honoring to the Lord. We keep sexual things out of the public eye and keep our sexuality just between us as a married couple.

Our M/s and DDlg relationship has really solidified the biblical submission and domination that is the structure of a healthy, Christ-centered marriage.

I like the idea of a kinky bible study. I wish we could start one, too! (But, pf course, it would have to be Daddy's idea). *pouty face*

That's how daddy and I are. The things we allow are hororing or they ain't done. My daddy and I are thinking about starting an outreach for this and possibly and online bible study kink group but it would be God lead acuz daddy is a new pastor and he is learning too. :) I am very glad you commented.
    • LilPetPet likes this

#34 lil' one

lil' one

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 26 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 17 May 2015 - 09:35 AM

First of all, now I want to tear a box of cookies open and eat them all while sitting in my Papa's lap. I just had surgery on my mouth and can't eat anything!!! For two weeks!.Oops. I'll stop my tantrum now. Thank you for listening.
    On a serious note, Papa can quote scripture better than anyone I know but I am the prayer, bible thumping, church going one of us. Papa has been hurt by the church but still absolutely believes in Jesus and His love for all His children. With that said, Jesus says to love each other as we want to be loved (I am no good at quoting scripture and Papa is too busy to ask).
    I want to be loved as the little/middle I am and He wants to be loved as the Dominant/Papa He is. Since starting this dynamic in our lives, we haven't been happier.
    I lost a lot of myself in my teens and early 20s and truly feel God had given me my Papa so that I can rebuild trust, love, and grace back into my life. Without Papa's help, I couldn't do it. The most important thing is to keep God strong in your life and allow Papa to help guide you too.
    Remember, God wants His littles happy too and gives us our perfect match who compliments us and helps guide us on our journey in life.
    I hope I've help and that you have a blessed day! Off to have milkshake for breakfast now. Guess there is one good thing to not being able to eat. :)
    💗Papa's lil girl💗

#35 PrincessJou

PrincessJou

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:42 PM

I just read every comment on here and I cannot believe that I'm not the only one that felt like this xD. This is an amazing topic!

#36 TheTeacher

TheTeacher

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:06 PM

Wow, I don't think a single atheist came forward.

Well, I'm an atheist and unless you have a literal interpretation of scripture, I don't see any interference.

gob-letter-throw.gif

#37 MrBonesWildRide

MrBonesWildRide

King of Trolls

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 902 posts
    • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

Wow, I don't think a single atheist came forward.

Because this is a Christian thread, you damn knob. Removed your image too.

Posted Image

I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes.

Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon them.

Ezekiel 25:17

DDLGForum's #1 Asshole

#38 Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 138 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:47 PM

First of all, now I want to tear a box of cookies open and eat them all while sitting in my Papa's lap. I just had surgery on my mouth and can't eat anything!!! For two weeks!.Oops. I'll stop my tantrum now. Thank you for listening.
    On a serious note, Papa can quote scripture better than anyone I know but I am the prayer, bible thumping, church going one of us. Papa has been hurt by the church but still absolutely believes in Jesus and His love for all His children. With that said, Jesus says to love each other as we want to be loved (I am no good at quoting scripture and Papa is too busy to ask).
    I want to be loved as the little/middle I am and He wants to be loved as the Dominant/Papa He is. Since starting this dynamic in our lives, we haven't been happier.
    I lost a lot of myself in my teens and early 20s and truly feel God had given me my Papa so that I can rebuild trust, love, and grace back into my life. Without Papa's help, I couldn't do it. The most important thing is to keep God strong in your life and allow Papa to help guide you too.
    Remember, God wants His littles happy too and gives us our perfect match who compliments us and helps guide us on our journey in life.
    I hope I've help and that you have a blessed day! Off to have milkshake for breakfast now. Guess there is one good thing to not being able to eat. :)

For some reason I'm not getting alerted when people comment on this thread anymore. Thank you so much for sharing! I am glad you and your papa love Jesus!! That so cool that he is a walking Bible! I understand getting hurt by the church- I'm so sorry he has been:( that seems to happen a lot.

#39 Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 138 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:48 PM

I just read every comment on here and I cannot believe that I'm not the only one that felt like this xD. This is an amazing topic!

Thank you! I am glad you found this thread. It seems like it was a question on all of our hearts and none of us wanted to ask.

#40 Tread

Tread

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 81 posts
    • LocationTexas, United States

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:31 PM

Don't know if this is on topic, but I'm trying. Soooo my parents are and i was christian, but I became aethiest later in life. My little is a mormon and I know she has problems with this lifestyle and her religion sometimes. But I help her through it and yeah. :-/
    "You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it."
    Maya Angelou

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christian, God, church, lifestyle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users