•  

• Photo

Are there many Christian/Religious Littles/Daddies?

christian God church lifestyle

• Please log in to reply
    95 replies to this topic

#41 cutie_patootie

cutie_patootie

Wallflower

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 94 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:15 PM

I belong to a wonderful church but I do struggle... not only with being a little but also with being lesbian.  I have days where I truly dislike myself and everything that being a little girl in nappies (who also happens to be a lesbian) entails.  But then I also think of how much He loves me and how God sacrificed his only Son so that we can have new life.  It's not something that I feel comfortable discussing with anyone at church though so I keep it to myself.  I realise that's not always a good thing to do but there's really nobody else with whom I can discuss my little side.

• LittleKitten13 likes this

#42 Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 138 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 19 June 2015 - 11:40 AM

Don't know if this is on topic, but I'm trying. Soooo my parents are and i was christian, but I became aethiest later in life. My little is a mormon and I know she has problems with this lifestyle and her religion sometimes. But I help her through it and yeah. :-/

Thanks for sharing!! *hugs*
    Baby_Bows_ :)

#43 Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 138 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 19 June 2015 - 11:41 AM

I belong to a wonderful church but I do struggle... not only with being a little but also with being lesbian. I have days where I truly dislike myself and everything that being a little girl in nappies (who also happens to be a lesbian) entails. But then I also think of how much He loves me and how God sacrificed his only Son so that we can have new life. It's not something that I feel comfortable discussing with anyone at church though so I keep it to myself. I realise that's not always a good thing to do but there's really nobody else with whom I can discuss my little side.

I absolutely adore your screen name! *hands you cookie for creativeness* and I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of that. My kik is always open if you need to talk. It's princesspoptart1990 :)
    Baby_Bows_ :)

#44 babygirl12

babygirl12

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 38 posts
    • LocationNW USA

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:38 PM

I'm not Christian, and I don't have a daddy and I explore my identity on my own for now. I am religious, but I have never seen anything in my religion, or others for that matter where religion clearly forbids anything like this. And so, religously, I don't have a hard time with it.its people I have a hard time with. 

My grandma was molested as a child, and I do fear her finding out about my identity and mistaking it for something else. Even though I'm estranged from my dad, my dad finding out scares the crap out of me. Even ethough I NEVER called him daddy growing up, it just scares me. 

So for me, people scare me more than religion with my identity. 

#45 mylittlemermaid

mylittlemermaid

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationSouthern US

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:59 AM

I struggle with this a lot :( it's very frustrating aND upsetting to me and I fear that I am distancing myself from God because of my desires

#46 Guest_littlegirlkirky_*

Guest_littlegirlkirky_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:59 PM

This is actually something that I struggle with a lot. I grew up Christian and my parents and brother still are. I've been slowly backing away from it for a while. I've always had a problem with organized religion because of a lot of bullying, better than you attitudes and shady stuff that happened at my church when I was younger. Id definitely say my idea of religion and Christianity has changed since I started in this lifestyle and it's still something I struggle with all the time. My Daddy is married and all though he has told me over and over again that it was strictly a green card marriage and they don't do anything with each other, (she's in another relationship as well which made things a little easier) It's still hard knowing I'm committing adultery and im having sex outside of marriage with no intent to ever get married. Personally I have found myself slipping away from my faith, which I've always had a hunch would happen since I was a child, but I know that God still loves me and I still love him.

#47 Guest_Miss Braid_*

Guest_Miss Braid_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:15 PM

I'm Mormon and I feel a bit of internal struggle about the lifestyle and the Church, but as long as it's inside of marriage, no one can really say anything. I do hope to get married someday <3

#48 Joanne_chan

Joanne_chan

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 359 posts
    • LocationCheshire, Great Britain

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:55 AM

The trouble with 'organized' religion can be all too human judgements creep into that which inspired them coupled with  power structures and so on coming into them.

Personally, I'm a Christian Scientist and my understanding of our form of Christianity has nothing that prevents me from fellowship and reflecting those values in the wider world including purity of thought, word and deed. My faith is a very real refuge.

Middles Blog

http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/

SFW Tumblr (Liltot/CGLRE age regression community)

https://littlemisspr...sjo.tumblr.com/

Joanne

#49 DaddyJsPrincess

DaddyJsPrincess

power metal princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 152 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:42 AM

To all of you who expressed that you're struggling with your faith right now:
    I had a crisis of faith that lasted for like 8 years. I jumped from faith to faith trying desperately to believe in something and then decided I ought to just give up and be agnostic. Only after exploring other faiths/losing my faith all together was I able to discover a passionate faith in Jesus. I honestly believe I wouldn't have the strength of faith that I do if I hadn't wandered around a lot first. :) there is always hope as long as you keep looking for it

:wub: Owned and Loved by HerDarkDaddy :wub:

herdarkdaddy.tumblr.com (NSFW)

#50 Guest_clownyprincette_*

Guest_clownyprincette_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:49 PM

-

Edited by clownyprincette, 16 April 2016 - 04:08 PM.

• DaddyJsPrincess and SylviDoll like this

#51 tinykitty

tinykitty

meow

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 26 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:14 PM

I got my worries of "Will God hate me?" out of the way when I realised I was asexual,  I was near a breakdown over it.  Even though I knew he didn't hate any other orientation (despite the disgusting things I was raised to believe about others, women, and so on), I felt I'd be hated (not other asexuals though, just me) and I've been childlike my whole life, it's just the way I am so I figure God's used to that about me, I am this way 100% of the time I guess?  I mean sure I can hold adult conversations obviously but there's always still this childlike-ness (?) to me in everything I do.  It's like my brain just didn't grow up properly and if God wanted me that way, I mean all grown up and serious then that'd be the way it is but it's not so I must be fine as I am.  So I figure since the asexuality thing was okay, and the whole "can't have kids" is okay, then my kinks and being little or whatever (I can't find a solid definition so I don't really know what I am) then I think that's okay too.  I prayed anyway and felt okay.  I felt relief about it all.

So... that's that.  We're cool and I feel okay with it all.  

I've tried to answer this several times since last night so hopefully this time I don't hit the back arrow due to anxiety (like all the other tries)

mew

#52 HoneybeePrincess

HoneybeePrincess

HoneybeePrincess

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts
    • LocationVirginia

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:00 PM

The way I see it is that Christianity, as all other faiths, put a powerful fear into the believers about what is and is not okay sexually and in all other morals. Stories of Jezebel, Sodom and Gomorra and so many others referencing sexual orientation and proclivities, morals and values serve only the purpose of instilling fear. 

But I believe that God is love.

I am a Christian. My faith is deep. I am a thinker. I am realistic. If no sin is greater than the other in God's sight, do you let the occasional blaspheme slip past your lips make you feel like a heathen? Do you drink alcohol, smoke a cigarette, get tattoos, pierce body parts, over eat, or cut your hair...defiling God's temple...and let that make you feel repentant? Would you go to hell for those things?

Consider this...Why were Adam and Eve given an independent will? And was it really independent will if they didn't know they had choices? Like sex. Why was the Earth created to be so large, yet only have two human occupants? If they never bit into the fruit, yet saw two animals mate, and realizing they had similar body parts to the animals they saw, would they not experiment? If Eve was created as a perfect companion, and having been given female genitalia why would one presume God would build her to fit with Adam's male genitalia?

The Bible was written in an age and by men who believed in the "morals" they touted and according to their educated knowledge.

My faith tells me that God loves me, that I am imperfect and that the best I can do is unto others as I would have done to me. No, even I can not judge myself. You can't either. My faith tells me that if I am the best human I can be, law abiding, compassionate, and giving then I have done what I believe God wants me to do. 

Inclusive of sexual proclivities, if all sins are equal, that time when I was about three and stole a "Snorks" eraser from my uncle's store means I'm already going to hell because even then I knew stealing was wrong. 

I do not know that the Bible is right or true. I believe that the social values it teaches have merit in any society and that most laws mimic those values. Logic tells me that men wrote the Bible and my faith tells me that only God can judge my sins.

HoneyBeePrincess  :D 

From Wikipedia:

According to Greek mythology, perhaps reflecting Minoan culture, making her the daughter of a Cretan king Melissos Melissa was a nymph who discovered and taught the use of honey and from whom bees were believed to have received their name.[7] 

She was one of the nymph nurses of Zeus, sister to Amaltheia, but rather than feeding the baby milk, Melissa, appropriately for her name, fed him honey. Or, alternatively, the bees brought honey straight to his mouth. Because of her, Melissa became the name of all the nymphs who cared for the patriarch god as a baby.

#53 ThePlusSizedBarbie

ThePlusSizedBarbie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:13 PM

I am Christian. Here's my take on it. If you, a grown adult can spank your child (which I am 100% AGAINST) and consider it godly, why can't an adult consenting couple engage in that activity for their enjoyment?

β€œLet your water source prove to be blessed, and rejoice with the wife of your youth, a lovable hind and a charming mountain goat. Let her own breasts intoxicate you at all times. With her love may you be in an ecstasy constantly.” (Proverbs 5:18,19)
    • DaddyJsPrincess likes this

#54 Guest_Scottishdaddy_*

Guest_Scottishdaddy_*
    • Guests

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:24 PM

I'm getting closer to Jesus again. I went to church for the first time in years, and I feel more at peace. I'm quite a spiritual person anyway, despite being very earthy.

I believe that a relationship in this dynamic is fine, but finding a partner more difficult due to an inability to be open about it. I can imagine what many Christians would think. Plus, it would depend on what your kinks are.

#55 piinkblondie

piinkblondie

piinkblondie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationEast coast

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:03 PM

I'm a little and I believe in God
    • daddy1992 likes this

#56 DaddysNena

DaddysNena

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:20 AM

hello! I am also very religious, and agree with Baby_Bows it is very hard to find a site that is not all about sex. Just because I'm a little and I have a daddy, doesn't mean I want to talk about sex to everyone. Thats my personal stuff. I did feel guilty at first, but then I prayed and examined my relationship with my husband/Daddy. I am happy with my lifestyle. I know that I'm not doing anything wrong.I'm not going against any bible principles. And really what happens sexually between my husband and me is between him and me! 

#57 DsBabyGirl

DsBabyGirl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationPA

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:03 PM

Daddy and I are both Christians. Im actually a teacher at a Christian School, so Jesus is a BIG part of our lives. We are monogamous, we are married--so I feel sexually it is ok. The Bible teaches that as his wife I am to submit to his will and he is submit to Gods Will. I trust that my Daddy will take care of all of my needs including my spiritual ones. He is the head of the house-in every sense of the title.

#58 MJequalslove

MJequalslove

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:17 PM

Hi :)

I'm not Christian nor practice any religion. I do consider myself a spiritual person though and often think about such things. I mean even though I'm not in any way religious I've certainly debated the ethicalness with myself. At first, there was some dissonance. It made me super emotionally roller coasty kinda like what sub describe as sub drop. Anyway like most of yall concluded it's just me and I should be free to express that. I'd certainly want my offspring to live that way. I'll brutally honestly admit that when I first threw around the idea of a Christian daddy I knee jerkingky had the thought hypocrite! Please don't take offense though bc that's not my analytical thought just what my social schema came up with. Xx

#59 Yumyumpk

Yumyumpk

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:11 PM

I am a Christian little and I am relieved to see that I am not alone.

It's really hard when the is so much judgement.

But I am happy to find like-minded people.

#60 AllsonClover

AllsonClover

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 23 posts
    • LocationMissouri.

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:09 PM

I am kind of a pagan. I hold beliefs to many faiths. But I grew up in a pastors home. And if he knew I was a little he would prolly disown me lol.

• mylittlesidewearsblack likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christian, God, church, lifestyle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users