DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Favorite Kind Of Tea?

Guest Sae

o0o matcha, blues away, jasmine, skin detox(its so fruity num and clears your skin so well in just a couple days)

ugh I wanna have a tea party with you all now:3

ooooh I love trying out new teas. Some of my favorite basic flavors/blends are chamomile, coconut, earl grey, Chinese breakfast, chai, cinnamon, almond, mint, chocolate, and rose teas.

I also really really enjoy a good fruity blend, like raspberry or apple-cinnamon!

I'm not sure if they carry it anymore but TeaDistrict has this Christmas Tea that was my favoriiiite (next to Heavenly Tea's discontinued mint chocolate) and I'll probably be ordering some come late November. Also, The Republic of Tea makes some cutely-packaged ones, the Red Velvet and Peppermint Chocolate are super tasty if you like rooibos.

http://blog.ljcfyi.com/images/2011/oct2011/cuppaChoc.jpg

Ah, favorite tea. Before I found my current obsession, I just drank whatever I felt like drinking. Usually chamomile or some blends from teavana. 

But I recently found fennel tea at this new store that opened up in my town. When I was a baby, I drank fennel tea and instead of pacifiers at night, I wanted my 'tea baba'. No sugar and it was instant tea, in granules and you could just dissolve it in warm water. 

Now, that's all I want to drink if I'm having tea. I don't want anything else. It just makes me feel good, on an emotional and even physical level. As an added plus, fennel tea is known for helping settle the stomach or relieve ibs symptoms, of which I have many. If I drink it in the morning, my stomach's pretty chill. Which is awesome, lol 

It's got a sort of licorice taste to it, subtle and soft but still there. I highly recommend it ^_^ 

• 2 years later...
Guest ~*~Sachita~*~

I :heart: tea!  Especially when mixed with fruit.

My favorites are:

Green w/ Pear (although green jasmine is a very close second)

Black w/ Mango

White w/ Peach

Yummy!

Tea, you say?

Lapsang Souchan

English Breakfast

Darjeeling

Earl Grey

Jasmine Green

This smoked Green that I had years ago but can't remember it's name/can't find it.

Guest infinitecases

English Breakfast

Earl Grey

Chrysanthemum (the packaged kind that's probably really bad for you!)

Bubble Tea

Sweet Milk Tea 

Green Tea 

Jasmine Tea

Hojicha

Ceylon Tea

the list goes on....

I don't really like fruit teas, the taste is either too mild, or too strong and mixed with the abundance of water, it's really icky. I hate flower teas too :( Unless more artificial (like the packaged and sweetened ones) , the ones from Twinings are always icky tasting... chamomile tea does nothing for me T_T

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like my three loose teas

Blood Orange Chocolate Roobois

Berry Hibiscus (more of a Tissan...)

And one from Germany so I can't remember the name but it's a mountain flower tea.

General teas (chamomile, Earl Grey) are also good :)