DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What is your little age? (poll)

jellicle baby

Little age  

114 members have voted

1. 1. what is your primary little age?

I know there's a surprising account of middles here, and I know there's a lot of littles whose little ages are the same, so I wanted to do a poll!

please, feel free to reply about your little age, or if it's not on here! I'd love to know what the "others" are <3

Edited by ducky

I always felt "10" I think bc it's not a little child but the age where you are just starting puberty (well I did) so you are just opening your mind to all these new feelings and thoughts. I also like the age 11 bc I just like that number hahaha the number seems significant to me for some reason

I tend to say 5 a lot but anyways from 4-8 given the day. Five is the average. However I like to dress and act like a middle every now and then. Mostly just the dressing part tbh.

I'll say 3, 3 is my favorite number, it's kinda a running inside "joke" as I've been saying I'm 3 with cute sass over the years when people give me shit about "acting my age" This running "joke"((cause I have nothing better to call it)) actually started when I was 5 and people would make comments about me behaving like a child. ((I am a child, was my favorite come back but sadly it's not true and doesn't work the same way anymore lol)) Most my stuff is for ages 3 and up... But I feel more like Peter Pan, as in embodiment of childhood and innocents, rather than identifying as yes I'm deffiently this "age"

I would say mine can go between 13 and 16 it's kinda crazy, I never thought about it really until now, I'm a natural little, as in I am a little in every aspect of my life, other than being the boss at my work, I feel like a teenage girl with my daddy.

I'm a middle, with some little tendencies. Generally I'd identify between 11-15, but occasionally I go down as young as maybe..5-7? I couldn't give you an exact age. It's just part of who I am and I can't really pinpoint it and be like "I'm 12 right now." Just doesn't work that way for me. I feel like I'm a middle ALL the time, my little side has only come out when I'm extremely vulnerable...and at Disneyland. I got my pic taken with Doc McStuffins and she HUGGED me!!!! *coughs* I don't know that I really regress, except in those particular circumstances. I tend to call adulting my ageplay, since I am ALWAYS a middle.

I'm most likely would be catagorized as a middle as my age (based on interests, hobbies, personality, etc.) 10-18.☺

Generally anywhere between 1 - 5. Depends on the day.

Usually though I tend to fall into the early toddler/preschool age. So I'd say about 3.

I don't really know what my little age is but probably around 4-6ish. If people try to tell me I'm being childish or immature I tell them I'm 5 and a half lol

Daddy makes me feel like he's my first crush so I say 9-11. He still makes me blush, I cover my face when I'm shy or make a big deal about being embarrassed (like if he sees my oopsie coloring or drawing pages), I still need his help to do big girl things, but even as a real-life little, I was advanced for my age. I used to say I ranged from 9-16ish but I think I'm just going to stick with a moody 9-11 that's a smarty nerdy pants!!