• Let's Play 20 Questions! TPBM Style c:

• Please log in to reply
    295 replies to this topic

#221 Guest_littlemarmar_*

Guest_littlemarmar_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 August 2018 - 01:00 PM

Powder scent (Secret)

Do you openly pass gas (a.k.a. fart) in front of your little/Daddy?

#222 queenjellybean πŸ’‹

queenjellybean πŸ’‹

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 21 August 2018 - 09:29 AM

oh my god okay, so when i get small, i'm actually consumed with a terror that i'm going to poop instead of "pass gas" so i don't. 

even though The Giant thinks this is hilarious & always encourages me to try so he can laugh. 

lmao.

what's a game you played all the time as a kid, and wish you could find now?

<p><em><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> b e a u t y but a funny girl, <strong>that Belle~</strong></span></span></em></p>
    <br><p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#000000;">Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.</span><br><span style="color:#800080;">Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#000000;">Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#800080;">Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.</span><br><span style="color:#000000;">Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><em> Pansexual. Polyamorous.</em></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Happily involved with <strong>The Giant & Dollmaker.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to <strong>Shark.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Older Sister.</span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.</span></span><br>

#223 Guest_NappyDragon_*

Guest_NappyDragon_*
    • Guests

Posted 24 August 2018 - 05:32 PM

Make believe with the neighbors that we were the monster fighting Monkey Magic troupe, OMG I wonder if this is where my desire to LARP comes from.

TPBM do you like glow in the dark toys or jewellery?

#224 queenjellybean πŸ’‹

queenjellybean πŸ’‹

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 10:49 AM

i love glow in the dark stars & planets to put on your ceiling! 

in The Giant's room, there's still glow in the dark princess outlines from when i put them there a few years ago! hehe! 

tpbm; what is a snack that you have to get when you're out & you see it?

<p><em><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> b e a u t y but a funny girl, <strong>that Belle~</strong></span></span></em></p>
    <br><p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#000000;">Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.</span><br><span style="color:#800080;">Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#000000;">Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#800080;">Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.</span><br><span style="color:#000000;">Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><em> Pansexual. Polyamorous.</em></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Happily involved with <strong>The Giant & Dollmaker.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to <strong>Shark.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Older Sister.</span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.</span></span><br>

#225 shadowrider

shadowrider

A true Bougie Bish that is the property of a mermaid

• Administrator
    • 609 posts
    • LocationLouisiana

Posted 01 September 2018 - 03:44 PM

I don't go to as many festivals nowadays but when I do I look for the people making kettle corn.

TPBM, what is something you eat that others find odd?

Most of my deepest darkest secrets are a result of what I would do for a Klondike bar.

#226 ~*~Sachita~*~

~*~Sachita~*~

Courtship Etiquette Enforcer

• 625 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 September 2018 - 02:38 PM

Trying to get all of my secrets, huh?

I have a weakness for plain M&Ms with movie popcorn.

TPBM, who is your hero and why?

#227 queenjellybean πŸ’‹

queenjellybean πŸ’‹

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:56 AM

my grandmother. 

she's a really strong woman, despite all of what she's been through, + even though she's got a lot of flaws,

i admire the way that she strives to keep living for the pure joy of being alive. 

she's got every reason to give up, but she greets every day with a chlidlike energy + excitement that i envy. 

TPBM; what's your favorite winter activity? 

<p> </p>

#228 Misha

Misha

little Pokemon trainer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 123 posts
    • LocationPlatinum

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:31 AM

Anything that has to do with snow. I'm pretty obsessed with it.

TPBM, if you could be any animal for a single day, which would you be?

Edited by Misha, 16 January 2019 - 01:31 AM.

<p>Posted Image

#229 queenjellybean πŸ’‹

queenjellybean πŸ’‹

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:15 AM

i don't! i'd prefer to color. i'm not a very artistic person, sadly. 

tpbm; what is your favorite drink?

<p> </p>

#230 junebug0325

junebug0325

Daddy's Little Bunny {DNHB}

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 201 posts
    • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:49 PM

That’s a really hard question. If I’m feeling big I like to drink sprite, and if I’m feeling little I like to drink apple juice.

Tpbm; what is your favorite thing that your Daddy does?
    June Bug :heart:

#231 Agnilam

Agnilam

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 03:39 PM

Endless Hugs!!!

TPBM: If your life was an album what would be the title track?

Edited by Agnilam, 19 January 2019 - 03:39 PM.

#232 Cicilittle

Cicilittle

Okie Dockie😊

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationLas Vegas ,NV

Posted 03 February 2019 - 02:51 PM

China, or most Asian countries. I love Asian countries for their old roots, customs, and culture. I think it's so much more interesting than America's history even though I still love where I come from.

TPBM If you could become apart of any fictional world or universe which one would it be?

#233 LittlePurplePuppy

LittlePurplePuppy

Playful Puppy

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationIts a mystery!

Posted 03 February 2019 - 10:04 PM

"TPBM If you could become apart of any fictional world or universe which one would it be?"

Hmmmm... i would wuv to be... hm.... disney universe! n i would have tea parties with all of the princesses! we would play n i would get to see all of their kingdoms! :D

TPBM: if you could make 1 permanent change in the world what would it be?! :D

#234 Mini_Kitty18

Mini_Kitty18

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:58 PM

I would want to be a part of The Amazing World of Gumball

What's your favorite thing to do in little space or dom space?

#235 gorebaby

gorebaby

Plushie prince

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 96 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:26 PM

Play with my littlest pet shop or cuddle!

Tpbm, If you could design a graphic tee, what would it be?

jqQp4.gif

#236 Halfeb

Halfeb

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationGold Coast

Posted 10 February 2019 - 05:07 AM

I already did. It had my OC with the words "Destruction Is Nice" on it.

TPBM, what makes you giggle more than anything?

#237 queenjellybean πŸ’‹

queenjellybean πŸ’‹

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 04:05 PM

besides being tickled, which is cheating? 

um! probably the silly voices The Giant makes sometimes. 

we know each other really well. 

tpbm, what is your favorite tv show?

<p> </p>

#238 PastelBruises

PastelBruises

Princess Cinnamon roll

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • LocationSouth East USA

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:28 PM

My favorite TV show is Outlander

TPBM, if you could live in a fantasy world, what world would you choose?

#239 shadowrider

shadowrider

A true Bougie Bish that is the property of a mermaid

• Administrator
    • 609 posts
    • LocationLouisiana

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:52 PM

The way I see it I already live in a fantasy world.

I may not have everything I want but I have everything I need and I am in love with a princess that loves me back.

Sounds like a fantasy world to me.

TPBM if you had to choose an idol, living or dead, who would it be?

Most of my deepest darkest secrets are a result of what I would do for a Klondike bar.

#240 Mr.Meeseeks

Mr.Meeseeks

Advanced Member

• 736 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:47 AM

Ohhh! That would be you or FD of course lol! In all seriousness, I would say Robin Williams. He was funny and always smiled. ^^

TPBM, if you could teleport, which three countries would you visit first?

tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.gI'm an angel, sweetheart and spoiled princess.tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.g

:heart:In a triad with KaoKao and Belle :heart: 

Beg, kiss, fall in love!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users