DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What are somethings daddys do for a little?

Sweet girl manda

Ok so most the men that want to be my daddy only want web sex or pics. I dont know what to do. How do i find a caring, loving daddy without all the ucky men? I tell them no but then i feel bad. Is it all about that or are there some that are loving ones?
  • Like 3

It's not all about sex and pics lol my daddy didn't get those till after he earned being Daddy xD there's loving daddy's out there who don't care about sex
  • Like 1

Guest Georgia-Daddy2
I'm sorry this keeps happening to you I know how hard it is to find someone that loves you for you and not your body just give it time :)

Guest Candy Minx ♡

are there girls like you out there for people? yes, of course, so why wouldn't

there me actual men out there who care the way you need. not all of them

are like the ones you're getting, if they were then i doubt this dynamic would

work as well as it does for others... or maybe it wouldn't even be a thing, who

knows. there are all types of people out there, people who just want sex, people

who care, people who aren't even interested in sex, people who-- well, you get

my point. all kinds of people make up this world.

there are loving people out there, daddies, mommies, middles, littles, caregivers,

bigs, the whole lot.you find them with time and patience. until then learn to love

you and do little and life on your own. 

Edited by ☄ Stardust Kitten ☆
  • Like 1

hi Manda,

First thing to remember is this is about you and your relationship with a Daddy. Being approached by prospective DD's is how you meet and screen out those who might be suitable and those who have only one thing on their mind. Do not change yourself to fit what the DD wants. I would suggest that if in talking to a prospective DD and in the first few conversations they start talking sex, say Goodbye. In my opinion a relationship needs to be established and a solid foundation built FIRST. Then if the Little wants to offer DD a treat or liberty and share herself with the DD that is her choice and only her choice to share her charms with her DD. You do not need to submit to the DD's wishes and expose yourself in any way, or do anything that you are not comfortable doing. If the DD demands you submit RUN, this is not a one sided game that a lot of the DD's play because the internet has sensationalized it. It may Take some time to find your DD but when you do it will have been worth the wait.

Don't change a single thing about you, cause your perfect the way you are and it is your body to do with as you see fit.

Good luck and stay safe,

WO  aka: John

• Like 2

Yes, there are many left. Just keep strong and don't settle for less. There are always people who lurk for that only, but if you really want it, stick with that idea. You'll find one.

Is it all about that or are there some that are loving ones?

A real daddy would want to get to know you. It might take a while to find a decent daddy, try not to get discouraged by all of the weirdos :)

Sad fact of it is I think there are a lot of men (heck I probably should say women too..) out there who find the little thing an absolute turn on. I appreciate there can be a sexual elementm after all we are adults but I'd be wary of any of the many men who are so open about being turned on by your little side at first. My little side is something precious and personal I hardly ever shared with anyone. Being here on this forum is a big step for me, I hope to meet others who are little like me and find out more about caregivers. All the daddy's I've personally talked to here (about 4 so far) have, unsuprisingly, been turned on or wanted to cam about my little side. Not happening, just stay safe, and don't compromise who you are and what you want for some lame fetish.

• 2 months later...

Daddy's come in all different types, so keep that in mind.

but...

my Daddy gives me rules to help me be stronger. 

my Daddy takes away all the evil choices that make me stressed out and helps me to choose the right things that are good for me.

my Daddy encourages me to eat well, sleep, and take care of myself.

my Daddy helps me feel loved and beautiful.

my Daddy gives me attention and pets me when i feel real sad.

my Daddy helps me feel safe when i have panic attacks.