DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

I'm a new little and just wanted to say hi

little_dove

Hello everyone (especially to those who took the time to read and hopefully reply to my post),

I'm a new little, and quite frankly, new to this whole experience of Dd/Lg. But I hope to learn more about Dd/Lg here. I have no experience with this lifestyle but I have always been curious when I first heard about it. If anyone has some tips on how to co-ordinate one's self around this site or some handy tips about Dd/Lg, you would be a life saver!!

Lots of thank you,

~Little_dove  :heart:

welcome to the site Little dove :) the biggest tip when you're new to this is to learn as much as u can about it; read posts about others' experiences, look into yourself and see what you like and don't like and learn how far you want to go with the dd/lg lifestyle :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum! There is a lot of helpful information here and the chat is a great place to get to know people and get more immediate feedback. Again, welcome!

Simon.dd4lg LittleBlackRose

Thank you for the very warm welcome!! I have done just that and been reading up on sooo many posts about other littles' experiences, that I basically stayed up waaaay past my bedtime. And the chatroom is super fun, when I can keep up with the typing lol. 

• Like 1