DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Would aftercare help with this?

Little G

My daddy and I are in a long distance relationship and we sometimes sext, not very frequently, maybe 3/4 times a month, and lately afterwards and sometimes even during, I seem to get sad and depressed. Since it started we toned down what we were doing, very majorly, to the point that our sexting is almost vanilla, and I still seem to get depressed after. We've never done aftercare before... do you think it would help to stop me from getting so sad(once or twice it's gotten to the point that I've had a slight anxiety attack).

I think aftercare is absolutely essential; especially when it's a long distance situation.  There are a lot of emotions that come to the surface when you sext, no matter if it's vanilla sex, or much stronger including bdsm; things can come up in your psyche, in your feelings and things can come up from your past relationships that u may not even think about anymore so doing aftercare is absolutely needed so that you know you're valued, loved and respected and not just a sex toy, for lack of a better word.  

• Like 2

It may be possible too that because your texting its taking too long. Its drawn out because you have to stop pleasuring yourself to text back.

Sometimes for me if it takes too long to have an orgasm for whatever reason I start to feel off as well.

Try calling/ video chat. If your not constantly interrupted by having to amwser a text that might help.

I'm no good for idea on long distance aftercare but if you find that you two stop talking after your done sexting with no cool down period then that can make you feel sad or lonely too.

• Like 1

What triggers the anxiety? Anything in particular?

I'm not sure. Sometimes it seems like certain words trigger it and sometimes it seems like it could be something he does, but I can't figure out what.