DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Healthy Eating?

Guest spooky_dragon

Guest spooky_dragon

Heeeyyy everyone!!!

I'm glad to be here again!

So, I work during the day and study during the night. 
Daddy tells me to eat healthy, but mostly I don't have enough money neither time to prepare my meals! 

I'm always in a rush.

Any suggestions!?

Thanks you guy for the support! I love this forum!

:wub:  :wub:

• Like 1

Oh miss! Meals, food and cooking was just the conversation topic in the forum chat. I am sure you will receive alot of answers! There are many skilled cooks around here!

Soups and stews and anything that cooks all day is a great option for someone who doesn't have time to cook, you just need the time to put it all together whenever you want, then sometime the next day or some hours later you eat it. Food like this is also very easy to make balanced, vegetables, meat, starch, pretty much anything you need can go into it and come out tasting great. You just gotta be careful not to burn your house down!
  • Like 1

Fruit, veggies, yogurt, nuts... The list can go on! 

:3 Healthy food is pretty easy to remember, start small. Apples, maybe a veggie or two, then add more. Nuts are nice because they can be crunchy like chips. 

Hiiiiya Darling! 

I'm usually out going to classes during the week, especially on Wednesdays! They have one vending machine on campus that has vegan granola bars, healthy snacks, and teas that I choose from! I usually will get up early so I have time to make a big and healthy breakfast for myself.  Avocados, granola, eggs, tomatoes, etc! During the day I usually pack snacks to have during the day, cuties, snap peas, crackers (watch the salt), celery and peanut butter, etc. (Side note, peanut butter is super good for you, but I would get the natural stuff from whole foods) 

Take the time to plan out your meals. Start a journal and record all your meals. You can do this!!! xoxo

• 3 months later...

I always try to eat at least one healthy meal a day. I eat bannanas, oranges, melons, corn, protein bars, honey for breakfast, and vegetables for lunch, usually potatoes, or eggs. For dinner I will be eating some of the fast food, but I do not eat meat, so I guess 'my' fast food can be sort of counted as healthy because it's pizza or spagetti with vegetables or cheese, sometimes fries. 

So yeah, I eat lots of pastry as well, any kind.