DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

*Waves Shyly*

PrincessSublime

Aloha, 

I am PrincessSublime. I really hate making introductions because I am not quite sure what to say about myself. I mean what do people really want to learn about me? 

I found the DDLG-CG/L world through my first Daddy. I always thought I was a submissive but that didn't quite feel right... he didn't tell me I was a little instead kind of just nudged me in the right direction until I realized and was like OH WAIT I'M A LITTLE :o and he was so proud of me when I figured it out. However, that ended and I was in denial for awhile about my little side which led me through major depression. Now I know I can't reallllly deny that side of me. 

Anyways, yeah so I am here to make friends. Or hopefully because I would love to have more friends in the DDLG lifestyle :3

So yeah... Aloha :)

Welcome to our forums, PrincessSublime! We're glad to have you and I hope that you learn a lot about your little side here

• Like 1

Guest now_in_3D

Hello and welcome! When I first started on my daddy journey I went through the same sort of scenario but finally came to understand that daddying is simply part of who I am.

• Like 1

Welcome to our forums, PrincessSublime! We're glad to have you and I hope that you learn a lot about your little side here

Thank you!! :)

Hello and welcome! When I first started on my daddy journey I went through the same sort of scenario but finally came to understand that daddying is simply part of who I am.

Yeah I guess part of me always knew I was a little without knowing what it was at first, but trying to suppress that only hurt me further. It's nice to know I am not the only one who went through something similar ^-^

Guest now_in_3D

I think you'll find you're definitely not alone here :)

Thank you!! :)

Yeah I guess part of me always knew I was a little without knowing what it was at first, but trying to suppress that only hurt me further. It's nice to know I am not the only one who went through something similar ^-^

• Like 1

I think you'll find you're definitely not alone here :)

That was what I was hoping for :3

Welcome to the forums!:3

Thankies!!

Howdy, howdy, howdy. We're a kind and gentle lot and...stuff like that.

Hehe I hope so. I get nervous around others!

Welcome to the forums!!

Thankies!! I appreciate it.

• Like 1