DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Gift ideas for daddy

Guest lilglitterprincess

Guest lilglitterprincess

Hiya :3

I really want to give my daddy a gift but I suck at choosing gifts even for my close ones

I don't want to ask him what he wants because I want it to be a surprise

Any ideas? :3

Guest lilglitterprincess

I always think homemade gifts, made with love, are the best ^_^

What sort of things do he like?

I agree I color him stuff but I wanted something more special

He likes star wars,video games,he loves watching movies,Pokemon,that kinda of stuff

I wanted to give him something Pokemon or star wars related but I don't really know much about them so I am afraid that it would be basic

It's a gift AND a pun (And ties are really manly as well ;) )

The price is a bit steap though

Edited by peter6111

If your daddy isn't long distance, I have a good idea! Dinner dates and picnics are always cute, but why not make the food star wars themed? Light sabers out of fruit that is placed on skewers, TIE fighters made with a marshmallow, and two cookies on either side, etc. You can find tons of ideas for this online, and I can just picture this as a cute little picnic filled with yummy food and cuddles for you and your daddy!
  • Like 1

It's not really something you can do quickly, but the current gift I'm working on for my Daddy is my journal. He loves hearing my thoughts and he prefers gifts with a lot of thought put into them rather than money put into them. 

Maybe if you wanted something like that sooner, you could get a scrapbook and decorate it with drawings and colouring pages and stickers and things you already have made. A cute little collection of things you have done all displayed in a cute little book would be an awesome gift. :)

Guest Spookycupcake
Make your daddy something! Like even if you go to the craft store and pick out for example a wooden box that he could use as a keepsake box and then paint it yourself, u bet he would love it

There's an Etsy shop called Twisted Screws that has the cutest gifts and they're all kink related (not like dirty stuff but you can personalize them to say Daddy or things like that and they won't judge!). One I'm planning to get for my Daddy from them is a set of engraved puzzle piece necklaces that fit together! Too cute!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Make your daddy something! Like even if you go to the craft store and pick out for example a wooden box that he could use as a keepsake box and then paint it yourself, u bet he would love it

I agree. I did the same way last year. I was on a budget, so I created several Love coupons by myself and put them in a handmade wooden box that I found in a HMWA shop. Everything depends on your fantasy, but my husband liked such a gift. Now he saves his keys, jewelry and a wristwatch in this box. I hope it helps!