DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Socially Acceptable Hair.

FluffyKitten

Okay! I love to look 'discreetly little' in public, it makes me happy and it makes my Daddy happy. I usually wear my hair in two braids, it makes me feel little but its actually a trend right now, and so I don't stand out too badly. I want to wear bows in my hair, I have really cute ones. What kind of hairstyle works with bows but won't look completely immature?

-At the top of a ponytail

-Against a sloppy bun at the top of your head

-As part of a headband to hold your hair back

-You can also tie a ribbon on the end of a ponytail

-Go retro and use a 40's style snood to whole your hair back and place a bow at the center, top in the back

Hope that helps a bit. :)

-At the top of a ponytail

-Against a sloppy bun at the top of your head

-As part of a headband to hold your hair back

-You can also tie a ribbon on the end of a ponytail

-Go retro and use a 40's style snood to whole your hair back and place a bow at the center, top in the back

Hope that helps a bit. :)

These are some really good ones! I would have never in a million years thought to use a snood, I didn't even know what that was! It's really cute though! I should look into buying some ribbon though, You can never have enough!

Corkscrew curls look v little in a kinda old fashioned way!

They really do. My hair doesn't hold curls though... It would just end up like a wavy mess. None the less! I'll look up tutorials and see if I can find a curling method that works for me

i just recently got a hairstyle with full bangs! (it turned out that way after salvaging a bad haircut lol)

i work in a very adult environment so my new look is really garnering a lot of comments rn.

i already have a baby face to start with. now i have bangs that make me look so much more younger.

it's a struggle coz i have to maintain a professional image in public. and i can't really show that aura when i look like a teenager.

heck people think i'm 14 years old!! noooooo~~

but the truth is, i also wanna go all out and wear cute headbands and hair clips. TT^TT

i would look like a grade schooler hahahhaha!!

well, i don't really mind when i go out on my days off. just with work.

My hair is bobbed with both sides buzzed(think death hawk but the top is longer). I wear my hair up in a ponytail with a ribbon tried at the base. I love it and so does daddy because "Its easier to grab" 

i usually put my hair in half tie cause for me it makes me in instant little space ^w^ 

i just use only hair tie but it would be look cuter with ribbon like this one~

2-blonde-curly-half-ponytail.jpg?w=500&s

i just recently got a hairstyle with full bangs! (it turned out that way after salvaging a bad haircut lol)

i work in a very adult environment so my new look is really garnering a lot of comments rn.

i already have a baby face to start with. now i have bangs that make me look so much more younger.

it's a struggle coz i have to maintain a professional image in public. and i can't really show that aura when i look like a teenager.

heck people think i'm 14 years old!! noooooo~~

but the truth is, i also wanna go all out and wear cute headbands and hair clips. TT^TT

i would look like a grade schooler hahahhaha!!

well, i don't really mind when i go out on my days off. just with work.

I'm glad you managed to salvage your hair! It's no fun having a bad hair cut. I fully support your all out headbands and clips! I understand having to maintain a professional image at work though :p

• Like 1

My hair is bobbed with both sides buzzed(think death hawk but the top is longer). I wear my hair up in a ponytail with a ribbon tried at the base. I love it and so does daddy because "Its easier to grab" 

That's something I'll have to try!  ^_^

i usually put my hair in half tie cause for me it makes me in instant little space ^w^ 

i just use only hair tie but it would be look cuter with ribbon like this one~

2-blonde-curly-half-ponytail.jpg?w=500&s

This is so cuuuute!