•  

• Thank you For the Compliment~ Lets play the compliment game!

game fun positive body image body positive

• Please log in to reply
    52 replies to this topic

#21 sightsoblind

sightsoblind

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 75 posts
    • LocationTennessee/Kentucky Line

Posted 20 April 2015 - 05:43 PM

Xian you are always a joy to speak to and one of the bright shining stars of this community! I offer you one thousand days that reflect the beauty of your soul so that you may look to the heavens and feel the love of all your friends and family shining back upon you.
    • Xia likes this

HEY! GET YOUR LOGIC OUT OF MY FUN!

#22 Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 138 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:28 PM

Xia,

You're totally talented and crafty. :)
    Baby_Bows_ :)

#23 Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

Baby_Bows_

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 138 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:34 PM

After I posted it showed a different comment. Oopps.

Sighsoblind,

You are crazy funny and I have enjoyed our convo today!
    Baby_Bows_ :)

#24 Xia

Xia

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 289 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:35 PM

Thank you.

Iamalittle2015, you are so nice to talk to ^^

sightsoblind, you always seem really nice. i'm always happy to see you posting. ^^

(I'll stop hijacking this game now ^^)

Xia | Genderfluid Little (Any Pronouns) | Loved by my wonderful Daddy!

newbanner.png

I have an etsy shop! xiaamane.etsy.com

#25 sightsoblind

sightsoblind

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 75 posts
    • LocationTennessee/Kentucky Line

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:01 PM

ok Iamalittle You are sweet and kind. You have made my day talking to me today and Xia you are effusive (like my big word) with wonderful things to say and you can compliment me any time NOW To stop people just going on about how AMAZING I am because I know I am Amazing (with that capital A)

BRING IT BACK TO IAMALITTLE2015

HEY! GET YOUR LOGIC OUT OF MY FUN!

#26 Guest_AelaFluvux_*

Guest_AelaFluvux_*
    • Guests

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:10 PM

sightsoblind, my kawaii potato! <3

well tater, you are by far the best thing's that's happened to me these past few days. you've become my go-to person for everything--whether i'm happy or sad or bored or whatever. you always look after me and i'm very thankful for you. and even though we've only been friends for a few days, it's like i've known you for all of my life.

you are the sunshine in my lonely cave. Aelovesyou.  

#27 Imyourpaddle

Imyourpaddle

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:35 PM

Aela,

I don't really know you... And this can go for everyone above me. YOU are amazing. You get up everyday and say hello to the world that so often can bring us down. Not only that but you bring with you sunshine and smiles to everyone you come in contact with. If you have a SO, you make him/her happy and fill their life with inocent joy and youthfulness which makes them a better person!

#28 Guest_Foxling_*

Guest_Foxling_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:34 AM

Imyourpaddy, I don't know you well, but I'm glad you joined the forum! The people on here have been nothing but nice, and I can see you fitting in ^^

#29 Guest_Sae_*

Guest_Sae_*
    • Guests

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:05 PM

I never seem to catch you in chat. But I love your avi. :3 Its so cute!

#30 MrBonesWildRide

MrBonesWildRide

King of Trolls

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 902 posts
    • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:31 PM

Thank god for Sae <3 You're a great help to everything around these parts and I'm glad to have gotten to know you.

Posted Image

I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes.

Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon them.

Ezekiel 25:17

DDLGForum's #1 Asshole

#31 Guest_harlequinkid_*

Guest_harlequinkid_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 May 2015 - 02:19 AM

Mr. Bones, you seem really nice, & I think you care about the forum members a lot! It seems like you do a lot to make the people who are here to learn about being caregivers & littles/middles, & to make friends, comfortable. I'm glad that you're one of the forum staff!! :)

#32 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:10 PM

OH MY. I totally /would/ get a Harley-themed one.

I totally love everything about you. Your avatar is adorable, and I want to steal it. Harley is basically my Littlespace incarnate, so I love your username as well! It's clear that you've been here a while, so you must be very invested and interested in the community as well! How very cool! 

<p><em><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> b e a u t y but a funny girl, <strong>that Belle~</strong></span></span></em></p>
    <br><p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#000000;">Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.</span><br><span style="color:#800080;">Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#000000;">Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#800080;">Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.</span><br><span style="color:#000000;">Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><em> Pansexual. Polyamorous.</em></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Happily involved with <strong>The Giant & Dollmaker.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to <strong>Shark.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Older Sister.</span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.</span></span><br>

#33 Josei

Josei

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 83 posts
    • LocationBahamas

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:23 PM

I just got done reading your cute story on another thread hislittlecompanion and I have to say from that little story it seems like you and your daddy have such a good relationship which super cute and super awesome. So now I think you're a super cute and super awesome person cause it takes two! (If that makes sense)

#34 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:54 AM

You are so adorable, Josei, and thank you! I really love your avatar picture. 

<p><em><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> b e a u t y but a funny girl, <strong>that Belle~</strong></span></span></em></p>
    <br><p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#000000;">Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.</span><br><span style="color:#800080;">Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#000000;">Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#800080;">Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.</span><br><span style="color:#000000;">Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><em> Pansexual. Polyamorous.</em></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Happily involved with <strong>The Giant & Dollmaker.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to <strong>Shark.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Older Sister.</span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.</span></span><br>

#35 Guest_KadieAnn_*

Guest_KadieAnn_*
    • Guests

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:06 PM

his littlecompanion,
    You seem very sweet and I think it's great you keep a journal... Oh and TWO! Very impressive that you can write so much. You are also pretty cool to be so dedicated to it. (I tried to read something you posted). :)
    Kadie

#36 MrBonesWildRide

MrBonesWildRide

King of Trolls

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 902 posts
    • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:54 AM

It's very nice to have some older littles on our forums and so it's great to have someone with a bit of wisdom around our parts. I hope to see more from you, Kadie :D

Posted Image

I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes.

Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon them.

Ezekiel 25:17

DDLGForum's #1 Asshole

#37 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:55 PM

Kadie, thank you for the compliments! You are too kind!

MrBones. You seem to be a veteran who is kind and knows what he's doing. That's a big deal! You also remind me a bit of my Daddy, if that's not too creepy to say... I also love that you have a biblical passage in your signature. 

<p> </p>

#38 Nia

Nia

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 25 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:09 PM

hislittlecompanion,

You are lovely and so open. We seem to have so much in common. The world needs more dreamers and wishers to keep it balanced!

79fcba1d-bd02-4ef3-8647-bed3b84f00e5_zps

Amma shark GRAWR!

FetLife (NSFW!)

#39 DaddysLittleGirl093

DaddysLittleGirl093

littlegirl093

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 63 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:03 AM

Tori :)

You are super friendly,kind, and sweet :) You are more awesome than anything you can even think of and that's how awesome you are :D  Keep it up girl :)

#40 Connie

Connie

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts
    • LocationJapan

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:50 PM

DaddysLittleGirl093,

I haven't met you yet, but looking at your previous post I can tell you are a very nice person yourself  <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game, fun, positive body image, body positive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users