•  

• Thank you For the Compliment~ Lets play the compliment game!

game fun positive body image body positive

• Please log in to reply
    52 replies to this topic

#41 Daddy Itzae

Daddy Itzae

introverted by nature

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 80 posts
    • LocationMexico

Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:48 PM

Connie,

During our messages exchange you have striked me as very relaxed and mellow girl, and your kind demeanor is delightful. You have a healthy mix of adult and Little in you; and even though you are very sociable I can sense a little shyness in you, which is just adorable to most of us daddies...

oh and I love your dyed hair!! <3  :)

I believe in Fate...

#42 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:54 PM

Daddy Itzae;

I checked out your profile, and I liked how much detail you obviously put into it! It really helped me get a good idea of what type of person you are! You seem like a cool guy!

<p><em><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> b e a u t y but a funny girl, <strong>that Belle~</strong></span></span></em></p>
    <br><p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#000000;">Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.</span><br><span style="color:#800080;">Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#000000;">Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#800080;">Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.</span><br><span style="color:#000000;">Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><em> Pansexual. Polyamorous.</em></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Happily involved with <strong>The Giant & Dollmaker.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to <strong>Shark.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Older Sister.</span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.</span></span><br>

#43 Eris 🐉

Eris 🐉

Shadowstar

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 236 posts
    • LocationGermany

Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:05 AM

Belle, I like your advice in the "how to act or be little" post  it was very helpfull. :)

• queenjellybean 💋 likes this

tumblr_ncm1gdb7ld1tfy1heo1_500.gif 

#44 Guest_BittyKitty_*

Guest_BittyKitty_*
    • Guests

Posted 08 April 2016 - 09:52 AM

Eris, I've seen you around the community and think you are a very interesting and fun person, always full of ideas. I like the topic you started about books and really admire your ability to read a novel in two languages, that's like seeing the world through two different sets of eyes!

#45 MadameButterfly

MadameButterfly

Daddy's Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 207 posts
    • LocationColorado

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:36 PM

I haven't met you BittyKitty, but from your profile I can tell you have very good taste. Anyone who enjoys Harry Potter is someone awesome to me

Princess to ANewDragon

#46 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 03:57 PM

MadameButterfly, you have given great responses on the topics that I've seen!

<p><em><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> b e a u t y but a funny girl, <strong>that Belle~</strong></span></span></em></p>
    <br><p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#000000;">Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.</span><br><span style="color:#800080;">Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#000000;">Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#800080;">Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.</span><br><span style="color:#000000;">Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><em> Pansexual. Polyamorous.</em></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Happily involved with <strong>The Giant & Dollmaker.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to <strong>Shark.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Older Sister.</span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.</span></span><br>

#47 littlelili

littlelili

Dark Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 209 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 07:50 PM

Baby Beluga Belle has beautiful lips!!! :heart: and she is very kind when commenting on the topics ^^

..:: believe in yourself a LITTLE more ::..

littletwinstars5.gif

#48 Guest_weeniehutjr_*

Guest_weeniehutjr_*
    • Guests

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:50 PM

Dark Glitter Little listens to metal and I think that's great! Not a lot of metal fans here :)

#49 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:21 PM

Weenie is really funny! (;
    <p> </p>

#50 Guest_tempest_*

Guest_tempest_*
    • Guests

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:05 AM

Oh, this is easy!! Belle is awesome, she's always positive and kind and I love how sassy her photo is.

#51 Guest_Foxling_*

Guest_Foxling_*
    • Guests

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:27 AM

Lele has a wonderful user title, I love the combination of the words 'little' and 'wolf' somehow, very pleasing to the mind and the eye  :)

#52 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 02:37 PM

Lele, I love you, stop it!

Foxling had an adorable name and photo, so I'm willing to bet they are an adorable person too!
    <p> </p>

#53 Guest_annemarie_*

Guest_annemarie_*
    • Guests

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:10 AM

belle, you're always trying to be so helpful to everyone and seem very welcoming and caring uwu

• queenjellybean 💋 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game, fun, positive body image, body positive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users