DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

H-Hi

ShyLittleGirl972

Hi, I'm new to the site. A friend of mine from another site recommended i join here, so I did. I'm really shy, and have social anxiety, so talking with people and being here will take some effort.
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums :) a lot of people are quite shy here too, so don't worry. Making the effort to talk to new people is very rewarding here, so I hope you open up and have fun! :) x

Thanks! I'm gonna try my best to not be so shy. I'm not really used to being the new kid.
  • Like 1

Hi and welcome! :)

I join the forum today and I'm generally very shy too but I don't know, I feel a good atmosphere here! So don't worry, I'm sure you will enjoy this forum ;)

Welcome to the forums!

As others had said, this really is a nice community. Everyone is nice, and there's plenty of us that are shy and / or have social anxiety (I would be one of them!), so don't worry about it too much.

I hope you enjoy it here!

i am new as well, so welcome!! excited to get to know everyone and learn new ideas for making my DD/lg relationship with Daddy even better!!

Guest Aela

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry about being shy, you'll fit right in. The people here are really nice ^_^ Hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome to crazy-ville! Where everyone is friendly or insane!

Usually some odd combination of both

I'll be your guide~

On the left is the milkshake pond

to your right, the blood fountain--- Don't get those two confused

• Like 1