DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

How did you get started?

Daddy's Pink Princess

Hey everyone! So i'm curious as to how you got started? my Daddy and i are very new to this. He and i have been in a relationship for almost 3 years now. We began discussing evolving to a D/s relationship last summer, as it is something that appeals to both of our personalities, but we only just recently took the leap to going full time after moving in together. We both did research and found that DD/lg is best for us, because my Daddy is strict and demanding but never unnecessarily cruel, and i am definitely a princess that enjoys being spoiled more than beat (but i do love to follow His rules).

Currently, while i love being in my little space for me and for Daddy, i sometimes find it hard to get there. At the moment we have roommate, and while he understands that Daddy and i have a D/s relationship, Daddy and i have agreed that for now we want to keep the nature of that relationship to ourselves. So the DD/lg stays in the bedroom mostly, unless the roommate is going out of town. It gets hard going back and forth sometimes. Having my binkie and stuffie helps me get there, and so does Daddy when He gives me nose and forehead kisses and calls me His baby girl.

What helped you to get started? Did you find it hard to get to your little space in the beginning? i find it very natural once i get there, it's just the getting there part that i have trouble with at times.

I'm not sure if this is entirely the same issue you're having, but I will say that it was hard to do in front of my bf/daddy at first. I guess I was just really shy and not very confident about it. It was something that came naturally to me, but I was kinda hesitant in front of another person even though I knew he accepted me 100% for it. However, over time I got a lot better about it and I became more comfortable being in little space in front of him. Now I can go into little space in a matter of seconds because I know that I can trust him to see me that way ^_^

Also, a question for you… what other kinds of activities do you like to do in little space? Maybe there's something else you haven't yet discovered that will bring you into little space faster? I know for me there's a few things that I only recently discovered that seem to have really helped with that.

Anyway, best of luck with everything :)

Guest now_in_3D

Welcome to the community. There are lots of active littles on this site and I'm sure they'll be more than willing to share their thoughts on how you can create a small amount of little space for yourself everyday.

Hi! I'm Papa's girl :)

We first started D/s in our marriage about a year and a half ago mostly in the bedroom. He noticed that the majority of my naughty stories I downloaded, which I didn't know he knew about at the time (blushing), were centered around a D/s dinamic and asked if that was something I wanted to try. For a while it sparked our bedroom but soon faded after several months when my father got really ill and has been in the hospital or rehab center for the last nine months. Thank God he came home this weekend!

Due to my father being in the hospital or rehab so long, I spent many nights with him so that he wasn't alone and my mom could rest at night knowing he was being watched. At the beginning of the year, I became very overwhelmed. The stress of my father's health, not seeing my husband and 2 kids often, and working full time really made me start shutting down. One day, I went to my husband and told Him that He had to take control. That I needed to be His submissive wife all the time and that I need His instructions and punishment if not followed through. He agreed to be that with a smile!

Just recently, about 3 weeks ago, I asked Him to be my Papa and me His lil' girl all the time and He likes the idea. I told Him in need chores just like the kids and I need structure and rules.

As for getting to be in little space, that's a tricky one. We have 2 teens at home so most of it is confined to our room at this time. I do wear pigtails at home and try to wear frilly and cute stuff which reminds me I'm His lil' girl always and it helps me stay in little space easier. When the kids aren't home, I call Him Papa and he calls me lil' girl. For some reason, lil' girl sends me over the edge into my lil' space too.

I hope this helps and your day is the bestest.

Hi! If being little is something you are hiding in front of your room mate (I know it's for everyone's comfort) then you might be transferring the idea that being little is something that needs to be hidden onto your personal time. I know that for me, and a lot of people here, adjusting to being little took a lot of time and everyone can feel a little uncomfortable to begin with.

When my Daddy and I first got together we were in a D/s relationship which was easier to hide than a DD/lg relationship whilst living at home with our parents. When we realised that I preferred being little, it took a bit of time to adjust to how to have little space around my family since there wasn't a lot of privacy in my parent's house. What I would do was go to bed an hour earlier than I usually would and spend the time colouring and playing with my toys so that I made sure to have little space at the end of the day. 

Once we moved in together, being little became natural :) Another thing I'd suggest is maybe watching some cartoons that you like whilst you eat breakfast, that usually helps me to settle into little space for the day! :) good luck! 

I discovered ddlg last fall. My first encounter with ddlg was the Youtube video Little Girl by Kat Nichols. I thought this video was a work of pure genius, in fact I must have watched it sixty times by now. She is extraordinarily talented at what she does. After seeing more of Kat's work I learned that she also has a fascinating life story and I felt compelled to write a movie script about her life (I showed it to her; she said she liked it and entertained the idea of producing it).

Meanwhile i was trying to make it as a phd student, except that i had stopped caring. I was simply so moved by Kat, her story, and the beauty of ddlg that i didnt care about anything else. I had stopped studying altogether and dropped all my classes.

I knew what it would take to get my mind off ddlg, at least when it interferes with vanilla obligations. It required a rather extreme measure: moving to China. Now that I'm here I have things to take my off of this recent obsession. As far as i know i might be the only person in China who's heard of ddlg, although there seem to be quasi-equivalents in their contemporary culture. I've noticed, for example, that I keep seeing young women wearing overalls. I know from living here before and having a Chinese wife that Chinese culture is infinitely vast and complex, but it also conservative and discourages noncomformity, so i am in no position to pry this sort of information from people.

Hmm this is tough for me. I suppose one knows who and what they are or have always been growing up but not having a "name" to give it. I was always around the sort of thing but was basically told it was wrong and to stay away from it. So I did out of fear of getting into trouble. Well I started discovering myself more and more over the years and someone brought me into petplay which I was natural at and really loved it. One of my rp friends introduced me into BDSM and would tell me about it so I researched it and I loved it so I kept researching and so on. After a while I discovered a chat room for BDSM+Littles and I didn't know what littles were and so while they explained it more and more every day I felt like they were talking about me. So from there on I researched it, and I basically found myself and I pretty much was overly happy about it all. I found people like me and I finally felt understood. Ever since I just embraced ddlg and who I am. My family really hasn't seen a "change" in me collecting cute sippy cups or buying pacifiers since I've done it most of my life it's pretty normal for them and I don't get judged for it which makes me happy. (okay I get judged by having to much hello kitty but come on she's adorable) xD

• 2 weeks later...
Mine all started as kind of a distaste in girls who called their boyfriend Daddy. It was not because I was against the whole a man dominating a woman (I was in that type of relationship already) but it was because I have issues with my father. My current boyfriend accepted this but he let it slip one day. He said something like, "Come sit in Daddy's lap." Or whatever. I was uncomfortable but intrigued. I explained this to him and he was willing to try it more. I followed a loooot of DDLG blogs on tumblr and that's what started it all. At first it was just calling him Daddy and then thumb sucking, and then coloring, and all that stuff! It's honestly comforting to me now that I have a male figure in my life that does not abuse me. I love it and Daddy loves it too!