•  

• Rewards and Punishments!~funishments, ideas, charts, etc.

• Please log in to reply
    146 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 05 December 2015 - 07:28 AM

Thank you guys, there are quite a few ideas here and it makes me very happy to have you guys help me so much! 

So far, cheap/free LDR reward ideas are:

• Send something in the mail (card, pictures, coloring page, etc)
    • Send something in email (card, pictures, coloring page, etc)
    • E-cards
    • Draw me a picture
    • Write me a story/poem
    • Sing a song for me
    • Read me a story
    • Set up a small playlist for me to listen to
    • Extra time up

These are definitely good ideas. Another easy, cheap thing could be sending something personal in the mail, like a tshirt of theirs to cuddle with that smells like them.

#42 Guest_littlemissragamuffin_*

Guest_littlemissragamuffin_*
    • Guests

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:14 AM

These are definitely good ideas. Another easy, cheap thing could be sending something personal in the mail, like a tshirt of theirs to cuddle with that smells like them.

That's a great idea. If I was ever in a LDR I'd totally want this. I'm always stealing Mister Master's shirts and hoodies to wear

#43 Chelly

Chelly

Little Eevee

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:43 AM

Edited to add Lolita's suggestion :)

So far, cheap/free LDR reward ideas are:

• Send something in the mail (card, pictures, coloring page, etc)
    • Send something in email (card, pictures, coloring page, etc)
    • E-cards
    • Draw me a picture
    • Write me a story/poem
    • Sing a song for me
    • Read me a story
    • Set up a small playlist for me to listen to
    • Extra time up
    • Being sent a personal item (hoodie, shirt, etc)

#44 Fox Princess

Fox Princess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:59 PM

So I'm a new mommy (this is my first little) and I'm have trouble coming up with rewards for my little boy. I already have things like bet time stories, Xbox time, color time with mommy, and movie time with Mommy but I need some more. Maybe some outside the box ones.

Also, any tip you guys have for me would be great. I'm trying to be what I would want in my Daddy.

~Sasha~

#45 Fox Princess

Fox Princess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:41 PM

We are long distance (I thought I put that) but money is an issue for me as I don't have a job currently. In the near future I will be able to buy and ship him things though.

~Sasha~

#46 Guest_StainedBlack_*

Guest_StainedBlack_*
    • Guests

Posted 01 June 2016 - 03:33 PM

Depending on the little the biggest reward is praise, I'm a romantic though. I don't think you should worry about it so much, just do what is natural and treat what you feel like at the time.
    Treats, praise, handmade gifts, special written thoughts are all amazing gifts.

I'm straight, but I can imagine a little boy would like what I did when I was a kid. Hotwheels, (used) legos, pokemon paraphernalia, candy, and silly putty are all semi cheap rewards.

#47 Guest_algernon_*

Guest_algernon_*
    • Guests

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:48 PM

I quite appreciated a used, cherished blanket sent to me, so we could cuddle even from a distance.

Depending on the kind of sexy fun you two like to have, if any, a special picture or play session can be a grand reward indeed! [Insert reminder of precautions regarding sending pictures]

#48 littlexkittenx

littlexkittenx

littlexkittenx

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • Locationon daddy

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:30 AM

You could reward your little boy by baking for him, taking him to park, cuddling, and patting him on the head :)

Edited by littlexkittenx, 02 June 2016 - 02:36 AM.

#49 Dragon Child

Dragon Child

Deputy Dork

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 71 posts
    • LocationUSA, Middle Eastern Area

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:25 AM

Cupcakes are always a fun idea! 

I flirt with everyone and I think I have a problem.

Beware of the girl who cries, "Noot Noot"

#50 Little78598

Little78598

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationArgentina

Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:45 PM

Hey everyone, :heart: 

so i was wondering if any of you had ideas for punishments/rewards in a long distance relationship? Also,  fun and original activities are welcome too! ^_^ 

Edited by Little78598, 05 June 2016 - 12:45 PM.

giphy.gif

:heart: Kitten :heart:

#51 Strawberry Sprinkles

Strawberry Sprinkles

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 151 posts
    • LocationDFW, Texas

Posted 05 June 2016 - 03:38 PM

Hello! Skype is a wonderful tool. I often like to make play areas with stuffies and several activities I enjoy. Even if he's busy gaming with friends, I can still be in a call with him and we can watch each other interact with our environment. Online shopping together for cute outfits, etc is really fun! Roleplay is a pretty common aspect of long distance rewards/punishments. Also, there's some pretty NSFW punishments that be dealt with on Skype along with long-distance "toys" that can be paired together through wifi depending on how long distance you are.

Edit: I also think mailing a diary back and forth is a great way to become close or to make care packages once in a blue moon. 

Edited by Strawberry Sprinkles, 05 June 2016 - 03:42 PM.

• DaddysLittleRose likes this

2421703abetnilbjj.gif

β„³π“ͺ𝓼𝓽𝒆𝓻'𝓼 ℬπ“ͺ𝓫𝔂 π“šπ“²π“½π“½π’†π“· 

#52 Guest_cookie_crumble_princess_*

Guest_cookie_crumble_princess_*
    • Guests

Posted 05 June 2016 - 03:41 PM

You could send him a card that sings or talks with the goggly eyes if he likes those sorta things! They're only at most three dollars and a stamp to mail. You could teach him how to make cool crafts!

I love crafts, vinegar baking soda explosions. how to make putty, go on pinterest for crafts - don't narrow it for boys or girls. most crafts are unisex.

Teach him to make an air plane or sail boat. OR make one for him out of nice paper. and mail it to him, so he can pop it up for an instant toy. These are also only an envelope and a stamp. 

If he has money to purchase his own toys, but needs to save money for it  a good idea is to clip a coupon for that item and gift him with the coupon. So, he's one step closer to getting his reward. 

#53 Guest_cookie_crumble_princess_*

Guest_cookie_crumble_princess_*
    • Guests

Posted 05 June 2016 - 03:44 PM

heee, my friend says boys like sex. Sooo, maybe send him a pair of your undies. Thongs would be much cheaper to send ;) . Only cost an envelope, 1 or 2 stamps and a ziplock bag with a spritz of perfume or lotion you like. This is a bit strange, but clever enough...you can write a message on the inside flap of the envelope instead of sending an actual piece of paper. 

Oh on the flap he will have to open it carefully. It will build anticipation for his reward. 

Edited by cookie_crumble_princess, 05 June 2016 - 03:47 PM.

#54 MellyBoo19912015

MellyBoo19912015

Daddy's kick ass little girl

• Admin
    • PipPipPip
    • 303 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:57 AM

Reward wise we have a "time bank". Now I have a lot in the time bank cause daddy went on a trip last year and a big work thing. I netted 48 hours in that two weeks. Anyway the time I can "withdraw" for various things like extra time up, movie time when I'm meant to be doing stuff etc. And by doing stuff I mean chores. Who doesn't like movies or skylanders over chores. I don't have many besides keeping my room reasonable anyway. He could send colouring books and pencils, you could draw him and colour him pictures. We use kik to keep talking through out the day. Ooooh what about watching a movie together at the same time. We sometimes do that with episodes of once upon a time.

#55 Guest_LavanderRabbit_*

Guest_LavanderRabbit_*
    • Guests

Posted 06 June 2016 - 11:41 AM

I recommend reading through some of the topics on the forum. There are a bajillon of these posts

#56 MellyBoo19912015

MellyBoo19912015

Daddy's kick ass little girl

• Admin
    • PipPipPip
    • 303 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:44 PM

You said you like books on your profile. What about a book written by you, you could even email it, with him as the hero. All it would take is an hour or so of your time and to email it. You can adjust what happens in the story depending on his little age.
    • Dumbledork'sPrincess likes this

#57 Johnny Hammersticks

Johnny Hammersticks

Light my Fire

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 187 posts
    • LocationThe edge

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:04 PM

My little and i are LDR,and have a "gold star" program. Basically, she can earn gold stars, which i put on her rules list, for good behavior. Or have stars deducted for naughty behavior.

Some days ill give her a gold star challenge where if she does something good she can earn a new star. She can also use one to get out of trouble, or punishes, or to veto a rule, or stuff like that.

Typically i make them difficult to earn, because they are pretty powerful and valueable, but they are a fun little game that we play, and give her great incentive to accomplish her achievments that i set for her.

My little loves sweets, but healthy eating is important to me, so a gold star challenge may be to eat a serving of fresh veggies, on a day when she would rather just eat chocolate. It can work really well, and can be fun for us.
    Baby I love you
    That's why I'm leaving
    There's no talking to you
    And there's no pleasing you
    And I care enough
    That I'm mad
    That half the world don't even know
    What they could have had

#58 N_o Fu_Tu_RE.exe

N_o Fu_Tu_RE.exe

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:36 PM

Pen

#59 Ariel_Anne

Ariel_Anne

lowkey brat

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 44 posts
    • LocationUnited States, Oregon

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:35 PM

Give him routines to follow through out the day so he can feel obedient

Help him get dressed on skype! Pick out his outfits for him!

Bed time stories before bed are always fun.

Ask how his day was and make sure hes eating enough and healthy.

Mail him love letters with your perfume on it and lipstick marks.

<3  

#60 Daddy_Bear7

Daddy_Bear7

Mr Bear

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • LocationWorcestershire, United Kingdom

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:23 AM

Hi all,

I have a long distance DDLG relationship - 6 months tomorrow - whoooohooo!!!!

We have a structured set of rules which she does an amazing job of sticking to most of the time, I'm very proud of her! But I struggle with knowing how to reward her for her brilliance, because of the distance and the lack of time we have together. We both have extremely busy lives at the moment - particularly her and we can't spend an awful lot of time together.

To help look after her chores we use an App called Choremaster which is really good, in that you earn points and then you can set up rewards of differing values.

I'm just struggling to come up with Rewards that we can actually do so any ideas from others in LDR's would be appreciated greatly

Many thanks

K

• StarEyed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users