•  

• Rewards and Punishments!~funishments, ideas, charts, etc.

• Please log in to reply
    153 replies to this topic

#141 Bonbon88

Bonbon88

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 11:31 AM

My daddy and I have a pretty solid list of rules for myself that it’s taken about a month to hammer out. He’s so in tune with my needs and who I am as an individual that all of his rules are perfect for me. I’m in grad school and I’m also a special education teacher - so I’m pretty stressed usually haha, I also have a panic disorder soo my rules are perfect.

1. No talking down about myself
    2. Sunday through Thursday I’m only allowed to have 1 beer. Friday’s I have a bottle of wine, and if I go out on weekends with friends I’m limited to 8 drinks.
    3. No hard liquor
    4. No smoking
    5. Take my anxiety meds every day by 9:30pm
    6. Homework must be finished by 9pm on sundays
    7. One sexy video a week sent to daddy (were long distance)

#142 Sweetieheart

Sweetieheart

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 63 posts
    • LocationWashington state

Posted 04 March 2019 - 06:31 PM

Hello, this might be an odd question but I was wondering if any one else had experienced this.

My little and I used to have a rewards tasks chart, but retired it a while ago. He told me yesterday after not wanting to talk about why for a long time that it was because, I seems "Too disappointed" when she missed a goal.

Have other littles felt this from their mommies or daddies? What did you do to help tell them or stop them from being so frumpy?

Other daddies or mommies, what do you do to stop your tittle feeling disappointed when they missed a goal?

She has yet to tell me EXACTLY what I personally did. I would always hug her and tel her it was OK if a goal wasn't met. And give her hugs and praise when she did something, or even if she just tried really hard.

There would be days I would miss asking her, about the chart at the times I was supposed to (when I get hom, just before bed), to toehr daddies/mummys, don't forget this! Reinforcement is important, even when life is stressful.

I hope you all have duna and magical days. :)

Suuuper late reply, but just in case anyone else is going through this, might as well. This actually just came up with me and my Daddy. I wanted to cancel the sticker chart all together cause it made me feel bad. Honestly, it might not even be that you actually appeared to be disappointed. My problem was I was so upset with myself that I kind of... started to see myself as bad? And it became a constant worry that my Daddy would, too. So we changed the chart from me getting a reward for being good for a whole week to me getting a marble for every ten stickers, consecutive or not. Then the marbles can be traded in for rewards. Cause I tend to get into trouble... kind of a lot? And it was rare for me to get all of the stickers in a week, so it felt like I was constantly being beaten down by an unattainable goal. 

• babygirl'xo likes this

#143 Sweetieheart

Sweetieheart

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 63 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 07:41 PM

I have a sticker chart with the categories "health, school, and daily tasks". For every ten days I get all of my stickers (they don't have to be consecutive), I get a " special sticker " (so it's shiny or bigger or something" and a little glass rock/marble thing. I can save up marbles to buy rewards. One marble can get me a new sticker sheet, three can get me a later bedtime for the whole weekend, and six can get me the option of choosing a restaurant for us to go eat at. There are twelve total possible rewards I can earn.
    • jellicle baby likes this

#144 florchusagi

florchusagi

Little mommy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 35 posts
    • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina

Posted 16 March 2019 - 05:21 PM

Wow, I didn't think of it but it's a really nice idea! As soon as I saw this topic, I told my boy about it and he liked the idea sooo I guess I'm going to do a rewards chat, we even thought the rewards and now that he is about to start his studies again, it will be really fun to give him little "rules" or tasks to follow. 

*glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*  FIGHT LIKE A GIRL  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter* 

tumblr_pa69w2MO8m1xop0a6o3_1280.png

«But everyone's story begins once upon a time...and it's up to us to cherish the time we're given to ensure we live happily ever after»

— Wanda Maximoff

PD: I'm not searching for another baby, I'm perfectly fine with my boyfriend. Stop asking ; ; 

#145 ♥︎SnotRocket♥︎

♥︎SnotRocket♥︎

Corrupt-A-Bear

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 318 posts
    • LocationSummer Camp Island

Posted 24 March 2019 - 02:17 AM

I don’t really enjoy funishments. I prefer actual punishments, to help shape me into the person I want to become.

I want to start a journal to write my daily tasks and maybe put stickers in. I’m too lazy of a person to put effort into frivolities though.

pink-glitter.gifShop-Doll-copy.pngletter-50x50.gifwss-logo-small.gifpink-glitter.gif

THE WHITE SOCK SOCIETY

#146 jellicle baby

jellicle baby

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 132 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:59 PM

how did you make this?  :o

I have a very detailed reward system for my girl!

I draw her weekly behavior charts like this:

5MPgJY5.png

At the end of the week, I rally her points up, and give her a reward based on her performance!

At the end of the year, I display all the chart information on an infographic and compare it to the year before!

#147 Breakingrules

Breakingrules

Princess Macy

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 62 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 02:49 PM

Loved reading this topic. My Daddy and I have a huge list of rules... But I don't remember them all. (Purposely forgot them I guess)

1. Brush hair and teeth before going to bed.
    2. On weekdays I have to be in bed before 10.30 PM and put away my phone before 11 Pm. He'll check on me.
    3. When I watch tv on my own, I can only watch 1.5 hours by myself.
    4. I have to feed the cat.
    5. I very much dislike breakfast and lunch but Daddy finally understands he'll never change that but I have to eat fruit before 11 AM.
    6. I tend to wonder off a lot, I love walking but I always have to tell Daddy where I am.

^ some clean rules.

When I follow the rules I may decide what we're doing for A FULL DAY. Which is awesome.
    Whennnn I don't follow the rules we have a wide variety of punishments. The bad part about it is that I can't choice which one I want... because Daddy's in charge??? ...

#148 Babygirlkitty97_

Babygirlkitty97_

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 10:47 PM

Don't have rules, punishments funishments, rewards/rewards system at all yet.😔 Honestly don't even know if I have a daddy anymore either.

#149 strawberry_milk

strawberry_milk

little satan

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 03:02 PM

hello~

i want to have my own sticker chart but i don't really know what to start with...
    what are your rules and ideas? you can post pictures of your sticker charts if you want! ;3;

#150 Guest_Lavendar Bunni Wubbins_*

Guest_Lavendar Bunni Wubbins_*
    • Guests

Posted 29 January 2020 - 03:30 PM

I did mine a bit funky, since I am home a lot & not working due to health, I made a timetable with when I want to do certain things in my day, to give myself some structure. Mornings I try to get stuff done, exercise, bit of housework, baking, etc. Afternoons I do more fun stuff, TV/games/hobbies, relaxing. Evenings are for time with bf or daddy (when possible) & making supper/clean up.

For my actual stick chart, I split it into 4 sections that I felt were important to me. If I do a bit of each day (like I say 10-20 mins of each per day), I get a sticker! My sections are Chores, Mental, Physical, and Mastery. This way I know I am doing a bit of every thing each day, even if it really is only 10-20 minutes, but I find myself often doing more than that once I get going. Mental is usually some self-care, or going over my workbooks, practicing skills, being mindful...physical is exercise. Chores is housework & basic stuff. And Mastery is hobbies or skills I want to work on.

I don't really have rewards set for myself, but I do just enjoy seeing what I did each day, and what I should maybe try a bit hard to do the next day, etc.

• strawberry_milk likes this

#151 neko

neko

sleepy kitty

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 345 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:56 PM

I bought my chart off amazon a couple years ago :)

it came with magnetic pieces that had different chores on it and little stars to mark off what you've done

there was stuff like brushing your teeth, going to bed on time, doing homework, etc.

tumblr_static_6rp8d7eu18cgo48gg848ck04k.

#152 Guest_frozenwolf_*

Guest_frozenwolf_*
    • Guests

Posted 30 January 2020 - 05:57 AM

As a new Daddy I'd be very interested where you picked up your chart at for my little one and I to work on

#153 QueenJellybean

QueenJellybean

Queen of Compersion

• Training Wheels
    • PipPipPip
    • 3236 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 30 January 2020 - 05:07 PM

moderator note:

merging this topic with our pre-existing, pinned topic

on rewards & punishments which includes charts. 

Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.

Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.

Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.

Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.

Crayon Scribbler. Disney Dreamer.

p a n s e x u a l. p o l y a m o r o u s. p a g a n.

B o s t o n i a n. :heart: 

I submit to Sir. 

He's a robot. 

Don't ask.

Happily involved with The Giant, Honeybee, & Dollmaker.

Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to Shark.

Older Sister to Kaori.

tenor.gif?itemid=12609065

#154 Vampiress

Vampiress

Rawr.

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 324 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 04:21 PM

This isn't a reward system implemented in my own relationship but thought it might be a fun idea for others:

This idea I just had could work in person mostly, but perhaps could be modified for long distance with some creativity. I was thinking it would be a fun reward system for a Dominant to give their little some play money for different tasks or coupons with a value attached to it that the little could turn in after saving up so many to go to the store or online and get a stuffie or other item as a reward. I think to modify this over distance it the value would have to be tracked (like maybe a Google document or somewhere it can be viewed and share between the couple) and then the Caregiver would either provide the little a way to earn the reward through online shopping. Alternatively, if both are financially independent of each other still, then the little would save up the currency and then get permission from their Caregiver to purchase something fun for themselves that feels a little more special because they earned it for doing good.

Personally, my Daddy and I use a private Discord server to track a lot of our relationship stuff. It keeps things nicely organized, editable, and easy to make notes for discussion. Discord is also a nice tool because you can put the app on a phone or tablet if not using a PC. Easy to moderate and stuff. For those in LDR you can also use a Discord server with various bots like there's a few sticker bots, bots you can use for pre-made games, bots you can create your own games with, etc. I like to play a game with a bot called Karuta that generates collectable anime cards and Daddy said he might start collecting cards in it to reward me with so I can have even more cards.

If anyone wants an invite to the Karuta server just let me know! You can also add it to your own servers, but the official server has way more card drops and people to trade with.

Sa petite vampiress.

:heart: 

7c499b51b19754b6b194d7353129098fd8ddeb22

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users