DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Any other Littles suck their thumb?

SummerSummer

I was so afraid to do this in front of Daddy. I didn't know how he'd react, but he was super sweet and thought it was cute. I'm curious if any other littles prefer thumb sucking over pacis 

• Like 1

I love both. Although I noticed I prefer using my paci in littlespace and using thumb during sexual play. My Daddy loves when I suck my thumb, he says it looks cute and sexy for him. He also love when I suck my paci. He loves when I'm cute, sweet, innocent little girl. I also suck my Daddy's fingers when I have that baby desire.
  • Like 1

Occasionally i will. i do find that when i am overwhelmed, grumpy, sad, etc, that i will lie down with my fist near my face as though i were going to, but i won't actually have my thumb in my mouth. Strange, i know.

Even before I realized I was a "little", I've always had a sort of oral fixation that includes me biting my nails and sucking on my fingers... It's kinda awful actually, but it's really soothing? XD

I have a big oral fixation, so I always have something in my mouth whether its a paci or my fingers. Sometimes even Daddy's fingers. Right now I prefer my fingers, but its hard since I always have paint on my hands. I don't currently have an adult paci, so the ones I have are a little uncomfortable, but its better because otherwise, i'm biting on my hands rather then the plastic.

I catch myself doing it sometimes when I fall asleep. I sucked my thumb for 12 years, gave myself an overbite because of it, and i just had braces. I couldn't suck my thumb because of the braces, but now that they're off I find myself having the urge to do so, i love it but its so bad and i shouldn't!! My daddy thinks it's cute though so i do it sometimes for him <3 

Guest mrfahrenheit451

I do. I like that it goes deeper and I can rub the roof of my mouth. I also like rubbing my nose when I do it. It helps me fall asleep :3

On the Daddy perspective. I actively encourage both, but thumb is a bit more handy to have around. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Looby-Lou

Yes I suck my thumb.  Or my fingers.  Or my paci. Or anything I can get in my mouth! Such as other people's thumbs, fingers, or other appendages  ;)

Edited by Looby-Lou
  • Like 1

I have an oral fixation so I often do when I'm very sleepy or about to go to sleep, sometimes I even suck on my boyfriend's thumb (or ...). I find the sucking motion or just having something in my mouth very relaxing and comforting. It also prevents me from grinding my teeth, which I do far too much...

I do.

Mostly when going to sleep and can’t use my paci, or when I’m cuddling with Daddy watching a movie or sth.

I like sucking my thumb when I'm having sex, cuddling or having bedtime stories. It's something I do without even realising. 

I have a little age of 3 and 5 years old, so I tend to suck on both my thumb and my paci. I also love sucking on my Daddy's thumb when he's cuddling me. Every night before bed, Daddy sings me my special song, and I always suck my thumb and stroke my nose while he sings. It's really soothing.

When I regress to my youngest little age (3), I prefer to use my paci and get lots of paci boops and kissies from my Daddy. But when I regress to 5, I prefer my thumb. But I will ALWAYS want to suck on my Dada's thumb.