DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Onesie for stuffies!!!

daddy1992

My little one is looking for a onesie for her little stuffie. Does anyone know where you can get them?
  • Like 1

Guest BabyPeach

I think people are using actual baby onesies.  They do make preemie size onesies, but babies are kind of long in the torso.  Your best choice is to go to a store and actually look at the onesies and see which (if any) will fit her stuffie.  I don't know of anywhere online that sells them for stuffies.

The only other idea I have is maybe going to a Build-a-Bear or some other stuffie store that has clothes for them?

Guest Babykitkat 23
There are online templates you can use. If you know how to sew I would suggest making them your self. you and your little can even make it a fun activity or date day thing. You can both choose fabrics, extra stuffs like glitter, patches, ribbons, badazzle. Just measure the stuffier before hand so you have a idea of how much you need. And being it for your little, I think it would be ever more special if you mad for them or did it together.

Depends on the size of the stuffed animal. On general sized teddy bears and such((witch is around 18")) I used actually baby onesies I found at goodwill and other stores.

I second making your own :) There are some very simple stitches you could learn online. And you can buy fabric or get it at second hand stores or even use old clothing you're getting rid of. It could be a super fun activity to do together. :) 

Otherwise I'm sure eBay and Amazon will have tonnes. They have everything.