DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Cute anime rec ❤️❤️

littlebrownkitten

I really really love anime!! Especially the ones with magical girls or just cute love story plots. I wanted to know if there were any other littles interested in anime ? I also wanted to know if we could rec some of our favorites and share them! I watch mine on crunchyroll or Netflix.

My favorites are:

- my little monster

- sakura trick

- ouran host club

- say "I love you"

- shugo chara

- everyone's favorite "sailor moon"

- Fantasia doll

- vampire knight

- Rosario & vampire

And many more but that's all that I can think of (: what are everyone else's favorites? & who else is a magical girl in training ?(;

some of my favorite magical girl anime are:

- Cardcaptor Sakura

- Tokyo Mew Mew

- Mermaid Melody

- Futari wa Precure

- Magical Doremi

- Magical Princess Minki Momo

- Creamy Mami

Cute kiddy anime:

- Hamtaro

- Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzoo

- Tama and Friends

I'll edit this post when I remember some more, but I'm sure you've got enough to entertain yourself for now =D

I looooove anime! Ouran and Rosario & Vampire are two of my favorites ^-^

But my favorite magical girl anime is Puella Magi Madoka Magica! The girls are all so cute and Kyubey is the most adorable thing ever <3 If you haven't seen it you should!

Guest ittybittylove
if you want a kind of kiddie anime I highly recommend Kogepan. The episodes are only a few minutes long and it's on YouTube. Hetalia is also super cute.

Guest ChibiKitKat

I love anime too!!! K-On! is an anime that has some cute characters I think!

And Lucky star is one of my favourite, with konata XD

• 2 weeks later...

Nichijou (My Ordinary Life) and Yuri Kuma Arashi (SUPER NSFW) are both killing me right now ;U;

There's also a REALLY CUUUUTE mini series on youtube called Di Gi Charat which is super kiddie and they had a little baby spinoff called Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat but I'm not sure if that one is easy to find.

• Like 1

I definitely second Magical Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi) which is my personal favorite magical girl series of all time. Pretty Witchy Doremi-chi! :D

If you haven't seen Princess Tutu yet, you really must. It's a magical girl series heavily influenced by Grimm's Fairy Tales and ballet such as "Swan Lake". It's a little on the dark side of magical girl shows (though nowhere near as dark as something like Madoka Magica), but you'll be hard-pressed to find a magical girl series as good as this one, and it's got fairy tales and ballerinas and all things little girls love to boot!

Omg ouran host club yayyy. Anime was one of the first things to put me in little space Luke the first week I have accepted I was little.

I was watching heavens lost property which has non sesxual bdsm components but uhm the characters are drawn in small outfits and its still and a little lewd. But I loved it. Ikaros is sooOOOOoooo submissive.... And just cute. There is action but its mostly a kawaii supernatural comedy.

Nichijou (My Ordinary Life) and Yuri Kuma Arashi (SUPER NSFW) are both killing me right now ;U;

There's also a REALLY CUUUUTE mini series on youtube called Di Gi Charat which is super kiddie and they had a little baby spinoff called Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat but I'm not sure if that one is easy to find.

I looooovvve my oridinary life I had only watch a few episodes but its so cute!
  • Like 1