• Null

Advice Littles Daddies Punishment Behavior Hurt DD/lg

• Please log in to reply
    25 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Appacheian_*

Guest_Appacheian_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:38 PM

Everyone is different and that’s ok. It’s not ok when affects other people.

#22 Princess Ana Cuddle Bunny

Princess Ana Cuddle Bunny

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:59 PM

Firstly, you need to call a halt to everything, chores etc and have a meta talk with him. While you slipped with discussing prior to your surgery what kind of leeway to expect in terms of responsibilities, he also slipped in his responsibility to you because he should have addressed it, even with multiple partners, he has a responsibility to each and every one and if he can't follow those responsibilities he shouldn't have multiple partners. 

Secondly, do not let anyone into your head and convince you that you are something you are not. If you were not in little space and brattiness is not part of your dynamic then he's way over the line. Especially by putting you down in front of someone who (1) is another partner in your dynamic and (2) someone you just met. To me that spells a lack of respect for you and it needs to be addressed. 

Thirdly, you are worthwhile regardless of how this turns out. It sounds like you are very committed to your side of the relationship and only extenuating circumstances forced you to be less able to uphold your responsibilities. If he can't see that and respect your feelings regarding the situation then you needs to look at your worth and your place in the relationship because if people can see him demeaning you to the point where they are commenting on it, there needs to be changes and you need to demand respect. 

#23 Little Illy

Little Illy

Advanced Member

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 896 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:39 PM

This seems to have been fairly discussed but I will add a very short note:

IF everything is EXACTLY as you said it is, I personally believe, as my opinion, he is leading up and building an abusive relationship. 

- Tearing you down in front of people to make you second guess your worth

- Gaslighting; making it all your fault for forcing him to tear your down ("proved right")

- Refusing to communicate

- Name calling and bullying (if Brat hasn't been established, it shouldn't be used)

- Obvious lack of concern of your health (hello... surgery?)

- Blatantly turning your concerns and flipping it to your faults (because you "didn't fulfill your responsibilities")

- Making you dependent on him (i.e. - you want him? You must jump through these hoops to earn his attention)

Honestly? Added all of those with him being Poly? I may even go as far as calling him a collector, but I have no evidence on that. 

Determine your worth and if you want a Daddy treating you like that. My personal opinion is to dump and run, and I typically hate that response to relationship problems. But here, I think you should.

Edited by Little Illy, 28 June 2018 - 07:41 PM.

• James. and ThePoet like this

#24 SpookyCupcakePrincess

SpookyCupcakePrincess

Little spooky, little cupcake, all princess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationCA

Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:33 PM

Your Daddy is in the wrong and you two need to have a serious conversation. He is gaslighting you and being emotionally abusive, especially since humiliation isn't part of your agreement.

I had abdominal surgery last Tuesday, my Daddy bought me a teddy bear and a sippy cup (because I couldn't actually use a normal cup even when not in little space because I'm a lightweight and Tylenol 3 is wonderful) and my chores were all suspended until I could function as a human being.

If you're hopped up on high grade pain meds then it's downright dangerous to go out and walk alone, like you need supervision to make it from the couch to the bathroom.

Take a moment to think, you say that he's teasing you and joking when he says things that hurt your feelings. How is him getting his jollies on the back of your emotional well being ok? How long has it taken for you to come to accept that he's "just joking" when he hurts your feelings?

I have an ex, he was abusive. One of the first things he started to do was to "jokingly" make fun of me in front of others, it took a while but I eventually started self gaslighting, maybe I was just being too sensitive. It took the better part of a decade in therapy after leaving him to stop feeling like I deserved the crap he doled out

• LittleKitten13 and ThePoet like this

#25 ThePoet

ThePoet

Rhymesayer

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 134 posts
    • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:36 PM

I’ll get to the point and keep it clear. I’m a daddy. He’s wrong to treat you this way. He doesn’t deserve you. I don’t believe in multiple littles. To be the best daddy takes all my time to one little. Anyone who thinks they can spread it is a selfish idiot who doesn’t understand this lifestyle.

Or maybe you're just less capable than others? As long as we're throwing around self-interested judgements.. And I'm more than happy to say that to your face, if that in some way validates my ignorance.
    • Little Illy and I_AM_THE_SENATE like this

#26 Guest_Zephy_*

Guest_Zephy_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 June 2018 - 11:08 PM

You should honestly re-consider your relationship with this person. You tried having an adult conversation with him and he was nothing but disrespectful, looking down on you and treating you awfully.

Get out while you still can, these are very early signs towards an abusive relationship. Being in a bad mood or whatever doesn't excuse these kind of behavior and he needs to take a step back and re-evaluate himself as a person/partner.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Advice, Littles, Daddies, Punishment, Behavior, Hurt, DD/lg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users