DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

hello... :)

Guest little-bbykitten

Guest little-bbykitten

I'm a new little, or I think I am, I really new to the dd/lg lifestyle but I feel really comfortable letting my little side out and that's why I think that this may be many place.

I'm really really shy and I don't know how to make friends so please have a little patience with me >.<

Oh! I almost forgot, English is not my first language so I'll probably write confusing stuff, sorry.

Hello bbykitten, welcome to the forum! :)

People in this forum are really nice and friendly so don't worry too much about you being shy.

May I ask what is your first language? (and don't worry too much about making mistakes, your English is super good)

I'd love to be friends with you, so don't hesitate to add me! ^_^

We also have plenty of fruit juice and milk!

Anyways welcome there little-bbykitten and don't worry, if you don't quite understand something I'm someone can explain as even some of us who do have English as a first language can make mistakes.

Welcome to the forum little-bbykitten. :-) I'm sure you'll fit in don't worry about mistakes with language and all.

Guest little-bbykitten

You guys are so sweet I reeeally hope to get to know you all, and for Daddy Itzae, my first language it's Spanish >//<