DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Collections? Little Ones or Big Ones

PrincessCrystal

Does anyone have any special collections? Right now I'm kind of obsessed with collecting Lisa Frank items. I have always loved her stuff and I really wish I had kept it all from when i was a kid. But now that her stuff is coming back I look for it everywhere. I can't wait to get more!

What does everyone else collect? Is it a "little" collection or a grown up collection?

lol I collect a lot of randomness

I collect Sockmonkeys, hello kitty plushies, anime things, books and rocks/gemstones

i use to have a collection of marbles as well and ty beanie babys (i had over 500 of them)

Guest LittleFairyDoll

My little self collects Hello Kitty things.

My big self collects tea cups and old hardcover books

I forgot to say that my little self also collects Lalaloopsy dolls c:

Guest LavanderRabbit

Books. Lots and lots of books. Big and little really. I also collect bottle caps from my brother and various strange and small trinkets. I also like little tin mint things like altoid mint tins. I want to start collecting gems, bones and bugs, and dried plants.

I collect cute knee high socks. It's a little collection of mine. I have 30 pairs so fat and I want to collect over 100. ^_^

Some of my other collections are key chains and postcards from when I travel. And I also collect pretty paper.