disney princess prince quiz

• Please log in to reply
    47 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_CollateralBeauty_*

Guest_CollateralBeauty_*
    • Guests

Posted 31 March 2019 - 07:49 PM

I got Aurora.

You’re kind, curious, and eager to explore the world around you. You might also be really into taking naps, which is great! Keep being yourself and all your dreams will come true.

I agree with it for the most part. I'm not too terribly curious about the world around me. I'm more interested in the world my books can take me to.

• Littlest_Bee and Maids like this

#22 Littlest_Bee

Littlest_Bee

Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 388 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 11:51 PM

So, I took the test again today and since I got a result nobody else already had, I thought it might be worth adding here:

YOU’RE ARIEL!
    You’re friendly and fun, with curiosity that will take you on grand adventures. Just be careful not to sign any contracts with an evil sea witch!

^_^

I love Ariel. Of course in stark contrast to her, I would love to discover the world under the sea because I didn't grow up as a mermaid so maybe I would identify even more with her daughter Melody. (I should try to finally watch that spin-off in full.) :D

Edited by Gândi_Bee, 31 March 2019 - 11:52 PM.

• Maids likes this
    Be careful with your words. They can only be forgiven not forgotten.

#23 pacikiss

pacikiss

little toddler

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • Locationgeorgia ♥

Posted 01 April 2019 - 01:47 PM

YOU’RE AURORA!

You’re kind, curious, and eager to explore the world around you. You might also be really into taking naps, which is great! Keep being yourself and all your dreams will come true.

--

Q.Q i was so happy to get this.. i love aurora ♥

• Littlest_Bee and Maids like this

original.gif

okoe + toddler + princess 

#24 Princesspunzie21

Princesspunzie21

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 05:15 PM

YOU’RE RAPUNZEL!
    You’re creative and optimistic, even in difficult circumstances. You’ll never give up on your dreams, and that’s the only way to make them come true! Just remember to pack your frying pan on your next adventure

Yayyy i got punzie typical though but i love her so much, never gave up on my dreams though still going on adventures xoxo
    • Maids likes this

#25 fragilelittlefaery

fragilelittlefaery

♡innocentvirgin♡

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 04:06 PM

I got Snow White!

"YOU’RE SNOW WHITE!
    Your big heart and sweet temperament allow you to make friends easily. We bet you have at least seven BFFs. Just remember: no mysterious apples for you."
    • Maids likes this
    ♡☆magical girl☆♡

#26 dollybabycakes

dollybabycakes

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 88 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 02 April 2019 - 04:45 PM

YOU’RE AURORA!

Aw I love Aurora. And I’m very into naps 😄💕
    • Maids likes this

#27 Guest_BabynPup_*

Guest_BabynPup_*
    • Guests

Posted 04 April 2019 - 07:12 AM

YOU’RE BELLE!

You may not always fit in, but your compassionate heart and dreams of adventure will take you far. And yes, that teacup is talking to you.

Fits pretty well!

#28 Floweret

Floweret

~Lil' Missy Sissy~

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 April 2019 - 04:45 AM

Ooh, I got Belle! I wonder what that could mean about me~. :o

#29 Sydist

Sydist

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationWest Virginia, USA

Posted 06 April 2019 - 10:11 PM

YOU’RE RAPUNZEL!

You’re creative and optimistic, even in difficult circumstances. You’ll never give up on your dreams, and that’s the only way to make them come true! Just remember to pack your frying pan on your next adventure.

Hehe, my cg has always said that he thinks I'm rapunzel. Granted, he had to help me escape an evil mother from my tower, pretty much. But I think this is pretty accurate, and she's probably my favorite princess! So..YAY! :D

#30 Butten-Hime

Butten-Hime

Baby Raccoon

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationArizona

Posted 08 April 2019 - 03:25 AM

I got Mulan!!~ ^o^

"

YOU’RE MULAN!

Family is very important to you, but so is being true to your heart. Luckily, we have a feeling being yourself is exactly what your family wants you to do! All you need is a dragon and a cricket, and you’ll be unstoppable."

tumblr_o4of96Ucav1vpasgvo1_500.gif

#31 Mr.Meeseeks

Mr.Meeseeks

Advanced Member

• 736 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 08:59 AM

YOU’RE RAPUNZEL!

You’re creative and optimistic, even in difficult circumstances. You’ll never give up on your dreams, and that’s the only way to make them come true! Just remember to pack your frying pan on your next adventure.

giphy.gif

I took this test expecting to get Belle or something, but Rapunzel is actually surprisingly accurate and have been compared to her the most *hair flick*Other than the long blonde hair and pink dresses that we have in common, I do like to read books, paint, brush my hair, hit people frying pans and I am a little bit of a pessimistic optimist. I'm also severely clumsy, but we ain't gonna talk about that >.>

tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.gI'm an angel, sweetheart and spoiled princess.tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.g

:heart:In a triad with KaoKao and Belle :heart: 

Beg, kiss, fall in love!

#32 Snow bear

Snow bear

Milki

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationScotland

Posted 21 April 2019 - 01:28 PM

i got ariel!! :3

YOU’RE ARIEL!

You’re friendly and fun, with curiosity that will take you on grand adventures.
    Just be careful not to sign any contracts with an evil sea witch!

Edited by Snow bear, 21 April 2019 - 01:28 PM.

• Littlest_Bee likes this

8a8d3f3f166c02bddc058da78780e0f6.gifd3a090e97b802157e3783598a84dbcd7.gif

#33 Guest_DemureBelle_*

Guest_DemureBelle_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 May 2019 - 01:42 PM

YOU’RE BELLE!

You may not always fit in, but your compassionate heart and dreams of adventure will take you far. And yes, that teacup is talking to you

I think mine is pretty accurate! I am a daydreamer, but I also tend to wear my heart on my sleeve, that doesn't mean I can't speak up when I see something I don't like. 

#34 Mimi_pele

Mimi_pele

Kitty

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationSaskatchewan

Posted 12 June 2019 - 10:09 AM

Which Disney princess/prince are you? 

YOU’RE PRINCE ERIC FROM THE LITTLE MERMAID! 
    We’re willing to bet your favorite pastime is playing melancholy flute music under the moonlight whilst wearing a cape. And that’s what makes you a phenomenal human being. You also are not great at name games (i.e. guessing Ariel’s name was Mildred) but you are really great at making everyone around you feel like royalty. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

r_prince-eric-with-max_46bc67d4.jpeg?wid

#35 Guest_PrincessSparkles35_*

Guest_PrincessSparkles35_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:00 AM

YOU'RE VANELLOPE VON SCHWEETZ!
    You are strong, fun, and an absolute legend on the race track. You’re always up for an adventure and you approach every challenge with positivity and curiosity. You’re our hero!

#36 Mimi_pele

Mimi_pele

Kitty

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationSaskatchewan

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:17 AM

You got:
    Moana
    Moana is the adventurer of the princesses. She wants nothing more than to go off on her own to find herself. When she first starts out, she isn’t the most confident person, but she quickly realizes that teamwork makes the dream work. She dislikes being pressured, and, really, who doesn’t. In the end, this princess comes into her own and makes an incredible leader.

• Littlest_Bee likes this

#37 Mulan

Mulan

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationSouthern, USA

Posted 14 June 2019 - 09:25 PM

I got tiana!

You’re hardworking, talented, and kind. You’re not afraid of putting in hard work and getting the job done to achieve your dreams, and you’re almost there!

I think this is pretty cool because we live near each other! :D  :D

#38 brokenecho

brokenecho

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationColorado

Posted 15 June 2019 - 09:11 PM

I got Belle too!!!

#39 jenpai

jenpai

tiny bun

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationPixie Hollow

Posted 22 June 2019 - 05:53 PM

OOOOHH I LIKE THIS   "YOU’RE CINDERELLA!

You never give up on your dreams, and you always remember to be kind to others. No matter what challenges you face, you’ll be brave enough to conquer them!"

#40 Teasing Tink

Teasing Tink

Bratty Pixie

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 26 June 2019 - 05:36 PM

YOU’RE BELLE!

You may not always fit in, but your compassionate heart and dreams of adventure will take you far. And yes, that teacup is talking to you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: disney, princess, prince, quiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users