DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Not "new", but I never made an intro thread yet. ^_^;

Dino00

Shame on me! I suppose when I first joined, I was just a bit overwhelmed; I haven't been apart of a community of something I've thought as bizzare for the longest time. I knew others existed like me, but I never really became any regular member or anything. Hopefully, I will now. Also, this is basically a copy and paste of what I've posted elsewhere on this board, but I can't think of how to word it any other way, so hopefully it isn't too big of a deal. =3

But with that aside, I'll simply get to my intro; when it comes to meeting new people, I will admit I am a little shy. Even online I'm just meekly saying, "Hi" at first. Not that I don't have social skills, but I'm mainly concerned if the other person has the same interests as me, since if not, I won't sure too sure what to say to them. Once I learn about someone as time goes on, hough, I become more and more open. I can be very open minded once I know someone for a certain amount of time. I am hoping to have a long-term relationship with someone with the same interests as DDLG, and even a family of my own one day, too. It's something I've definitely thought of more than once. It's a bit of a longshot to meet someone like this locally, but I like to keep hopeful.

I'm not in college, but I'm still working on my own aspirations; I like to make 3D animations in my spare time, so I hope to eventually have that as my main career in the near future. I only have one current friend who also animates, and he recently moved to work at a big company somewhere (won't say where to protect the innocent and all that). We still keep in contact over Skype, though.

I also like to play video games. Lots of video games. I don't usually even finish half of them.

I like to listen to all kinds of music, too. I don't say that just to say it, either. I'm open to anything I haven't heard. I don't really have a "favorite" music artist, either. It's just whatever kick I'm on is what I listen to for a while. What I dislike the most, however, is rap and anything that screams the entire way through the song. Otherwise, you can lay anything else onto me.

To finish off; I've never actually been a "Daddy" before, but would like to in the near future. I've mainly just lurked around other websites until I came to this one, and for some reason I saw it as something much different, so I decided to join. I'm actually more into the ABDL kinks versus DDLG (even though they're very similar), but I like both ideas.

Hey there, welcome to our forums! 

I want to take this space to apologize for jumping on your ad and seemingly singling you out. It wasn't my intention to do so and if it came off as rude, I definitely want to take that back. I don't have any excuses to make, so let me start on a different foot here.

I see that you've been a member from far back, and I welcome you back to our forums. Clearly the forums stood out if you're back after so many months! I hope that since you've been away, there have been threads and posts that perhaps might benefit you and your stay in our forums! 

And finally, a question:

What type of video games do you like to play? Anything on the PC? :o

Hey there, welcome to our forums! 

I want to take this space to apologize for jumping on your ad and seemingly singling you out. It wasn't my intention to do so and if it came off as rude, I definitely want to take that back. I don't have any excuses to make, so let me start on a different foot here.

I see that you've been a member from far back, and I welcome you back to our forums. Clearly the forums stood out if you're back after so many months! I hope that since you've been away, there have been threads and posts that perhaps might benefit you and your stay in our forums! 

And finally, a question:

What type of video games do you like to play? Anything on the PC? :o

I suppose that's what I get for being a newb here. Gotta show me my place. =P

But seriously, it's fine. I'm not mentally scarred or anything, lol. I won't hold any grudges. =3

So, anyway; I actually don't play too much games on my PC. Only indie Steam games, mainly. All the triple A's I play on my Playstation and Wii U.

So, anyway; I actually don't play too much games on my PC. Only indie Steam games, mainly. All the triple A's I play on my Playstation and Wii U.

Well even if you don't play much on the PC, it'd be great to have another potential gaming buddy!

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/3101-video-game-thread-usernames-and-more/

Well even if you don't play much on the PC, it'd be great to have another potential gaming buddy!

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/3101-video-game-thread-usernames-and-more/

That would be cool as well! What I'm playing mainly rigt now is Splatoon, so if you have that as well, I'd also would gladly add you to my friend's list on the Wii. I'm not very active socailly on Steam. >_<