DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Guest Sae

Because I know a bunch of littles, middles and other people really like hello kitty. I thought a Sanrio board might be a good idea. :3  We can put art pictures we find on the internet here, and share other images of stuff we like. Ect.

Sanrio isn't just hello kitty. <3

0ae7d4f14a6c8f4044180a2f935053cd.jpg

I personally really like Hello Kitty, My Melody, Cinnamon roll, and Jeweled pet.   

So what about you?

Who is your favorite characters from Sanrio? 

Do you have a wishlist of a sanrio products you want? 

Lets talk about Sanrio! 

• Like 2

Who is your favorite characters from Sanrio? Hello Kitty, Kuromi, My Melody, Cinnamon roll, Charmmy kitty

Do you have a wishlist of a sanrio products you want?   I do but I want so much more! http://amzn.com/w/2XJR3Y7SY5UFQ

I started my HK collection when I was younger, and then full on began collecting 3 years ago!

I have lots of stuffies, items, cups, containers, little trinkets, earrings, necklaces, and so much more.

I mostly have hello kitty and charmmy kitty because I like them the most and see them the most :3

I really want some my melody plushies too! I just love them!!

My favourite is most definately Cinnamonroll and his friends <3 (San-x is pretty epic aswell)http://sanriobb.com/present/20100304/wallpaper/cnbd_2010b3.jpg

I'm tied between Cinnamonroll and MyMelody since they're my two all time favs. ; w ;

Although I don't own anything really relating to them I did look at the Cinnamonroll manga once. xD

I'm tied between Cinnamonroll and MyMelody since they're my two all time favs. ; w ;

Although I don't own anything really relating to them I did look at the Cinnamonroll manga once. xD

I've seen the manga. I wanna read it and own it. It look sooo cute. 

I've seen the manga. I wanna read it and own it. It look sooo cute. 

I know, it really does! I just hope I get to one day. >w<

I love Sanrio!

Apart from Hello Kitty, my favorite characters are : Chococat, My Melody, Bonbonribbon, Sugarbunnies

I mainly have Hello Kitty products but would love to have more with other characters. 

I think VIZ makes them. :3 should see if you can find them used on Amazon!

I think I'm going to do that when I have the money spare...it would be nice to read something really cute >w<

• 2 months later...
Guest Rainbow

as a kid i loved badzmaru, keroppi, pochacco, and twin stars a little bit. as i'm getting into my little side more as an adult, i'm going for hello kitty more but i still like those ones too. i just got my first pack of collector's cards. does anyone get those? i got the yellow kitty charm! haha daddy found them at big 5 while we were looking for last minute camping gear

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rainbow

Ok, A) did Sanrio close down or something? Daddy and I tried TWO major malls that were supposed to have a Sanrio store in them and neither had it? What the heck..

B ) I got my first little bag and it is hello kitty! It is so cute and I can't wait to wear it on a little date!

C) So.. is anyone collecting those HK card packs?