•  

• Tattoos or piercings?

Tattoos Piercings Body modification Ink Metal Littles with tattoos Daddies with tattoos Daddies with piercings Littles with piercings

• Please log in to reply
    160 replies to this topic

#141 Daddy978

Daddy978

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 20 September 2016 - 01:14 PM

I have a full right shoulder and left forearm ;3

#142 xTheLittleSkittlex

xTheLittleSkittlex

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 September 2016 - 01:10 PM

I only have one tattoo; I'd like more, but it hurt so bad! I got it last year on my left shoulder, and it says "I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good".
    I'm obsessed with the Harry Potter movies, but suck at reading, so I wanted to reward myself for finishing the first book. I want "Mischief Managed" on my wrists when I finish the books :)

But I love tattoos on a guy. I like guys with an appreciation for art, and I think it's a great way to express yourself!
    • Batty likes this

#143 Guest_MrAwesome_*

Guest_MrAwesome_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 September 2016 - 11:37 PM

I have both arms almost sleeved plus most of stomach and chest done. I only have one piercing, a prince albert

#144 PrincessTia

PrincessTia

Pink Princess

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationNorth of Englanf

Posted 24 September 2016 - 07:54 AM

I have a sleeve, angel wings on my back and one on my wrist and one on my butt cheek.
    Naval, nose and nipple piercings too....getting other nipple done when I can pluck up the courage to go through that pain again!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Xx

#145 Guest_๐Ÿผ Satan ๐Ÿผ_*

Guest_๐Ÿผ Satan ๐Ÿผ_*
    • Guests

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:40 AM

I love tattoos and piercings so much. (I am really picky on style which is part of the reason I have yet to get any tattoos).

I pierced my belly button (or tried to ) in middle school but obviously it didn't turn out well so I took it out and thankfully it didn't scar. (Not one of my brights moments)

But at 19 I got my Monro piercing and I love it still. (then my ears are done and I had to get them done twice cuz I let them close up before lol )

#146 Guest_OverDaddy'sKnee_*

Guest_OverDaddy'sKnee_*
    • Guests

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:27 PM

I love tattoos! Currently in the process of getting my first one designed. It's gonna be amazing!

#147 Daddyslilhoneybee

Daddyslilhoneybee

Sammi HoneyBee

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 80 posts
    • LocationOregon

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:06 AM

I have piercings (left brow, snake bites, two in each ear lobe) and one tat. My tat sayd "Kลซlia i ka nu'u" and means "Strive for the summit" in Hawai'ian. It was one of our last reigning Queen's motto's. It is a little reminder to me to strive to be great, every day. ๐Ÿ˜„

#148 Trash Queen

Trash Queen

Scumlord

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 114 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:13 AM

I wish I had the courage for piercings or tattoos. But I could never find something I liked well enough to have for a long time.

But tattoo art is breath taking. Without being invasive, I'd love to see the pieces some people have gotten!

a_gasmask_and_a_gun_by_syosa-d2zahuw.gif

#149 Guest_LittlePuppySebashtian_*

Guest_LittlePuppySebashtian_*
    • Guests

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:27 AM

I have 1 tattoo on my wrist

#150 lilybell

lilybell

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 71 posts
    • LocationColorado

Posted 06 October 2016 - 02:22 PM

I used to have my ears gauged, they still haven't completely closed up from before but are much smaller from the 00 that I had. I also had my lip pierced for years before I took that out and I do have one tattoo across my collarbone that says, "I am my own woman. First, last, and always." It's a quote from the Black Widow because I am actual Marvel trash. :D

tenor.gif

#151 littleghostie

littleghostie

Spooky Lil Ghost

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 61 posts
    • LocationChicago, Illinois

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:24 PM

I have three tattoos. One is the constellation Ursa Major on my upper arm, the other is stars on my self harm scars on my forearm, and the third is a geometric mountain and moon on the inside of my ankle. I can't get piercings ( even though I love them ) because I'm allergic to anything that isn't sterling silver or surgical steel.

tumblr_nui2xo7lKf1snb9guo1_500.gif

#152 coldsweater

coldsweater

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:09 AM

I don't have any right now but plan on getting at least one. The tat I want is hebrew quote on arm from here http://inkprofy.com/hebrew-tattoos/

#153 Chicki

Chicki

ghost girl

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 198 posts
    • LocationPumpkin Hill, USA

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:30 AM

i have six ear piercings, 2 nostril ones, a septum, and my naval. i like both as well but tattoos are a lot more commitment so idk when i'll figure that one out lol. 

โœฟ feelz โœฟ

#154 DaddyGerard

DaddyGerard

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • Locationin your mom

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:08 PM

My husband and I got matching tattoos earlier today actually! His wrist says, "Don't Dream It." Mine says, "Be It." Looks more exciting than it sounds haha. They're lyrics from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
    I plan to get a tattoo of David Bowie and Kurt Cobain on my arms in the future.

#155 Acenya

Acenya

Babyboi

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 106 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 29 July 2019 - 06:26 PM

At the moment I have six regular ear piercings, plus one helix on my right ear and one conch on my left (it was sort of a friendship piercing).

I have cheek/dimple piercings, medusa, and a nose ring.

I've had stretched ears (20mm), septum, navel piercing, vertical labret, snake bites and an eyebrow piercing in the past.

I'm planning to get nipple piercings, a tongue piercing and my belly button pierced again. 

988836qgiyrsbvlm.gif

Unowned brat | 18 

Middle | 10-12

Sagittarius

He/Him                                 

tumblr_m3xy37hffr1rodiav.gif

#156 SparkyShark

SparkyShark

No day but today.

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 33 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 July 2019 - 09:47 PM

i have lots of tattoos.

one on stomach, big one on my back, big one on left thigh, entire right arm sleeved.

... and a few brandings.

and lots of cigarette burns. lol

#157 Ponygirl

Ponygirl

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationBrighton, Ontario

Posted 31 July 2019 - 09:42 AM

I have a celtic horse on my right calf and my best friend and I will be getting one in Sept to celebrate our 50th birthday. I'm planning on getting a celtic wolf on my left calf and a rope bunny one maybe on my shoulder. 

#158 Shilo_x

Shilo_x

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationWest Sussex, UK

Posted 08 August 2019 - 08:57 AM

I have 5 tattoos but no piercings currently. I have had them in the past but wanting to get them redone again at some point. 

I have a crows's feather on my collarbone, some lyrics from a friend's favourite song who sadly passed away about 5 years ago now, a heartagram  on my wrist (from the band HIM), the eye of Horus on my upper left arm and a semi colon (mental health) on my outter part of the wrist too :) 

They all have meaning to me :)

#159 Guest_little orange_*

Guest_little orange_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 August 2019 - 02:57 PM

4 ear piercings but no tattoos, I want one of some kind of flowers with a snake on my left thigh and other small tattoos (all of the tattoos have a meaning to me, but are ideas since I'm still saving money for my first one) on other parts of my body, I wand to do 2 helixes on my right ear (the piercings are only for ears, I don't like it on any other parts of my body and I want them to be 8 in total, because 8 is an important number for me).

Edited by little orange, 17 August 2019 - 03:00 PM.

#160 Guest_nellassang_*

Guest_nellassang_*
    • Guests

Posted 01 October 2019 - 02:32 PM

i have/had both! i think they're cool

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tattoos, Piercings, Body modification, Ink, Metal, Littles with tattoos, Daddies with tattoos, Daddies with piercings, Littles with piercings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users