DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hello there!:)

Princess of Naboo

Hi everyone!:) 

I’m 25f and have only recently found the courage to accept and start exploring this side of myself and I’m thankful to of found this place. I’m just hoping to be able to find some like minded friends and a safe space here. Currently I am in a relationship but he doesn’t approve of exploring this with me so we’ve discussed that he’s fine as long as he isn’t filled in on it. Right now I work part time and when I’m not at work/alone I tend to slip into my little space. 

Some things I enjoy are gaming, listening to music, writing, coloring, stuffed animals (I have too many to count), Star Wars (if my screen name wasn’t a give away lol), building Lego, watching cartoons, and reading.

Thank you for the add and I can’t wait to get to know you all!:)

• Like 5
  • Unicorn 1
  • Gold star 1
  • Hi waves 2

Princess of Naboo aye, I hope you're resisting the Trade Federation and a certain nefarious Chancellor ... also dressing up in those delightful dresses and gowns? Glad to see you've opened up. There is a lot of things here, maybe something you like. Do you enjoy conversation?

Welcome! There’s lots of cool clubs and plenty of things for littles to get into. 🙂 I know there’s a gamers club you might like! Have lots of fun!

Welcome to the community!