DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New Daddy Dom Question

Unique.unknown_

I just got into the daddy Dom little girl scene, I haven't found a little yet but I know that we treat them with the utmost Care, respect and love.

My question is however, I am an amateur bodybuilder, will I be able to do both? I want to be there for my little and provide her with her time but I was also wondering will I have time to lift like normal as well or would I have to give up one?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I am brand new to this myself, I am still figuring out who my Little is, but the time commitment was something I immediately wondered about as well.

Based on what I have read and learned so far, the amount of time one dedicates to their Little/Big Space is entirely up to the individual, and couple. Some people like to spend most of their time as Bigs/Littles, but some people only do it on weekends, or a few days a week, etc. 

One thing to remember is that you won't be able to be the best Daddy you can be for her unless you have properly taken care of your own needs, and that means making sure that you are relaxed, rested, and feeling your best. You can definitely be a wonderful Daddy while still making time for your own hobbies and interests. 

• Like 1

Guest MyDaddyMyWorld

Its a relationship like any other. If you have no time for a partner, you have no time for any type of partner.

If you want to make a relationship work, you MAKE time.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure if I understand correctly. You're asking us if you need to give up on lifting in order to have a little? No, you don't. A partner (whether it's a gf or little or both) should be an addition to your life, not revolve around them.

You should still be able to do other things you enjoy, if this includes hobbies like lifting, then that's perfectly okay!

You don't have go give up your Body Building. You can do both. Its just the same as any relationship. It's about making time for each other. We just have a few extra parts to it.

It's a relationship, just like any other and as such some partners do need more attention than others.  I think the fact that you are aware of your time issue and that it may be an issue in a DD/lg relationship is good.  Just make sure that you have good communication during the beginning ... when you are first talking to a little, so that they are aware of this.  Try to keep your normal routine going at all times.  Don't cut corners at the beginning to give her more time, only to fall back into your normal routing later.  That will just confuse her. 

So just communicate and good luck!

• Like 1

Thanks for the all the responses, I will always make time for my little. That's important like many of you said in every relationship. I was just trying to see how to fit in the bodybuilding time as well. But now I have a better understanding. Thanks again y'all. Glad to be part of such a helpful community!
  • Like 1

I am a little with a busy schedule. I'm a full time college student and work two part time jobs. I am also a member of a lot of clubs. My daddy has a full time job, a side buisness building and fixing computers. He is also a guitarist for a rock band. We are both very busy but we make it work. Its all about balance and an open line of communication. We have a set routine and attempt to see each other frequently. It can definitely work if you put the time and effort into it.

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking if you have to give up or sacrifice your lifting time in order to be a caregiver to your little... only if she is a 24/7 little & nonfunctional adult, otherwise no.
  • Like 1