innerchildtml Posted September 4 Report Posted September 4 I know Im a bit out of the loop but I have been reading. Should be able to catch up on questions soon. I want to go to ancient egypt 1
SarBear55 Posted September 4 Report Posted September 4 I would choose the 1950s in America. Life was so simple back then! I’d like to go to a “sock hop” and a soda fountain! I don’t think I’d last long though, I’m too reliant on the internet! 😅 1
RoseyLittle Posted September 5 Report Posted September 5 Oof this is such a hard choice! I always joke that as someone living with ehlers I’m meant to be landed gentry in Regency England - like have someone daily who does my hair and dresses me, helps me bathe, maids and butler, nanny. So many of my small dislocations would be completely avoided. Plus sleeping in late, and who doesn’t want the balls and lords in tight pants and hessian boots. But you know, lack of basic medical care would suck. Like SarBear I think m would would chose the 50s. Hellloooo retro littles housewife! 1
PigtailPrincess Posted September 9 Author Report Posted September 9 On 9/3/2026 at 7:33 PM, innerchildtml said: I know Im a bit out of the loop but I have been reading. Should be able to catch up on questions soon. I want to go to ancient egypt You are just fine friend! You have been checking in so no worries. Ohhhh ancient Egypt would be on my list too! Great choice. Thank you for checking in. 1
PigtailPrincess Posted September 9 Author Report Posted September 9 On 9/4/2026 at 6:32 AM, SarBear55 said: I would choose the 1950s in America. Life was so simple back then! I’d like to go to a “sock hop” and a soda fountain! I don’t think I’d last long though, I’m too reliant on the internet! 😅 Thank you for checking in friend! Ohhh I don't actually know much abput the 1950s but a soda fountain spunds lovely 1
PigtailPrincess Posted September 9 Author Report Posted September 9 On 9/5/2026 at 12:18 PM, RoseyLittle said: Oof this is such a hard choice! I always joke that as someone living with ehlers I’m meant to be landed gentry in Regency England - like have someone daily who does my hair and dresses me, helps me bathe, maids and butler, nanny. So many of my small dislocations would be completely avoided. Plus sleeping in late, and who doesn’t want the balls and lords in tight pants and hessian boots. But you know, lack of basic medical care would suck. Like SarBear I think m would would chose the 50s. Hellloooo retro littles housewife! Buhahaahaah I agree the balls and deco and all the things sound amazing but if you look too close there are for sure some hang ups like medical care 🤣. Thank ypu for checking in! 1
RoseyLittle Posted September 23 Report Posted September 23 Just checkin-in, I’m behind with everything going on, but should catch up still for our end date - might not get to latest questions though. Will make sure to do final review. It’s been such a fun one! 💕 2
PigtailPrincess Posted September 24 Author Report Posted September 24 Fairydale Final Questionnaire 1. What was the part that surprised you most? 2. What is one thing that would have made the book better? 3. Rate the book out of 5 stars. 4. Who was your favorite character and why? 5. If you could make a flower/plant like Sela did what would it look like? The following questions are optional but help me out for the next read! 1. What genre would you like to see us read next? 2. Do you like a longer or shorter read? 3. Do you prefer a stand alone or a series? Thank you again so much for jo8ning me to read Fairydale! Its been fun. Below is the limited edition special badge you will be awarded after you finish the book and answer this questionnaire. Please be on the lookout for posts for our next NNC read!!!
PigtailPrincess Posted Saturday at 02:15 PM Author Report Posted Saturday at 02:15 PM Congratulations @RoseyLittle and @innerchildtml for finishing and answering our the final questionaire!!! I will be awarding your badge shortly. @Pink_MyMelody and @SarBear55 if you plan on getting the badge please go ahead and answer the questionaire 3
Recommended Posts